Druid Plant Oracle - Dec 08 sign ups :)

inanna_tarot

Ok, so we've had one dance, whos ready for another? Who wants to play with this deck some more over December?

No idea on what sort of spread to try, but just putting the feelers out for who wants to play first and then see where the vibes are going in the next few days.

So sign ups open now..
Folks have all month to do their readings and post feedback, and maybe coming back to this thread to say how they found the experience :)

ETA - proposed spread for this month is Ceridwens Cauldron from the DPO book, heres it typed up for ease of reference :)

1 - the place of seafoam - overall card for the sitation or project in question. It may offer insight into the agenda, intention or motivation.

2 - the place of vervain - obstacles, blocks or difficulty with the subject in card 1. As vervain is associated with magic and reconiliation, this card may offer clues to how to resolve and overcome obstacles

3 - the place of rowan berries - Relating to protection around you or the sitation. It may offer you clues as to how to feel protected, safe and secure or protect the project/situation

4 - the place of lesser celandine - relating to what will give you joy in sitation/project, its an awakening energy, that invigorates and brings momentum.

5 - the place of wort - the potential for transformation that exists in the subject of card 1.

elvenstar

DPO addict, reporting for duty :D

How about Airmid's Cloak or Ceridwen's Cauldron from the book as a spread? Just an idea, thought they look neat and haven't tried them yet.

inanna_tarot

Blimey that was quick!!

Yeah I could go with one of the book spreads, as long as folks are happy with the number of cards :)

rachelcat

Sorry, elvenstar, I haven't given you my feedback yet! (I will try to do it this evening.)

In the meantime, I'm in, and I'm voting for the Cauldron spread!

I was surprised how much these beautiful plants talk to me. And they seem to want to be learned by use, rather than only study!

inanna_tarot

Ohh welcome back rachelcat!

Anyone else up for playing with plants this dec? And it seems the cauldron spread is winning so far :p

elvenstar

Anyone else? Not that we mind having all the fun to ourselves :D

Lewen

Please add me, I'm doing my feedbacks now! I want to learn more about this great deck! :)

inanna_tarot

Ohh great to see you back Lewen!

Perhaps we could keep the sign ups open till thursday? We might be able to tempt people into getting the deck for themselves as early xmas prezzies heheheh

elvenstar

I don't mind waiting a couple more days :)

Lewen

Looking forward to another round of exchanges! :) This deck is very special.