Escaping Card!

katiec950

Hi everyone!
I've been doing a few readings for people over the past few weeks but I've noticed that whenever I shuffle the deck (or even try to clean the cards) The Page of Cups falls out. It's happening almost everytime I shuffle the deck (I might be paranoid but I think someone may be trying to tell me something hehe!)

This part of the cards really confuses me so if you have any suggestions PLEASE help :)

I use the Gilded Tarot, it doesn't have the traditional 'fish' but instead what looks like an emerging sun.. I don't use reversals (BUT it has been landing the right way up anyway)

I see the page cards as a message and with it being cups I would think that this means to expect a message relating to emotions. Pages are usually someone younger than you (I am now 33) so I think it may be a message regarding emotions from someone who is younger than me who is child-like in nature (There are no children around me at this time)

What I don't understand is what the tarot is trying to tell me - I figure it must be important as it keeps appearing!

Any advice would be appreciated!
Katie
xx

alonewiththesea

katiec950 said:
Hi everyone!
I've been doing a few readings for people over the past few weeks but I've noticed that whenever I shuffle the deck (or even try to clean the cards) The Page of Cups falls out. It's happening almost everytime I shuffle the deck (I might be paranoid but I think someone may be trying to tell me something hehe!)

This part of the cards really confuses me so if you have any suggestions PLEASE help :)

I use the Gilded Tarot, it doesn't have the traditional 'fish' but instead what looks like an emerging sun.. I don't use reversals (BUT it has been landing the right way up anyway)

I see the page cards as a message and with it being cups I would think that this means to expect a message relating to emotions. Pages are usually someone younger than you (I am now 33) so I think it may be a message regarding emotions from someone who is younger than me who is child-like in nature (There are no children around me at this time)

What I don't understand is what the tarot is trying to tell me - I figure it must be important as it keeps appearing!

Katie
xx

ive noticed this does not always come from someone younger than you could also be someone your own age in my dealings but it could relate to a message about someone in your family or your relationship. Not really a message from them to you as far as a younger person saying hey im in love with you it may have to do with someone telling you something about a family member or your love life.

canid

It doesn't have to be a person. Could be you're listening to your intuition or unconscious now. You may be the one who's acting loving & supportive; are you nurturing anyone right now? Does anyone need nurturing? Could be changing your attire, your *look*. Could be a sign of fertility. Could mean reading romance novels. Could be.....there are lots of could be's, which one do YOU feel most?

katiec950

Thanks for those! To be honest I am having real difficulty reading what it says... it dropped out again last night along with the temperance card so maybe these 2 cards together might mean something?

Totally confused lol

canid

That also has innumerous *could be's*, but it's a pretty strong indication of creative potential. Blending ideas, blending feelings perhaps. Oh, Oh, are you writing a romance novel?!

katiec950

Hehe - nope no romance novel for me (although maybe I should! haha)...

No-one around me is in need of nuturing or anything obvious! I think maybe the tarot is having a little fun with me!

TarotGirlUK

katiec950 said:
Hi everyone!

Katie
xx

I think it just wants you to be aware of any messages or the heart that you may need to give (through your readings) or messages that might come to you that need your awareness. Perhaps it will come apparent in the near future.

katiec950

Thanks TarotGirl - hopefully I don't have to wait too long - I also hope it is a 'good' omen and not a warning of a bad situation!

TarotGirlUK

katiec950 said:
Thanks TarotGirl - hopefully I don't have to wait too long - I also hope it is a 'good' omen and not a warning of a bad situation!

It might be bad news made good because of your assistance and attention :D

katiec950

I like that! As long as it is good at the end I'll be happy lol