Every reader thinks i am pregnant

AJ

what question are you asking? How are you phrasing it? How many readers is everyone?

Grizabella

You most certainly ARE pregnant! You're fabulously pregnant with thousands of divine possibilities, my dear! :heart:

mahafrins

what question are you asking? How are you phrasing it? How many readers is everyone?

Thats a good question.. I just asked forcast in general or love in say october etc s very standard question. 3 readers predicted being pregnant and I said hey noooo okay.

punchinella

Sweet gals no bf to get cozy with... I recently had colleague who got pregnant but i have zero connections with her and i am in any case leaving the job..
A few years ago I was trying to get pregnant and quite a few people seemed to think I would, including some readers who did not know I was trying. I never did conceive, but three other women at work did. And, although it was legally impossible, a homeless mom tried to give me her newborn. I don't know. It's certainly possible that readings can reflect the environments we find ourselves in.

The difference between our situations is that I was actively seeking a baby and you're not. So, while it's possible that my readings simply reflected my hopes and desires, this does not seem to be the case with you.

OaksWhispering

Funny, my mother had her cards read by many different readers from the time I was 7 until I was 13 and they always said she was having a baby. she had her tubes tied after I was born (I'm her second child) and when I was 15 she had to have a hysterectomy. Never did figure out what that pregnancy reading meant.

The same thing happened to me during the spring this year, but that also never happened (was not trying either)

Actually now I'm done typing this out, maybe the cards were trying to alert her about the fibroids in her uterus, not a baby. I myself have issues with ovarian cysts. Hm.

punchinella

maybe the cards were trying to alert her about the fibroids in her uterus, not a baby. I myself have issues with ovarian cysts. Hm.
Interesting angle, could warrant a checkup . . .

Grizabella

It's possible that you still may have a baby but not by the usual means. I just blogged about something similar on my blog a little while back. Just because you can't physically bear your own child doesn't mean the Universe doesn't intend that you have a child. I had a hysterectomy after having four of my children but yet raised six children from newborn during my younger years. You may be destined to raise a child or children in time but may not actually bear them from your body. The cards and the reader may be having a little bit of communication difficulty. There is no card that could have told me "your daughter is going to have children she's unable to raise so you'll have to raise them 20 years from now". However, there are cards that can indicate pregnancy. :)

Now, that's not to say that a very skilled reader might be able to see that in the cards, but not everyone is that skilled.

trzes

The readers said "you are going to be pregnant". Not "you are going to be pregnant in a metaphorical sense" or "the universe wants you to be pregnant". If one of the latter had been the message they would have said so. But they didn't. So they were wrong. Full stop.

What it truly means? My take on that is that tarot readings just aren’t always accurate. Possibly your readers interpreted some of the signals you sent unconsciously in a wrong way (nothing to with the cards) and gave the reading the wrong twist.

I am always amazed when more than 50% of the readings tend to be spot on. 80% are a real miracle. So why not admit that a certain percentage of readings simply are wrong?

Grizabella

The readers said "you are going to be pregnant". Not "you are going to be pregnant in a metaphorical sense" or "the universe wants you to be pregnant". If one of the latter had been the message they would have said so. But they didn't. So they were wrong. Full stop.

What it truly means? My take on that is that tarot readings just aren’t always accurate. Possibly your readers interpreted some of the signals you sent unconsciously in a wrong way (nothing to with the cards) and gave the reading the wrong twist.

I am always amazed when more than 50% of the readings tend to be spot on. 80% are a real miracle. So why not admit that a certain percentage of readings simply are wrong?

Mahafrins said the readers say "you are going to have a baby" OR "you are going to be pregnant". And you're sort of going in circles with what you say here, aren't you? :) Wrong is wrong, whether they're meaning metaphorically or anything else. And I'm always saying readings aren't always "accurate" so you get no argument from me on that.

We're all trying to add some thought to Mahafrins' post to help her understand it, so all our input is valuable. Only time will tell what was right and what wasn't.