The Star Reversed and The Queen of Wands reversed as feelings for someone

LunaTarot

I had asked the tarot how someone felt about me (romantically) and I got The Star reversed and The Queen of Wands reversed as a clarification.

Could it mean that this person does have feelings but they feel like they can't really get my attention and that their losing hope?

Tobe

I had asked the tarot how someone felt about me (romantically) and I got The Star reversed and The Queen of Wands reversed as a clarification.

Could it mean that this person does have feelings but they feel like they can't really get my attention and that their losing hope?

Star although carries the meaning of hope when it's upright, its reversal has a deeper meaning than just "losing hope". What do people feel when the hope is gone? They feel despair, the feel lost, they feel disappointments...etc. Don't over complicate things, especially when you ask about someone's feeling, and a major arcana popped up. It usually means something very straight forward. I think the queen of wands might have confused you a bit even though it's a clarification card. I think the person just simply feels disappointed that you didn't turn out the way they expected. Why? The queen of wands is the reason, it means aggression, unwelcoming, or demanding...etc. Maybe this is the reason? They feel you're a bit demanding in a way?

headincloud

It's confusing when we ask for someone's feelings about someone else because I never know whether they are feeling these things them self or they feel this is the other person hence I usually just ask what the person sees in the other, that way you know who you're dealing with.

If this is what he feels about you, that's to say how he sees you then you'd be projecting the qualities of the rx queen and you'd be lacking self esteem in the rx star if that fits.

If this is how he's feeling himself then he'd be the rx queen and lacking self esteem and hope. Sorry it's not much help there's not a hint of romance in the air though if that's what you were expecting.

EmpyreanKnight

I agree that Star Rx means that he thought that whatever he felt for you is hopeless, since he deems you as far above him, "an unreachable star" so to speak. When the Queen of Wands Rx came as a clarifier, I think it means that whatever his feelings for you as the Queen of his most ardent Fire has been dimmed somewhat. Maybe he deliberately turned his back on it because of hopelessness - he thought it'd be useless to pine for something he might not get anyway, so he's slowly moving on.

LunaTarot

Star although carries the meaning of hope when it's upright, its reversal has a deeper meaning than just "losing hope". What do people feel when the hope is gone? They feel despair, the feel lost, they feel disappointments...etc. Don't over complicate things, especially when you ask about someone's feeling, and a major arcana popped up. It usually means something very straight forward. I think the queen of wands might have confused you a bit even though it's a clarification card. I think the person just simply feels disappointed that you didn't turn out the way they expected. Why? The queen of wands is the reason, it means aggression, unwelcoming, or demanding...etc. Maybe this is the reason? They feel you're a bit demanding in a way?

I just met this person actually so I'm not sure how I'd be considered demanding. Come to find out this person is interested in me and he didn't think that I'd be interested in him

LunaTarot

I agree that Star Rx means that he thought that whatever he felt for you is hopeless, since he deems you as far above him, "an unreachable star" so to speak. When the Queen of Wands Rx came as a clarifier, I think it means that whatever his feelings for you as the Queen of his most ardent Fire has been dimmed somewhat. Maybe he deliberately turned his back on it because of hopelessness - he thought it'd be useless to pine for something he might not get anyway, so he's slowly moving on.

This is the best intereptation for my situation. Turns out he was interested but didn't think that I was

LunaTarot

It's confusing when we ask for someone's feelings about someone else because I never know whether they are feeling these things them self or they feel this is the other person hence I usually just ask what the person sees in the other, that way you know who you're dealing with.

If this is what he feels about you, that's to say how he sees you then you'd be projecting the qualities of the rx queen and you'd be lacking self esteem in the rx star if that fits.

If this is how he's feeling himself then he'd be the rx queen and lacking self esteem and hope. Sorry it's not much help there's not a hint of romance in the air though if that's what you were expecting.

I'd say it was him lacking self esteem and hope