Testing out my Romance Angel Oracle Cards

WolfSwan

CLOSED

Just got the lovely deck from Doreen Virtue.

I'd like to offer 2 readings for feedback to test it out. A few rules, I will choose who I read for, please no repeat question - because then I won't know if I'm reading the cards right or just going off something I've read on another thread. Please be kind, courteous and provide detailed feedback, not just, 'yeah, thanks, that resonates'.

1. Noni - Complete, thanks

2. SA12 - Reading done, awaiting feedback

Noni

Hi WolfSwan

Lovely name btw :)

I'd like to know about my connection with AA, why did he come into my life

Thanks! for offering to read

Cheers!

WolfSwan

Hi WolfSwan

Lovely name btw :)

I'd like to know about my connection with AA, why did he come into my life

Thanks! for offering to read

Cheers!

You Deserve Love

This is saying that you do deserve love. As a child of the Universe / God / Goddess, you are naturally loving and loveable (as is everyone else). You have the right to be treated with kindness and respect. You need to use these affirmations until you believe them yourself. If AA and you have been having issues, and you are feeling like you are not receiving the love and support you need, this card is telling you that you do deserve to be loved, and that you should look at anything you are doing that either may be blocking it, or that perhaps this is lesson for you to learn what you should and shouldn't accept from your S.O.

Soulmate

If you are wondering if this person is your soulmate, this card says yes. But remember that soulmates aren't the Mills & Boons romance of happily ever after, but soul-mates that we've had many lives with, with whom we make sacred contracts with whom to learn and grow. We have many soulmates. Perhaps, AA is here to teach you something for your spiritual and personal growth, and perhaps this has something to do with you allowing the love you think you deserve.

Keep an open mind

If AA doesn't fit the image of what you had in mind for your soulmate this is asking you to keep an open mind and see what is really here being offered. Take the time to get to know this person, and see what you can learn from each other. Don't underestimate the packaging for what is inside can be gold.

Hope this resonates.

Dartellus

Hiya Wolf!

Can i sit?

What message the cards has about my love life now?

Thanks!

WolfSwan

Hiya Wolf!

Can i sit?

What message the cards has about my love life now?

Thanks!

Hi D, I read for you yesterday so I'll give the spot to someone else so I don't have that energy in mind when I read :)

Noni

You Deserve Love

This is saying that you do deserve love. As a child of the Universe / God / Goddess, you are naturally loving and loveable (as is everyone else). You have the right to be treated with kindness and respect. You need to use these affirmations until you believe them yourself. If AA and you have been having issues, and you are feeling like you are not receiving the love and support you need, this card is telling you that you do deserve to be loved, and that you should look at anything you are doing that either may be blocking it, or that perhaps this is lesson for you to learn what you should and shouldn't accept from your S.O.

Soulmate

If you are wondering if this person is your soulmate, this card says yes. But remember that soulmates aren't the Mills & Boons romance of happily ever after, but soul-mates that we've had many lives with, with whom we make sacred contracts with whom to learn and grow. We have many soulmates. Perhaps, AA is here to teach you something for your spiritual and personal growth, and perhaps this has something to do with you allowing the love you think you deserve.

Keep an open mind

If AA doesn't fit the image of what you had in mind for your soulmate this is asking you to keep an open mind and see what is really here being offered. Take the time to get to know this person, and see what you can learn from each other. Don't underestimate the packaging for what is inside can be gold.

Hope this resonates.

Thanks for the prompt reading. AA came to my life and even before I met him I just knew he and I would have something special and when we met we/ he couldn't stay away and everyone around us always noticed how we had this connection. Yes, I thought/ sometimes still do think he was/is a soulmate, he taught me amazing lessons and helped me grow up and see relationships more maturely. I know we both cannot ever forget each other and even though I contacted him after a long time it felt like we still can connect as easily. Leaving him was hard but I learnt that what I cannot accept from my man. I thankfully hold no resentment and neither does he, we still can talk and chat etc and I know we wish each other the best. He told me I opened him up in some ways helped him see things differently. I'm still gathering if he opened me up I was just very happy with him and every moment I spent with him was very special to me. I have very fond memories of our times. My interaction with men (romance wise) is still based on what AA taught me. My connection with him is something I don't understand and there is part of me that still thinks/ feels/ intuit that its not over but I see no way we can meet again. Maybe the last card is saying to not rule him out of my life completely?? I'm not sure. But yes, I agree with the first card he taught me to know and be with people/ men especially who know and appreciate my worth.

WolfSwan I'm so happy to have this reading, it was his bday two days back and he has been in my thoughts a lot lately and I just can't understand why, why I think of him after all this time, so I asked. I'll ponder on this more and see what comes up for me within.

Best wishes
:)

Dartellus

Hi D, I read for you yesterday so I'll give the spot to someone else so I don't have that energy in mind when I read :)

Hiya Wolf!

No problem at all! :D

Thanks again!

SA12

Mind if I sit...?

I'd like some advice from the angels about G.