A few rainy day oracle exchanges

WolfSwan

It's been awhile since I've read with Oracle instead of Tarot. I now have the Wisdom of Avalon and the Romance Angels decks with me (those are my only two here in Scotland).

I'd love to do a few exchanges on this rainy day. You can either leave your preference for oracle, or let me choose.

Rules.

1. I choose who I read for.

2. Feedback and exchange must be done within the hour of your reading being posted. No excuses, no changes.

3. Please put in as much effort as I'm putting in for your reading and feedback - more than one line answers, let me know what resonates, what doesn't, and why.

4. Rude and demanding means I just won't respond.

5. Have fun with this, it's supposed to be a good practicing opportunity

6. No repeat questions (so I can make sure I'm reading the cards, and not something I've read somewhere else), no third party questions - I'm not looking into anyone's mind, and I won't read if you're the third party in the relationship (i.e. X & Y are in a relationship, and you want to know your chances with X or Y).

7. Thank you for paying attention to the rules in this post!

tealily

Hello! I haven't played with my oracle cards recently either, so would be happy to exchange (and I should be up for at least the next hour).

My Q: How can I start preparing for my next love relationship?

(open to whatever the cards pick up here - whether it's making more free time in my life, becoming more patient, getting out more often etc :) )

WolfSwan

Hello! I haven't played with my oracle cards recently either, so would be happy to exchange (and I should be up for at least the next hour).

My Q: How can I start preparing for my next love relationship?

(open to whatever the cards pick up here - whether it's making more free time in my life, becoming more patient, getting out more often etc :) )

Hey tealily :)

I used the Romance Angels cards.

Worth Waiting For

So this might mean that you've been waiting for awhile for your next relationship, or that you will be waiting a little longer. Basically there are many components that need to come together before you meet the next person you'll be with, and you need to develop some trust in divine timing. Trying to make things happen only puts out an energy of worry into the energy stream and slows down what you want. So focus on cleaning up your energy. Focus on finding the feeling place you want first, and then allow for things to come together in perfect, divine timing.

Love yourself first

I feel like this is asking you to look at being firmer, more assertive in life. It's not a bad thing to have boundaries, so if there are things that you don't want, remove them from your life. Do what is best for you. Love yourself as you would like someone to love you. Find that loving feeling within yourself and allow it into your energy stream. When we are loving we attract more love to us.

Engagement

This indicates that there is a new romance on the horizon! This is reassurance, specifically for you to release the worries about whether you'll get married, because it is saying that you will. Deep romantic love is in the cards for you. There is another aspect here, of the card which is that you need to commit to taking care of yourself first, and establish boundaries for what you will and will not accept in relationships, as well as other aspects of your life. Honour this by telling others how you truly feel about their behaviour. As you commit to yourself, the universe senses you additional experiences of loving commitment.

My question: What do I need to do to meet my next romantic partner?

tealily

Hey tealily :)

I used the Romance Angels cards.

Worth Waiting For

So this might mean that you've been waiting for awhile for your next relationship, or that you will be waiting a little longer. Basically there are many components that need to come together before you meet the next person you'll be with, and you need to develop some trust in divine timing. Trying to make things happen only puts out an energy of worry into the energy stream and slows down what you want. So focus on cleaning up your energy. Focus on finding the feeling place you want first, and then allow for things to come together in perfect, divine timing.
Wow, perfect deck choice.

I've both been waiting a while for my next relationship, and realistically expect it could be a while longer (at the very least, 3-6+ months). I agree there are a bunch of components coming together and that anxiety over starting something isn't the way to go.

Love yourself first

I feel like this is asking you to look at being firmer, more assertive in life. It's not a bad thing to have boundaries, so if there are things that you don't want, remove them from your life. Do what is best for you. Love yourself as you would like someone to love you. Find that loving feeling within yourself and allow it into your energy stream. When we are loving we attract more love to us.
Agree, boundaries and self-love are good. I've been working on this the past two years but there's always room for improvement (more on this below).

Engagement

This indicates that there is a new romance on the horizon! This is reassurance, specifically for you to release the worries about whether you'll get married, because it is saying that you will. Deep romantic love is in the cards for you. There is another aspect here, of the card which is that you need to commit to taking care of yourself first, and establish boundaries for what you will and will not accept in relationships, as well as other aspects of your life. Honour this by telling others how you truly feel about their behaviour. As you commit to yourself, the universe senses you additional experiences of loving commitment.
Yay, hope! Hope is powerful, and I do definitely wonder if I'll ever find someone let alone marry :D

So the deal with the boundary thing is two-fold; firstly because it's never been a strong feature of mine and secondly because the most likely love prospect on the horizon is waaaay blunter and less tactful than other guys I've been with, so I'm going to need lots of practice telling him (or anyone, really - guys can be so dense!) that he went too far/actively communicating clearly what I need and want etc :/ Realistically I'm also still settling into a new job and desperately need at least a few more months to find my feet, establish a good work-life balance etc. It would be good to be more 'settled' in my life before I try introducing new things.

If you're happy to exchange after this, I'd love to know if this specific guy I'm thinking of is likely to become my next love relationship partner :)

My question: What do I need to do to meet my next romantic partner?
* The enchanted map oracle

Answer: Dry desert reversed. lol - cards are being blunt here. You have been looking for love where there are no love prospects to be found. If you want to find a guy, you have to BE where the good guys are. Put yourself out there - and try to make sure these are co-ed places where there is a bit of mingling involved (as that will give you the best chance of interacting with a potential partner).

What you need to know: Peaks of Joy says a few things - firstly that you really need to be confident and LEAP but it also gives me the impression that when your next love relationship comes around, it may take you by complete suprise - as in, you'll be doing your normal and then almost as if out of the blue, it hits you. On a more literal note, the figure here is leaping high into the air... so if you're a fan of rock climbing, trampolining, going on trapeze or even sky diving/parachuting, it may be worth giving any of those things a try! :)

Advice: Heal the Ouch reversed suggests you've been licking proverbial wounds longer than you need to (though this also seems to contradict a previous reading I've done for you on the topic... whatevaaaa! Gotta pass on what the card says). It's time to leave the dolodrums and feeling sorry for yourself, and get on out there. You're never going to feel "better" or magically more confident about attracting a future mate - what's important is that you get out there as is.

Hope this helps!

WolfSwan

Wow, perfect deck choice.

I've both been waiting a while for my next relationship, and realistically expect it could be a while longer (at the very least, 3-6+ months). I agree there are a bunch of components coming together and that anxiety over starting something isn't the way to go.

Agree, boundaries and self-love are good. I've been working on this the past two years but there's always room for improvement (more on this below).

Yay, hope! Hope is powerful, and I do definitely wonder if I'll ever find someone let alone marry :D

So the deal with the boundary thing is two-fold; firstly because it's never been a strong feature of mine and secondly because the most likely love prospect on the horizon is waaaay blunter and less tactful than other guys I've been with, so I'm going to need lots of practice telling him (or anyone, really - guys can be so dense!) that he went too far/actively communicating clearly what I need and want etc :/ Realistically I'm also still settling into a new job and desperately need at least a few more months to find my feet, establish a good work-life balance etc. It would be good to be more 'settled' in my life before I try introducing new things.

If you're happy to exchange after this, I'd love to know if this specific guy I'm thinking of is likely to become my next love relationship partner :)

Glad that it resonated for you! I think though that if it doesn't feel completely right, then this is also a sign from our guides that something isn't aligned with our true purpose. Sure:

Romance Angels: Deception

This card is a loving nudge from your guides that there is deception within this relationship. It could be something mild, where your partner might be afraid to offer their true feelings but more likely I feel like this is indicating something you might be deceiving yourself in your relationship. Funny given my comment above.

Wisdom of Avalon: Forgiveness, The Grail Knight

Forgiveness asks you to search your heart for unresolved things, like resentment and anger, or disagreement. You need to work on releasing anything that is negative within you. The Grail Knight asks you not to be fooled by shadows. If there is romance here (which the Knight indicates) it's a warning as well that it's what you give out that comes back and is reflected in relationships. Don't disillusion yourself seeing more there than there might actually be, or see him as something he is not; trying to fit him to the mould you desire.

* The enchanted map oracle

Answer: Dry desert reversed. lol - cards are being blunt here. You have been looking for love where there are no love prospects to be found. If you want to find a guy, you have to BE where the good guys are. Put yourself out there - and try to make sure these are co-ed places where there is a bit of mingling involved (as that will give you the best chance of interacting with a potential partner).

I was online dating and that just got depressing. I have been working on developing my female friendships, but now I'm ready to meet some guys - I just don't know how or where! I do go to bars and stuff, but mostly I've been around girls lately and I'm missing male companionship.

What you need to know: Peaks of Joy says a few things - firstly that you really need to be confident and LEAP but it also gives me the impression that when your next love relationship comes around, it may take you by complete suprise - as in, you'll be doing your normal and then almost as if out of the blue, it hits you. On a more literal note, the figure here is leaping high into the air... so if you're a fan of rock climbing, trampolining, going on trapeze or even sky diving/parachuting, it may be worth giving any of those things a try! :)

Haha, not really a fan of heights to be honest! I have thought of trying rock climbing so maybe I should look into that. I would like to meet someone out of the blue. I'm trying to find other things that I can do to increase my chances of meeting someone.

Advice: Heal the Ouch reversed suggests you've been licking proverbial wounds longer than you need to (though this also seems to contradict a previous reading I've done for you on the topic... whatevaaaa! Gotta pass on what the WOTO says). It's time to leave the dolodrums and feeling sorry for yourself, and get on out there. You're never going to feel "better" or magically more confident about attracting a future mate - what's important is that you get out there as is.

Hope this helps!

Haha, yes, I've been thinking about it a bit lately, so I think this is a good kick up the bottom to get over it and move on. I do need to stop 'fixing' myself and realise I'm perfect and loveable as I am. So I feel like I need to go out there!

My question: What is coming up for me in romance in the next 3 months?

tealily

:O I was going to re-frame the question neatly for you and everything, but you beat me to it! haha.

Glad that it resonated for you! I think though that if it doesn't feel completely right, then this is also a sign from our guides that something isn't aligned with our true purpose. Sure:

Romance Angels: Deception

This card is a loving nudge from your guides that there is deception within this relationship. It could be something mild, where your partner might be afraid to offer their true feelings but more likely I feel like this is indicating something you might be deceiving yourself in your relationship. Funny given my comment above.
All the above and more - this guy and I work together in a small company, so if anything starts we'll probably have to keep it on the down-low. Heck, I don't even know if he's looking for anything serious :D

This guy and I are polar opposites in many ways and I'm already 50% sure it's a terrible idea to start anything with him, because I feel like we have too many differences... and I'm not sure how long it would last and the consequences of any fallouts may require either of us to switch companies, which isn't easy in my industry. It's possible I'm chasing this particular trail because it's a potential option rather than a GOOD option, if you know what I mean! :)

Wisdom of Avalon: Forgiveness, The Grail Knight

Forgiveness asks you to search your heart for unresolved things, like resentment and anger, or disagreement. You need to work on releasing anything that is negative within you. The Grail Knight asks you not to be fooled by shadows. If there is romance here (which the Knight indicates) it's a warning as well that it's what you give out that comes back and is reflected in relationships. Don't disillusion yourself seeing more there than there might actually be, or see him as something he is not; trying to fit him to the mould you desire.
He is DEFINITELY way outside any mould I am remotely familiar with :D

Forgiveness kind of makes sense - he said some pretty s*** things when I started at the company (he and another male co-worker are slowly reeling back their bro-culture bluntness) and I'm still walking on eggshells around him slightly because I don't trust him to always be tactful still.

If you could elaborate on "it's what you give out that comes back and is reflected in relationships", that would be great :)

My question: What is coming up for me in romance in the next 3 months?

* enchanted map oracle

I've drawn one card per month:

1) Come together reversed. Bleugh! This looks like moving away from people rather than getting cosy - but on the plus side, if you've been away from promising circles recently, this is a sign you could be moving towards better ones.

2) Magic Prayer. This card suggests that this is the month you'll start to get things right; though it may not necessarily indicate finding a partner you may start moving in the right circles, putting out the right vibes, having the right mindset and sort of gracefully moving forward.

3) Slow and Steady reversed - this card shows impatience (I can almost see the figure stamping her foot) which indicates that you may not have found anyone just yet and are pretty frustrated about it!

From these cards it would suggest to me that over the next 3 months, you 'get things right' strategy-wise, but may not necessarily find the right partner. The advice for the third card is to be a bit more patient. If you are doing the right things, it's just a matter of time - do your best and let the universe do the rest. Hope that helps! :)

If you're not sick of love readings yet, I'd love to ask another. I'll try to word it carefully:

Q: Are there any suitable love relationship partners around me at present?

(ah ha! So hopefully this question tells me if this specific guy, P, is suitable - or lays the field open for someone else I haven't met yet and can look forward to meeting)

WolfSwan

:O I was going to re-frame the question neatly for you and everything, but you beat me to it! haha.

All the above and more - this guy and I work together in a small company, so if anything starts we'll probably have to keep it on the down-low. Heck, I don't even know if he's looking for anything serious :D

This guy and I are polar opposites in many ways and I'm already 50% sure it's a terrible idea to start anything with him, because I feel like we have too many differences... and I'm not sure how long it would last and the consequences of any fallouts may require either of us to switch companies, which isn't easy in my industry. It's possible I'm chasing this particular trail because it's a potential option rather than a GOOD option, if you know what I mean! :)

I totally hear you! That's why I got off Tinder. I felt like I was pursuing something to distract myself from feeling lonely. Now what I'm doing is listening to a lot of the Abraham Hicks YouTube videos and doing the processes, to get my energy sorted to what I want in to be. I'm focusing on me...which is where the Love yourself first card comes in!

He is DEFINITELY way outside any mould I am remotely familiar with :D

Forgiveness kind of makes sense - he said some pretty s*** things when I started at the company (he and another male co-worker are slowly reeling back their bro-culture bluntness) and I'm still walking on eggshells around him slightly because I don't trust him to always be tactful still.

If you could elaborate on "it's what you give out that comes back and is reflected in relationships", that would be great :)

Always trust your instinct. When you have doubts at the beginning they only get amplified. So what I meant by that line is that when we are feeling the other person is frustrated or sharp of tongue, it could be something from within ourself that is triggering that in order for it to heal. Sometimes, we repeat patterns in relationship - unavailable people, people who treat us as less than, in order to bring to light something within ourselves that we want to release and heal. We don't have to unpack in that healing (like I've done!) but a quick ask to the Angels or whatever you believe in is enough to shift the energy and bring things you desire to you. People are a mirror to what we are feeling inside, life in fact is a mirror of our internal landscape.

*WOTO

I've drawn one card per month:

1) Come together reversed. Bleugh! This looks like moving away from people rather than getting cosy - but on the plus side, if you've been away from promising circles recently, this is a sign you could be moving towards better ones.

I've made a decent group of friends, and I'm heading on a number of trips this month and next month with these other girls, so I'm feeling really connected. Work is becoming busier though, so maybe it means in terms of love that I am moving away from my security blanket in these friendships and towards friendships that might lead to something.

2) Magic Prayer. This card suggests that this is the month you'll start to get things right; though it may not necessarily indicate finding a partner you may start moving in the right circles, putting out the right vibes, having the right mindset and sort of gracefully moving forward.

I sure hope I start shifting the energy. That's more likely what it is, which is a good step. Putting out the right vibes is important.

3) Slow and Steady reversed - this card shows impatience (I can almost see the figure stamping her foot) which indicates that you may not have found anyone just yet and are pretty frustrated about it!

From these cards it would suggest to me that over the next 3 months, you 'get things right' strategy-wise, but may not necessarily find the right partner. The advice for the third card is to be a bit more patient. If you are doing the right things, it's just a matter of time - do your best and let the universe do the rest. Hope that helps! :)

I'm always impatient, but I'm working on that. I totally agree with you here. I need to let go and allow. That's what I need to start working on more than 'efforting' and trying and wondering why it hasn't happened yet.

If you're not sick of love readings yet, I'd love to ask another. I'll try to word it carefully:

Q: Are there any suitable love relationship partners around me at present?

(ah ha! So hopefully this question tells me if this specific guy, P, is suitable - or lays the field open for someone else I haven't met yet and can look forward to meeting)

Wisdom of Avalon

The Bard

Is there someone who is a good storyteller. Someone who seems to be a little old world? I notice in the card that the bard is off singing to themselves, and behind them there is someone looking at them with interest. I wonder if there might be someone who you haven't noticed who has noticed you.

Restriction

This card is a warning that you're in a prison of your own making. You can't move forward right now, but need to be patient, pay attention to the next right action inspired within you and then, sooner than you realise the prison doors will open and you will proceed. You need to take a step back and assess what you aren't seen in this that needs your attention.

Risk

Here there is excitement. You can't know the outcome of the action you're being called to take until you do it. You are needing to run blind for awhile, and trust that everything is working out for you. You need to trust your intuition about this, pray for guidance and see what comes up.

Hope this resonates!

Mine: I keep getting 'Reconciliation' as a card, I want to know what that's about?

DivineMystics

Howdy, a fellow Scot here!

Been itching to get some oracle practice in, so I'd love an exchange if you don't mind my being new to the site.

My Q: Is there any changes ahead for me in terms of love?

WolfSwan

Howdy, a fellow Scot here!

Been itching to get some oracle practice in, so I'd love an exchange if you don't mind my being new to the site.

My Q: Is there any changes ahead for me in terms of love?

Hey! Good to see a fellow Scot on here (though technically, I don't think I can officially call myself a Scot as I've only lived here a few months ;P)

Pay Attention to Red Flags

This is a reminder to help you notice any unhealthy or disconcerting parts of your relationship. If you are getting swept away in a new romance, or have previously had a tendency to do this, then this asks you to be cautious about repeating same patterns. Don't allow emotions to blind you to characteristics or habits that won't work for you in a relationship.

Wedding

There might be a wedding coming up, either your own or someone else's, or it could be that your question is to do with a marriage. I feel like this is particularly asking you to look at previous committed relationships and review your feelings, with the intern of healing your heart and your relationships going forward.

It is Safe for you to love

The keeps the previous two cards in perspective and really does seem to say that in terms of future love relationships you need to heal and clean up past behaviour in order to attract something you desire. You may be protecting your heart from being hurt as you have been before, but this keeps love out. Trust that you are guided and that you can tune into this guidance to keep you at once open to love and protected against anything that isn't in your highest good.

Mine: What advice do my guides have for me right now?

DivineMystics

Hey! Good to see a fellow Scot on here (though technically, I don't think I can officially call myself a Scot as I've only lived here a few months ;P)

Pay Attention to Red Flags

This is a reminder to help you notice any unhealthy or disconcerting parts of your relationship. If you are getting swept away in a new romance, or have previously had a tendency to do this, then this asks you to be cautious about repeating same patterns. Don't allow emotions to blind you to characteristics or habits that won't work for you in a relationship.

Wedding

There might be a wedding coming up, either your own or someone else's, or it could be that your question is to do with a marriage. I feel like this is particularly asking you to look at previous committed relationships and review your feelings, with the intern of healing your heart and your relationships going forward.

It is Safe for you to love

The keeps the previous two cards in perspective and really does seem to say that in terms of future love relationships you need to heal and clean up past behaviour in order to attract something you desire. You may be protecting your heart from being hurt as you have been before, but this keeps love out. Trust that you are guided and that you can tune into this guidance to keep you at once open to love and protected against anything that isn't in your highest good.

Mine: What advice do my guides have for me right now?

Hey,

A lovely reading!

The first and 3rd cards I believe are closely linked to my current situation and my tendency to slip into habits, which I'm trying to work on just now by trying to balance my energy and clear out anything old and negative. This is something I have been directed towards a lot lately, so I know I'm on the right track with that. Thankyou!

As for the wedding, this sounds intriguing since I'm not seeing anyone just now but could hint at something new maybe? My last relationship didn't end all that well and the lack of any romance since has had an impact on my confidence and probably my ability to manifest what I want due to the fears and doubt. Which as you highlighted puts the next card into perspective and reinforces this.

The overall message of the reading seems to be to heal and clear, loud and clear on that one!

Thanks again for a lovely reading :)

Will get to yours shortly, about to have dinner.