Door numbers that say something

mystic mal

I have had many homes in my life and each door number has unknowingly been a symbolic sign,I lived at No.I when I became interested in magic (The Magician) When I lived at a flat No.2 I had a house warming present of a huge picture of Persephone (The High priestess).Ive lived at No.3 (The Empress) in a cottage among the wheatfields and now I live at 68 and narrowed down to No 5 (The Heirophant) I now go out with a Sacresan to a priest! Spooky eh? Anyone else notice this?

Lleminawc

The official residence of the British Prime Minister is 10 Downing Street. Trump 10 is of course the Wheel of Fortune, which politicians are perhaps more subject to than most; then again 1+0 = 1, The Magician, and indeed a fair number of manipulative tricksters have resided at that particular address.

memries

It seems I have often lived in houses with a four in the number.
If you are trying to sell a house with 4 you won't sell it to a Chinese for sure as they think 4 means death.

Wish I had a list of all the numbers I have lived in.. it would be interesting to compare. Wow ! Just added up our number... 13 ! Hmmmm....or again if I keep going #4

sleepingcat

Huh.... both my house number, and my complete, 9 digit zip code wind up being 2.

*stares at the High Priestess* ...well it is an all female house hold....

Starling

When I was first married, and for the next 20 years (or more) every place we lived in added up to 7. And we moved around a lot during those years. I lived at a 43 and a 34, at a 16 and a 61. If we lived in a place with 4 numbers they added up and reduced to 7. And this went on in at least 10 to 15 places in several states.

When the pattern changed, it changed permanently. I've lived in 3 or 4 places since, and none of them have been 7s. The current one is a 6 and the one before it was an 8.

mystic mal

Comment on Starlings numbers

The number 7 which has followed you around all your married life....if you do the clock wheel spread the 7th house is all about relationships,marraige and partnerships.(hence 7th Heaven and the 7 year itch) The number 8 represents joint resources and decisions between the couple and number 6 is all about health and employment to be dealt with here.

firefrost

We've lived in the same house since we got married 27 years ago and our postcode reduces down to number 1. The Magician is my favourite tarot card and it's also my husband's birthcard.

franniee

well I am at 19....SUN himmm am I do for some success and light?
oh please! Please! :)

before this I was on the 6th floor in the city - HEY! that is when I met my husband - a month after I moved in and I was sure I was going to die and old woman with cats in that apt. :D

before that I was on the 35th floor so 7 - oh gosh that works too, I was living with my sister and I had to navigate and control my temper and all of that! HA!!!!

before that on the 5th floor hierophant - I was very wounded! I lost my brother a year after we moved in he got sick and we had to visit many doctors and learn so much!

before that college 1008 I think - which is 9 and I was HERMIT in that apt.... :D

before that home 315 - 9 yet again - well I am a virgo and I was fairly alone and searching and learning.

OK Mystic Mal you are awesome! :thumbsup:
:love:
f

Keirquen

This is a very interesting thread! Right now, I'm at 118 which comes out to 10 or 1. Hmmm...the Wheel is not my favorite card, I admit. There have been a lot of ups and downs in this house--mostly financial ones.

Before that, we lived at 919, which is the Sun...which also was a period of great happiness and prosperity for us.

Shoot, this might put me in a house-hunting mood! ;)

Starling

Keirquen said:
This is a very interesting thread! Right now, I'm at 118 which comes out to 10 or 1. Hmmm...the Wheel is not my favorite card, I admit. There have been a lot of ups and downs in this house--mostly financial ones.

Before that, we lived at 919, which is the Sun...which also was a period of great happiness and prosperity for us.

Shoot, this might put me in a house-hunting mood! ;)

Remember that right now you are also ALL FOUR ACES. Not too bad. There is good luck as well as bad luck in The Wheel.