Dusserre Dodal - Tarot de Marseille

kb2000

Dusserre Dodal Tarot de Marseille

Wow and more Wow - what can I say other than truly 'amazing'. Must be a one off price and I was in the right place at the right time. Thank you mum. Rest assured my colleagues will be scouring the countryside for Dusserre Dodal. Thank thank you.

Debra

to kb2000

Well, kb2000, with the proceeds why don't you get yourself a nice deck...maybe a Marseilles reproduction, eh?.... and take a look at the info in Learn on tarot card meanings and join us here? We're good company, and you're always welcome!

Here's the one I've got
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/hadar-marseilles/

Cost about $25 new....lovely.

Papageno

kb2000 said:
Wow and more Wow - what can I say other than truly 'amazing'. Must be a one off price and I was in the right place at the right time. Thank you mum. Rest assured my colleagues will be scouring the countryside for Dusserre Dodal. Thank thank you.

there are other little gems in this world besides tarot and the Dodal })

happy hunting :cool2:

Jewel-ry

There are some decks I simply dont want to part with but I have to confess that if someone offered me £320 for my dodal I would probably go with it. That is a lot of money for a deck of tarot cards.

Minervasaltar

A friend of mine has a Dusserre Dodal to sell. The present bid is for 260 Euros, but anyone is welcome to bid (even lower, in case the person who made the actual bid backs down for some reason, which is unlikely, but anything is possible in this crazy world). If you're interested, you can get in touch with me by PM and I'll help you get in touch with the seller.

Blessings,

Minervasaltar

Edit 25-03: Deck has been sold.

thinbuddha

This is a little closer to reality. Still outlandish, mind you......

Papageno

thinbuddha said:
This is a little closer to reality. Still outlandish, mind you......

the winner did quite well
also picked up a Folchi - Palio di Pistoia for $71 and a Poggi - Dante for $234
perfectly reasonable IMHO

Apocalipstick

I'm just not tarotical enough to get this.

jmd

There's another Dodal with only about an hour remaining - in case others are interested.

The deck is based in New York, but placed for sale on the UK-ebay site.

At this stage, it also remains very reasonably priced.