Every reader thinks i am pregnant

mahafrins

perhaps you will if you are not careful? depends on the cards pulled and how connected you are to the reader, how accurate the readings are, hm. It would make me wonder. If you don't want to be a mum just yet, please use contraception.

Sweet gals no bf to get cozy with... I recently had colleague who got pregnant but i have zero connections with her and i am in any case leaving the job..

mahafrins

Sounds like you will get pregnant in the future. Timing is one of those things that always is hard to predict.

Just not possible atm... Would take over a year no guy

I have a guyi like but its long distance..

mahafrins

Your "baby" could take the form of something like an animal ("It's like a baby to me") or a book you might write ("I have to go and work on my baby now") or anything you feel maternal about. Our babies are not necessarily of our own flesh, and sometimes aren't even human.

Meaning close to my heart may be my career where i suffered so much and took a new root..

FLizarraga

Most of the previous answers are pretty much on target.

I'm going to expand a little on something other readers already talked about. Sometimes there is a big change going on inside us that our mind, up on the surface, know nothing about. It could be physical, like an actual pregnancy, but it could also be another type of change, a spiritual one, or emotional, or whatever.

When, after sitting under the bodhi tree, Shakyamuni Buddha achieved enlightenment, that was only possible because he had been pregnant with it for years, and only then gave birth to it. Before that, he had had what seemed to be a perfect life --a prince, with riches, power, a wife and son he loved-- not to mention the sort of life he was expected to have as a member of the Kshatrya caste. And all of a sudden he left all of that behind, and never looked back. That looks like a rash, impulsive decision, but was anything but --he had been pregnant with it for a while.

I'm using a story like Buddha's because it's easy to see the patterns there, but we have all encountered in our personal lives examples of those sudden, radical changes that only seem to come out of nowhere, or have even experienced them ourselves...

Laurelle

Just not possible atm... Would take over a year no guy

I have a guyi like but its long distance..

A year is no time at all!

I can't comment on what someone else interpretation of their reading was, but I was commenting on the fact that more than one reader has said that you will get pregnant then you probably will. But I would be careful about asking other readers to comment on a reading done by someone else.

FLizarraga

I year is no time at all!

I can't comment on what someone else interpretation of their reading was, but I was commenting on the fact that more than one reader has said that you will get pregnant then you probably will. But I would be careful about asking other readers to comment on a reading done by someone else.

You're right, you know.

PAMUYA

Maybe you are an alfa female ;) Your energy is over powering them.

mahafrins

Most of the previous answers are pretty much on target.

I'm going to expand a little on something other readers already talked about. Sometimes there is a big change going on inside us that our mind, up on the surface, know nothing about. It could be physical, like an actual pregnancy, but it could also be another type of change, a spiritual one, or emotional, or whatever.

When, after sitting under the bodhi tree, Shakyamuni Buddha achieved enlightenment, that was only possible because he had been pregnant with it for years, and only then gave birth to it. Before that, he had had what seemed to be a perfect life --a prince, with riches, power, a wife and son he loved-- not to mention the sort of life he was expected to have as a member of the Kshatrya caste. And all of a sudden he left all of that behind, and never looked back. That looks like a rash, impulsive decision, but was anything but --he had been pregnant with it for a while.

I'm using a story like Buddha's because it's easy to see the patterns there, but we have all encountered in our personal lives examples of those sudden, radical changes that only seem to come out of nowhere, or have even experienced them ourselves...

I think this story is akin to mine actually i have been in a terrible job for 1.5 years and i was pregnant with idea of going but never developed the confidence to go..... SAD.... Now i give uo!!!!! I was finished and i stood up for myself.

mahafrins

A year is no time at all!

They said id get pregnant next month in October some predicted a date too.. But so far zilch and no baby for sure and i would never risk it... that way...