Faeries Oracle shadow work

theFeeLion

CLOSED

So I recently had an amazing reading from JoJoCat that pointed out a possible need for shadow work --> http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=4981745&posted=1#post4981745
So I thought I would give a shadow self conversation spread I have been eyeing up a go.
--> http://recreationalwitchcraft.tumblr.com/image/123049247050

I found the results of this spread to be quite interesting and thought I would share with you.

I started off shuffling the cards of my Faeries Oracle and had three jumpers, all three of which were reversed: Solus (my faery guide) Ta'Om the Poet, and Gawatcha.

Solus is giving me a reminder to call on him for help when I need it. Ta'Om is pointing out my confusion at the moment, and Gawatcha is telling me that stagnation rules. All very true!

Next I lay out the cards taking from the base of the deck:

1. Who are you? Unity -- a reminder of my own wholeness and a note that my inner conflicts need to be resolved before I can move ahead.

2. What do you have to tell me? Geeeeeooo the Slow Rx -- I'm stalling when things should actually be moving ahead.

3. What have I been missing? The Maiden Rx -- I'm not allowing myself to hope and dream. Instead I'm lost in fantasies and not doing anything about them.

4. How have I been ignoring you? Luathas the Wild Rx -- I've exhausted my creative energy and become destructive and burnt out. I need to regenerate and recharge.

5. Do you need something from me? If so, what? The Singer of the Chalice -- Trust, hope, healing, patience. If I don't know how to get these, I need to ask the fae, they will help.

6. At what phase of my life where you born? The Singer of Intuition Rx -- this tells me it was before I started to develop my intuition, so within the last year.

7. How did you grow? Tobaira of the Waters -- through a change of emotions.

8. What lost part of me do you represent? UnDressing of a Salad -- Balance and achieving the impossible.

9. What lesson must I learn? The Faery Who Was Kisses by the Pixies -- Love! All forms of it, but I think in particular the love my guides have for me. Also, I need to learn how to receive love

10. How can I better understand myself through you? The Lady of the Harvest -- by accepting change and releasing the past so I can be liberated.

And finally I pulled an extra card from the top of the deck: She of the Cruach -- this is a time for me of nurturing and development. There is a reminder that love is there just waiting to be accepted. She also mentions that she will help me pass her unconditional love and spiritual healing on to others.

As a whole I got a very positive message from all of this and a big beautiful reminder to talk to my faeries and guides because they will always be there for me, no matter what I am going through.

Has anyone else done similar readings with similar results?

Also, if anyone is interested I would like to offer readings in exchange for detailed feedback using this spread for two or three people :love:

No more sitters please :love: So much for 2 or 3 lol
This may take me a little longer than I originally thought, but don't worry I will get there! :)

Sitters:

EmpressArwen - reading given / feedback received :love:
Lepleadian - reading given / feedback received :love:
Falcor - reading given / feedback received :love:
Dartellus - reading given / feedback received :love:

Bonny - reading given / awaiting feedback

EmpressArwen

Very interesting! I've never done anything quite like this. I did once do a chakra reading (one card for each chakra) that was rather revealing.

I'd love to sit if I may. I will definitely provide thorough feedback (this evening as I'm about to go to work).

Thank you!

(ETA... I would be happy to do a chakra reading in exchange if you are interested...but that wouldn't be done until Tuesday when my work week is over. :) )

lepleadian

i'd sit

Falcor

I am very impressed here. May I sit please?

theFeeLion

Very interesting! I've never done anything quite like this. I did once do a chakra reading (one card for each chakra) that was rather revealing.

I'd love to sit if I may. I will definitely provide thorough feedback (this evening as I'm about to go to work).

Thank you!

(ETA... I would be happy to do a chakra reading in exchange if you are interested...but that wouldn't be done until Tuesday when my work week is over. :) )

I would love that, I've never had a chakra reading :love:

Here's your reading. I'll write it similar to what I did mine and if you would like me to expand anywhere let me know.

1. Who are you? The Singer of Courage -- tells of a need to transcend fears and accept the gift of courage

2. What do you have to tell me? The Journeyman Rx -- you feel unable to move forward or are pretending you are moving forward when in reality you are going in circles. You are delaying yourself with your own fear. If you feel the journey is right for you take courage, prepare, and go for it.

3. What have I been missing? G. Hobyah Rx -- You are right to be cautious but these are fears that should be tiny but have been blown right out of proportion. Usually this guy reversed says that the fears are justified, but in this case he is playing a trick, these fears are only an illusion and once confronted will make you stronger.

4. How have I been ignoring you? Myk the Myomancer Rx -- you have been ignoring the information readily available to you and/or denying the validity of the info because you don't like the message. It is important to keep the broad picture in mind and avoid getting lost in the detail.

5. Do you need something from me? If so, what? The Faery Who Was Kissed by the Pixies -- it is time to open and heal your heart. Let love flow. Accept it, burnish it up, add to it, and pass it on.

6. At what phase of my life where you born? Spirit Dancer -- you were focused on a project or process especially one involving the creative arts.

7. How did you grow? O! That Gnome Rx -- Chaos. Trickery. Drunkenness.

8. What lost part of me do you represent? Indi Rx -- the Indecision Faery in this instance represents commitment. It's okay to hesitate while you question but it's important to not be wishy-washy.

9. What lesson must I learn? Allow others to be close to you. Try to lower the defensive attitudes that keep you separate. Don't wait for others to make the first move. Reach out with compassion and love.

10. How can I better understand myself through you? The Rarr Rx -- you are pure potential and with Courage you will find your strength, but be careful not to let your fears rule you.

Top card: The Sage -- Remember although we sometimes think we have all the answers we never really do, but that's okay because by seeking answers comes true wisdom, we grow and become who we are ment to be.

Much love to you! :love: I hope that resonates for you :love:

Faerie blessings :love:

Bonny

Hi If you have enough Sitters... all good but I have time to give feedback if that's all good!?

theFeeLion

Hi lepleadian :love:

Here's your reading.

Jumper: Arval Parrot -- Clear communication is important.

1. Who are you? The Singer of Healing -- Speaks of a need for personal healing. You can't truly give without receiving as well. Healing other first flows through you, so it is important to heal yourself first.

2. What do you need to tell me? The Glanconer Rx -- Are you pretending to be something you are not? It's time to present your true self and true ideas.

3. What have I been missing? The Fee Lion Rx -- Have you been taking others ideas of yourself as your own? Now is the time for you to relax a little and form your own opinions of who you are instead of adopting others ideas.

4. How have I been ignoring you? Sylvanius -- The Mask of Truth. You have been wearing so many masks that you have forgotten who you truly are. It's time to take off these ill-fitting masks and slip on one that shines with the light of truth.

5. Do you need something from me? If so, what? The Faun Rx -- You have become bogged down and need a breath of wild fresh air. Go for a walk or two in nature. Come back to your natural self.

6. At what phase in my life were you born? Himself Rx -- At a time of depression or aggression.

7. How did you grow? The Faery Who Was Kissed by the Pixies Rx -- You denied love, refusing to give or receive it, becoming jealous, possessive, demanding or attention-seeking.

8. What lost part of me do you represent? The beautiful, squishy heart devoted to helping other people. Don't worry, it's still there, you just need to uncover it's squishy goodness.

9. What lesson must I learn? Myk the Myomancer -- Attention to detail and the Joy in the little things.

10. How can I better understand myself through you? The Laume -- Learn to both give and receive. Just be careful of taking it to extremes.

Top card: Spirit Dancer -- Speaks of being unable to express feeling without being destructive. She encourages you to try a creative outlet to help with healing.She knows you can do it. Just go for it :)

Hope that all makes sense :love:

Dartellus

Hi!

Do you still taking sitters?

Can i sit too?

Thanks!

EmpressArwen

I would love that, I've never had a chakra reading :love:

Here's your reading. I'll write it similar to what I did mine and if you would like me to expand anywhere let me know.

Wonderful! I will post the reading on Tuesday and message you. Thanks so much!

1. Who are you? The Singer of Courage -- tells of a need to transcend fears and accept the gift of courage

Yes. My fears are what hold me back especially spiritually. I know that I am meant to go further into my abilities (spirit communication, intuition, meditation, etc) but I get afraid and it stops me from progressing.

2. What do you have to tell me? The Journeyman Rx -- you feel unable to move forward or are pretending you are moving forward when in reality you are going in circles. You are delaying yourself with your own fear. If you feel the journey is right for you take courage, prepare, and go for it.

Yes...exactly. Same as above. I just keep treading over the same ground instead of moving forward. I need to release my fears, especially my fear of the unknown, and move forward.

3. What have I been missing? G. Hobyah Rx -- You are right to be cautious but these are fears that should be tiny but have been blown right out of proportion. Usually this guy reversed says that the fears are justified, but in this case he is playing a trick, these fears are only an illusion and once confronted will make you stronger.

Interesting. My fear is that if I do progress into more spirit communication that I could be talking to negative entities...that I could be tricked by them. So I think this is saying do be cautious but that I will be able to discern what is good and what isn't...that I will be ok.

4. How have I been ignoring you? Myk the Myomancer Rx -- you have been ignoring the information readily available to you and/or denying the validity of the info because you don't like the message. It is important to keep the broad picture in mind and avoid getting lost in the detail.

haha yeah...I've been told that I need to work on myself physically and emotionally in order to progress. I need to get physically healthier and to release any resentments that I have built up in my heart....not easy...and I'm lazy. LOL

5. Do you need something from me? If so, what? The Faery Who Was Kissed by the Pixies -- it is time to open and heal your heart. Let love flow. Accept it, burnish it up, add to it, and pass it on.

Dang. Yeah, as I said above, they want me to release the negativity that I've allowed into my heart. It's hard to do! :)

6. At what phase of my life where you born? Spirit Dancer -- you were focused on a project or process especially one involving the creative arts.

I used to write...so this is interesting!

7. How did you grow? O! That Gnome Rx -- Chaos. Trickery. Drunkenness.

hmmm not sure what this means. My shadow self was grown in this? Chaos makes sense but not a drinker. :)

8. What lost part of me do you represent? India Rx -- the Indecision Faery in this instance represents commitment. It's okay to hesitate while you question but it's important to not be wishy-washy.

yeah I've been going back and forth on the same question for 3 years now...and I can't make a decision on it. It is about commitment and what I am supposed to do with a relationship. It's consuming me.

9. What lesson must I learn? Allow others to be close to you. Try to lower the defensive attitudes that keep you separate. Don't wait for others to make the first move. Reach out with compassion and love.

I can be very closed off once I'm hurt...and very defensive. I really do need to work on this.

10. How can I better understand myself through you? The Rarr Rx -- you are pure potential and with Courage you will find your strength, but be careful not to let your fears rule you.

This is so true. I love it. I need to be brave and move forward with faith and love.

Top card: The Sage -- Remember although we sometimes think we have all the answers we never really do, but that's okay because by seeking answers comes true wisdom, we grow and become who we are meant to be.

Much love to you! :love: I hope that resonates for you :love:

Very interesting reading! It resonated very very much. The last card makes sense too. I have come to this conclusion over the last year, that I don't know...and that is ok. It's ok to not know...it's ok to say "I'm still a work in progress"..."I am still learning"...that is a GOOD thing. :)

Thank you so much. I will post yours on Tuesday when I have time to devote to it.

theFeeLion

Wonderful! I will post the reading on Tuesday and message you. Thanks so much!

You are very welcome! I look forward to your reading :love:

haha yeah...I've been told that I need to work on myself physically and emotionally in order to progress. I need to get physically healthier and to release any resentments that I have built up in my heart....not easy...and I'm lazy. LOL

Don't worry, you're not the only one who's lazy lol

hmmm not sure what this means. My shadow self was grown in this? Chaos makes sense but not a drinker. :)

Yes your shadow self grew from chaos, particularly creative chaos. He's not really giving me anything else about the subject sorry. I'm being told you'll just have to figure him out for yourself. Sorry I know that's not much help but he is the Trickster after all!

Sorry I think the drinker nudge was possibly for me, I had an alcoholic beverage waiting on the table for me for after your reading lol. That Gnome is having a little giggle at my expense! Lol He just gave me an innocent look and said "oops, did I do that?"

yeah I've been going back and forth on the same question for 3 years now...and I can't make a decision on it. It is about commitment and what I am supposed to do with a relationship. It's consuming me.

Don't let it consume you, you have the tools to answer your question. If you need a little extra help don't be afraid to ask, your guides are there to help.

Very interesting reading! It resonated very very much. The last card makes sense too. I have come to this conclusion over the last year, that I don't know...and that is ok. It's ok to not know...it's ok to say "I'm still a work in progress"..."I am still learning"...that is a GOOD thing. :)

Thank you so much.

The over arching message here is to take courage. Call on the Singer for help, there is no need to do this alone.

I'm so glad this all made sense for you. I'm still getting used to doing readings a bit more intuitively so it's good to know I'm on the right track :D