Faerie Star Spread

theFeeLion

Good morning.
Can I sit? I like your readings and this deck :)
A general message for me please.

Hi Falcor! :love:

Ok, let's see what we have for you...

The Forest - The Pook Rx (jumper)
Avoid getting bogged down in a paradox you are unable to resolve at this time. You don't yet have all the information you need to deal with this.

The Sun - O! That Gnome Rx
I think you have a perverse Trickster on your hands here! He seems to be recommending a little social lubrication (aka a beverage or two lol). The Divine Spark available to you at the moment is a little creative chaos and some wild gifts thrown in for good measure. You'll have to ask him what exactly those gifts are though, he may tell you, he may also leave you to figure them out for yourself!

The Sea - The Faery Godmother
I feel like the Faery Godmother is sneakily revealing that one of those wild gifts may be a gift of intuition and possibly some creatively chaotic dreams. Remember to thank her and the rest of your guides whenever you can.

The Wind - The Friends Rx
Everyone needs their friends, and you are no different. Don't let disagreements get in the way of a perfectly good friendship.

Magic - UnDressing of a Salad
Through all of the chaos around you remember to stay balanced and calm. These things will be vital to you in order to get through.

Spirit - The Faun
Connect to your Natural Magic. Let it flow through you. Give and receive freely (your Faery Godmother can help with this part). Trust it, dance with it, and remember to keep your heart filled with light.

The Moon - The Master Maker Rx
Beware of shoddy or misused craftmanship. Be a master of your craft, and if you are not yet a master be sure to do your study and learn how you can be.

The Apple - The Guardian at the Gate Rx
You stand at a threshold unable to move forward. Yet. But, if you are able to make the necessary changes, you will be able to take that first step through the waiting door.

I hope that resonates :love:

Fee

950358196ccd037c7047019f80207e89.jpg

theFeeLion

Ooo I have to admit, I am liking the connections being made between the cards in this spread!

theFeeLion

I just sat down with my decks and put Fairy Nightsongs album on youtube :)

May I sit please?

I have a bit of an usual request. Snake keeps showing itself to me in dream world and physical realm. Could I ask, Why? I did some researching and it says transformation. I am in a huge transformation process but what exactly is it that Snake keeps appearing everywhere. Powerful snakes too. First, a Coral. Then a Rattlesnake. My real life ones were both black racers.

So, guess that'd be Why is Snake making himself so present in my life transformation?

Thank you much! I love this spread :)

Waaah! :( I nearly finished typing out your whole reading and my stupid computer decided to crash and loose EVERYTHING I had written! *despairing wail* It was so good too! :( I'm going to have to try and retype this for you and I apologise in advance if it's not as good as the original. Here goes nothing...

The Forest - Luathus the Wild
You have a fire of wild creative energy just waiting to burst through the ground. You need to clear your weeds so the sun can warm the earth.

The Sun - The Glanconer
Don't let yourself be blinded by the things you desire. Your illusions and delusions are getting in your way.

The Sea - The Rarr
The Rarr has gotten a little ever excited and lead you off down the garden path with a Wild Tangent. This is not where you are supposed to be. You are supposed to be over with the Fee Lion and the Gate Guardian. Your feet seem to be waving around in the air, you need to shove your hands into the earth till you feet get back down where they belong.

The Wind - Death Rx
This one was a little (read: a lot) sneaky. She jumped out (along with a couple of cards for me) before I was ready while shuffling and listening to Fairy NightSongs (I realised I had never heard it before so I thought I would put it on to help me connect to you).
You need to shed your skin but are getting caught on a few scales and becoming stuck. You are standing in your own way of change by not letting go of the things you no longer need.

Magic - Ekstasis
Oh yay! :D This is a very positive confirmation that you've got this! Joy CAN be yours. You just need to reach out and grab it. :D

Spirit - The Bright Mother
You need to make a connection to the Bright Mother. She is the Abundant Cornucopia. She gives her all without holding back. She is the Nurturer, the Shelterer. She is creative. She is productive. She will always be there for you whenever you need her.

The Moon - Geeeeeooo the Slooow Rx
I get the feeling here that you are both stalling and trying to rush ahead. Why are you rushing? There is no need to, this is not a race. Take the time to consider where you are going before you take the next step. As for your stalling, why are you stalling? You have everything you need to move on. Wipe the fog from your eyes and go for it.

The Apple - The Fee Lion and The Guardian at the Gate
This was a tricky one for me. I don't usually pull clarifiers (and I'm not sure that the extra card is anyway!) but the spread felt unfinished and I was told to pull another from the top because "an apple has two sides too; an inside and an outside!"
I quite like how the Fee Lion is peeking out from behind the Guardian as if to say "well, come on, let's go and play!" He wants you to know you should stop taking on the burdens of others, you have plenty of your own to deal with, a Gate to step through, and he is well and truly ready for some play time. Just remember there is no going back once you step through this gate, so make sure you attend to any unfinished business before you step through.

Well that actually turned out better than I thought it would although it is a little shorter. I'm pretty sure I got all of the information again too :D

I hope it all makes sense to you. My faeries think they did a good job of translating snake for you, they do however mention that they had to edit a little, "too many hisses" they say!

Faerie blessings! :love:
Fee

d4efdc7e17dd370807b5a807a3cf3163.jpg

Jenn2211

Overall, I'm seeing I need to clear the way for change.

It does make sense. I like how it starts off in the forest with the burst of creative energy. Exactly how I have been feeling lately. I have a medium-large flower garden I've put a lot of work into lately with weeding and adding and pruning. Recently set up to show the different element direction points. It feels reflective of my current life path place.

Going onto the sun and sea, oh yes I am very inspired to pursue higher education and new career path. But I do get so sidetracked...in like an ooOOOoo shiny! kind of way lol My main goal is social work...or maybe psychology or religious studies. I love each of these so much I can totally relate to floating away with my feet in the air, upside down.
And with wind, I will look deeper into which scales are stuck. Definitely some thought to go into that. I wonder if its people in my life I'm snagged on, or my own fears, or my overabundance of joy to be starting up college come fall.

Magic-what a perfect confirming card! And onto Spirit- well, yeah I have problems with my mother. I recently began looking deeper into Goddess archetypes. Special attention to the Mother ones. Intresting it would show up.

And Moon with Geeeooo the Slooow. Too cute lol that's the only card I could recall from that deck when I had viewed it online. Again describing exactly how I'm feeling and acting. So excited I'm stalling.

And as for the burdens of others *frowny face*, yes, always. My family history is complicated and plays such a huge role in my life. Maybe especially since I've recently been into see a counselor weekly for past 4 months. We dig deep into those conversations. She also strongly encourages me in ways I need to grow and continue on my own life path. She is a deeply spiritual woman and open to my own deep connection with Spirit. So when I see her she holds space for me. And we dig.

That's a fantastic reading! Synchronistically enough, I had just been telling myself I need to start clearing way for school coming up this fall. Very much weeding out things that I do not need. Removing burdens and such. Why make things harder? I have a 6 year old and work full time. And to add full time college. I really do need to be simplifying every thing I can in my day to day life. Beautiful beautiful beautiful reading! Thank you!

I love how Fee Lion showed up. I call my cat a FurLion all the time lol we come home and I say to them FurLions! I'm home!

Kittysashimi

Hi Kittysashimi :)

Bear with me while I bumble through this first reading...

OK, so, I've decided that any jumper cards will go directly into the spread otherwise this will get out of control. You had one jumper.

The Forest - G. Hobyah Rx
You are right to be cautious, take a look at things carefully and don't rush in.
Yeah I'm definitely taking my time with this and doing all the research, I don't plan for this to happen any time soon but I'd like to know if it's something I should be pursuing in the future.

The Sun - Geeeeeooo the Slow Rx
Make sure you aren't rushing into things, take a moment to slow down and look at all of the options
I don't think I've been rushing into things with regards to this. Just in the brainstorming stage and not planning to take action yet until I am 100% ready and have all the experience and information I need.

The Sea - The Glanconer
Be careful of being blinded by lust for this project. Make sure you look at all of the details and get all the information you need.
Not sure how to relate to this right now but I will keep this in mind.

The Wind - The Singer of the Chalice Rx
Trust is the process. Be open to creativity and let you chalice be filled.
This will be a creative venture for me and I definitely do need to trust more.

Magic - The Guardian at the Gate Rx
This particular direction isn't quite ready for you yet. But don't despair, you may just need to take care of a few other things before this door fully opens for you.
Yeah I'm not quite ready for it either, I was just curious about the possibility of pursuing this in the further future.

Spirit - Ekstasis
Seek help. Seek connections, if you can't find them don't worry they are always there. Everything is linked.
I do have some connections that can help if I were to pursue this.

The Moon - Honesty
Clarity is needed. Clarity of thought. Clarity of ideas. Clarity of direction. Clarity of speech.
I do see that I need some clarity for my ideas and the direction I want to go with this.

The Apple - A Collective of Pixies Rx
Make sure you know what you are supposed to do before you go and do it. You don't jump into a river without first looking to see what's below.

I hope this make sense!

Faerie blessings :love:
Fee

c96aea9f8daa6dd0999cc3bcaf4d1679.jpg
Thank you so much for the reading Fee! I do know that I am not ready for this yet but I wish there was a little more information or clarity about each position and what it represents, I cant quite see the connection between the different positions with this spread yet.

KnightOfTheCosmos

Hi TheFeeLion! How are you? :)

I'm not sure if this is an appropriate question to ask with this spread but my question was:
Why am I afraid of relationships/love? I keep saying I want a relationship, and I truly do desire that companionship but I'm realizing that a part of me is so afraid. I'm thinking it could be a multitude of things but I'm also wondering if it's something deeper.

Please let me know if that's an appropriate question. Thank you in advance! :D

Falcor

Hi Falcor! :love:

Ok, let's see what we have for you...

The Forest - The Pook Rx (jumper)
Avoid getting bogged down in a paradox you are unable to resolve at this time. You don't yet have all the information you need to deal with this.
I'll take that seriously and will take a step back. Maybe I need to dig less and relax more. Or to dig less and act more.

The Sun - O! That Gnome Rx
I think you have a perverse Trickster on your hands here! He seems to be recommending a little social lubrication (aka a beverage or two lol). The Divine Spark available to you at the moment is a little creative chaos and some wild gifts thrown in for good measure. You'll have to ask him what exactly those gifts are though, he may tell you, he may also leave you to figure them out for yourself!
I laughed so hard when I saw that card. It's adorable. And made me to think of someone specific.

Yes, yesterday was time for a beverage and some socialization and being silly and childish in public and enjoying it without any shame. I don't think he told me what are the gifts. Oh well, I'll see sooner or later.

The Sea - The Faery Godmother
I feel like the Faery Godmother is sneakily revealing that one of those wild gifts may be a gift of intuition and possibly some creatively chaotic dreams. Remember to thank her and the rest of your guides whenever you can.
Gifts, I like gifts. I had some surprising creatively chaotic dreams(you can call them that) this night. Made my morning. If it's from her I will thank her for sure.

The Wind - The Friends Rx
Everyone needs their friends, and you are no different. Don't let disagreements get in the way of a perfectly good friendship.
Thank you for this very important advice. I think I made a use of it yesterday. Not sure how good the friendship in this case but it's very easy to ruin and hard later to mend.

Magic - UnDressing of a Salad
Through all of the chaos around you remember to stay balanced and calm. These things will be vital to you in order to get through.
To be the center of the storm? Not easy but I am and will keep trying. A hint for things to get messier soon?

Spirit - The Faun
Connect to your Natural Magic. Let it flow through you. Give and receive freely (your Faery Godmother can help with this part). Trust it, dance with it, and remember to keep your heart filled with light.
I wonder WHAT IS MY natural magic. I will gladly connect with it once I am sure it's mine and we are in tune.

The Moon - The Master Maker Rx
Beware of shoddy or misused craftmanship. Be a master of your craft, and if you are not yet a master be sure to do your study and learn how you can be.
I'll be wary. I wonder if it means not to buy "things of power" from those I am not sure about(like amulets or such) or not to use service of a master I am not sure in their mastership.

The Apple - The Guardian at the Gate Rx
You stand at a threshold unable to move forward. Yet. But, if you are able to make the necessary changes, you will be able to take that first step through the waiting door.
I know. I m standing near that door for a while. Still not able to pass it, hopefully I'll be able to soon.

I hope that resonates :love:

Fee

950358196ccd037c7047019f80207e89.jpg

Many thanks!

theFeeLion

Thank you so much for the reading Fee! I do know that I am not ready for this yet but I wish there was a little more information or clarity about each position and what it represents, I cant quite see the connection between the different positions with this spread yet.

If it helps I posted a link earlier with the site I used as a reference in creating this spread. Although, in saying that, my faeries like to bend the spread rules sometimes or completely ignore the spread altogether and read how they want. So I think in your case they may have been doing just that! I think they saw the fact that it's a FAERIE star and decided they could do what they want with it!

theFeeLion

Hi TheFeeLion! How are you? :)

I'm not sure if this is an appropriate question to ask with this spread but my question was:
Why am I afraid of relationships/love? I keep saying I want a relationship, and I truly do desire that companionship but I'm realizing that a part of me is so afraid. I'm thinking it could be a multitude of things but I'm also wondering if it's something deeper.

Please let me know if that's an appropriate question. Thank you in advance! :D

Hi Knight :) I'm great thanks for asking :)
I'll certainly give it a go, it'll be good to see how my spread works for different questions :)

I'm hoping to get to yours and WolfSwan's reading done tomorrow :D

Fee :love:

theFeeLion

Overall, I'm seeing I need to clear the way for change.

It does make sense. I like how it starts off in the forest with the burst of creative energy. Exactly how I have been feeling lately. I have a medium-large flower garden I've put a lot of work into lately with weeding and adding and pruning. Recently set up to show the different element direction points. It feels reflective of my current life path place.

Going onto the sun and sea, oh yes I am very inspired to pursue higher education and new career path. But I do get so sidetracked...in like an ooOOOoo shiny! kind of way lol My main goal is social work...or maybe psychology or religious studies. I love each of these so much I can totally relate to floating away with my feet in the air, upside down.
And with wind, I will look deeper into which scales are stuck. Definitely some thought to go into that. I wonder if its people in my life I'm snagged on, or my own fears, or my overabundance of joy to be starting up college come fall.

Magic-what a perfect confirming card! And onto Spirit- well, yeah I have problems with my mother. I recently began looking deeper into Goddess archetypes. Special attention to the Mother ones. Intresting it would show up.

And Moon with Geeeooo the Slooow. Too cute lol that's the only card I could recall from that deck when I had viewed it online. Again describing exactly how I'm feeling and acting. So excited I'm stalling.

And as for the burdens of others *frowny face*, yes, always. My family history is complicated and plays such a huge role in my life. Maybe especially since I've recently been into see a counselor weekly for past 4 months. We dig deep into those conversations. She also strongly encourages me in ways I need to grow and continue on my own life path. She is a deeply spiritual woman and open to my own deep connection with Spirit. So when I see her she holds space for me. And we dig.

That's a fantastic reading! Synchronistically enough, I had just been telling myself I need to start clearing way for school coming up this fall. Very much weeding out things that I do not need. Removing burdens and such. Why make things harder? I have a 6 year old and work full time. And to add full time college. I really do need to be simplifying every thing I can in my day to day life. Beautiful beautiful beautiful reading! Thank you!

I love how Fee Lion showed up. I call my cat a FurLion all the time lol we come home and I say to them FurLions! I'm home!

Yay I'm so glad that this makes sense for you :D I had a bit of fun connecting everything to the message that Snake has been trying to give you. I had something similar with Spider. And now we have a great relationship :) Although I'm still not a fan of spiders capable of giving me a nasty bite! I kept seeing White Tails everywhere when before I had only evver seen one! Now, thankfully, she has gotten her message across and doesn't need to get my attention quite so aggressively.