Dragon Deck?

Urban4ngel

Hello,

I've been looking for dragon decks lately... and to be honest, there's not much around. So I'm just wondering if anyone have or knows any good dragon decks around that might enlighten me or don't mind sharing?

Thank-you for your help, time and consideration.

Kind Regards,
Urban4ngel

Alta

Which ones have you already investigated and rejected? Save us from suggesting decks that you already know you don't like or think much of.

Jewel

My two favorites are The Celtic Dragon, and the Dragon Tarot by Peter Pracownik (US Games). The Dragon Tarot has one of the most beautiful Death cards I have ever seen.

Do let us know what you have looked into and decided is not for you, then we can give you feedback on the dragon decks you might be considering.

gregory

I'm with Fulgour - I love the Suckling deck too ! And it is very easy to get hold of.

Jewel

Fulgor what have you done!!!!!! I did not need to see that deck, because now I want it. OK Gregory I am off to find it, if I have trouble I will contact you so you can hook me up like you did with the Magical Forest *LOL*.

ilweran

Fulgour said:
Here is an interesting possibility! :)
http://www.dragontarot.net/index.htm

I love that deck and was so pleased when I found it. I've been a fan of Roger Garland's art since I found his Tolkien-related work. He did a great painting of Smaug, so I knew his dragons were good.

I also like the Peter Pracownik dragon tarot- another artist with a Tolkien link, although I was very disappointed by the Lord of the Rings tarot.

And I do have the Celtic Dragon Tarot as well. The combination was hard to resist, and I like Lisa Hunt's art- I also have the Shapeshifter Tarot and the Animals Divine Tarot.

Jewel

Seems like the Suckling deck is easier to find in Europe than in the US .... anyone have the ISBN?

gregory

I can't actually find it from the link there, which send you to Barnes and Noble - but it IS on Fetchbook - but there is no US seller listed there !

Jewel, you have PM, though. :D