DruidCraft Tarot

Reverie

I just want to say that I am so delighted with this deck!

It's so original and the cards really make stories together.

It really speaks to me!

Eilan

I love it too, but I need a new one: the cards are falling apart, I don't know if it is because I've trimmed it or because I've used it too much...

ghost271

I had it sitting on my shelf for over a year. Took it out to look at it and was amazed I hadn't used this deck sooner. Got to get used to it, but I think it's one of my favorites.

Eyebright

This is a beautiful deck, I love pretty much all the cards. The only thing that stops me from using it more is that the cards are huge! I really need to work up the courage to start trimming my decks.

My druidcraft would be much more user friendly and got out of the box more often if I could shuffle it easier

Reverie

Eyebright said:
This is a beautiful deck, I love pretty much all the cards. The only thing that stops me from using it more is that the cards are huge! I really need to work up the courage to start trimming my decks.

My druidcraft would be much more user friendly and got out of the box more often if I could shuffle it easier

I have this problem too but it doesn't deter me because I get better readings with it anyway, but I do have to spread out the cards on my housemate's king size bed. They don't all fit on my table. LOL

Caedryn

C

My hands are a good size, but I still would not be able to efficiently shuffle the deck by the ends. I use over hand shuffle with my fingers on the sides of the deck...not hard for me that way.

But reading space with large cards can present issues.

~ C

strings of life

You must trim it!

It becomes a new deck and easy to handle, shuffle and read with! Do away with those borders and titles. Away!

Eyebright

aurarcana said:
You must trim it!

It becomes a new deck and easy to handle, shuffle and read with! Do away with those borders and titles. Away!

I remember drooling when you did this! It totally tranforms the deck. One day soon I will trim my Druidcraft....

Caedryn

Very nice aurarcana!

Want to do mine, so I don't have to buy a larger table, and then a larger house to fit the larger table...lol

~ C

autumn star

aurarcana said:
You must trim it!

Wow, it's beautiful trimmed! It transforms the deck. I have this deck and use it quite regularly, it has a nice earthy, approachable vibe to it :)