DruidCraft Deck

Twilight_Falling

Anyone have any experience with this deck? What do you like about it? What don't you like about it?

Currently I only have the Rider-Waite deck, and I am looking to expand my collection. This one caught my eye at a local bookseller (I'm on vacation at the moment, and saw it while out with the family). I read the review here at Aeclectic Tarot, but I'm looking for some more personal thoughts on it.

Thanks much!

Mi-Shell

Welcome to AT!

Hi Twilight_Falling!
Welcome to AT!
Check out our extensive study group thread about the Druidcraft and join right in!
Love
Mi-Shell
http://www.tarotforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=114

= go to main menue ... Tarot Decks ... individual study groups....Druidcraft

redflash

I have this deck, its absolutely beautiful ! I trimmed the whole of the borders off & the artwork leaps out now, plus it means I can actually shuffle the cards ! It is a large deck in its natural state. Its the first deck I haven't had to "learn", I started using it instantly & it's accuracy is spot-on. I can't recommend it highly enough. The same artist has done the Druid Animal Oracle which is also a stunner.

BUY IT !!!

a_shikhs

Its an awesome deck. Even Ive trimmed my druidcraft and its gorgeous without the ugly white borders. It is a very accurate and a straight forward deck and gives lovely readings. Its definately worth every penny. :)

Twilight_Falling

From all the responses I've gotten, this looks like it's going to be my next deck. The scans I've seen so far seem quite powerful and evocative. They really speak to me. I'm also thrilled that their is a lively sub-forum where I can go for questions about the deck and it's nuances. I look forward to working with this deck! Thanks for your advice!

Hemera

Buy it! :)

(And if you don´t like it, it will be VERY easy to sell or trade it here...)

Lewen

This deck is definitely on my wishlist and I hope to be able to bring it home soon!

Jewel

Great deck! One of things I like the most about it is that the court cards are very straight forward and easy to read. You can really get a sense of what the courts are all about. Like everyone else, I cannot recommend this deck highly enough.

AprilFool

That's one of the ones I have been eyeing as well. Thanks to all for the kudos!