Etsy shop success?

Pao

Hello all!

So I've been doing some creative stuff for fun and my own use for a while and someone told me I should look into selling some on etsy.

So I used my Thelema to ask "what can you tell me about my Etsy shop being a source of passive income for me?

Ace of swords- 6 of pentacles - Page of wands

I feel it says it's a good idea that could bring in money using my creativity. It's something I enjoy doing. It might not make me rich but as an extra source of income or passive income might be good.

Thoughts?

Disa

"So I used my Thelema to ask "what can you tell me about my Etsy shop being a source of passive income for me?

Ace of swords- 6 of pentacles - Page of wands"

So the ace of swords looks like you will really need to cut to the basics and figure out for sure what you want out of this shop, what it means to you. As a new beginning, you must put a lot of thought into it and make sure your expectations are realistic.

6 of pentacles is saying to me that you get out of it what you put into it.

The page of wands is indicative of the fact you may not realize how much actual work there is to do. A lot of energy needs to be expended in the beginning to get yourself set up.

As a person who has a fairly new Etsy shop, I will tell you it is NOT passive income. It is a lot of hard work to get your products noticed. You don't just post up pics and people start running to buy things, (many people do think it's that easy, but it really isn't). If your idea is not to get rich, but just to have a venue to sell your wares, then your outcome can meet those expectations(those were my expectations for my shop)

Wishing you all the best with it. xoxox

( Feel free to pm if you have any questions about selling on Etsy, it's a company in transition atm.)

Pao

"So I used my Thelema to ask "what can you tell me about my Etsy shop being a source of passive income for me?

Ace of swords- 6 of pentacles - Page of wands"

So the ace of swords looks like you will really need to cut to the basics and figure out for sure what you want out of this shop, what it means to you. As a new beginning, you must put a lot of thought into it and make sure your expectations are realistic.

6 of pentacles is saying to me that you get out of it what you put into it.

The page of wands is indicative of the fact you may not realize how much actual work there is to do. A lot of energy needs to be expended in the beginning to get yourself set up.

As a person who has a fairly new Etsy shop, I will tell you it is NOT passive income. It is a lot of hard work to get your products noticed. You don't just post up pics and people start running to buy things, (many people do think it's that easy, but it really isn't). If your idea is not to get rich, but just to have a venue to sell your wares, then your outcome can meet those expectations(those were my expectations for my shop)

Wishing you all the best with it. xoxox

( Feel free to pm if you have any questions about selling on Etsy, it's a company in transition atm.)

THANKs!! Yes, that's why I never bothered really doing any of those things because I know it's all about SEO and driving traffic and all that stuff that I have absolutely no experience in doing. These are digital products though so they would always be up there in the people will just have to buy it and print it out I wouldn't actually have to mail anything or do any kind of work I would just have to design the products. But yes I know it's probably and I have no clue how I would even drive people to it. I have to think more about it but I wanted to know if you would be a possibility as an extra income not as my sole income.thanks again! I will probably pm you yes! šŸ˜Š