Fairy and Angel cards

sunflowr

check out this website

Hi DarkEyes :)
Check out this website:
http://www.tarotwisdomreadings.com/

the lady there does fairie and angel card readings (as well as tarot) and does spreads with them.. click on the angel/fairy readings link and see what I mean. Maybe you can try out the spreads she does ... and/or email her.

Dark Eyes

thanks sunflowr, I will check out that sight soon. I appreciate your help.
D.E

Thanks to you too butterfly, it might be worth my while checking out the other cards you mentioned, will see if I can get hold of any to look at them.
Ta ... much appreciated.
D.E

angelwhispers

Re: check out this website

sunflowr said:
Hi DarkEyes :)
Check out this website:
http://www.tarotwisdomreadings.com/

the lady there does fairie and angel card readings (as well as tarot) and does spreads with them.. click on the angel/fairy readings link and see what I mean. Maybe you can try out the spreads she does ... and/or email her.

sunflowr, thanks so much for posting that link. I checked out the site and it has some nice spreads for the angel/fairy cards. I think I will try a couple. Thanks again :)

Emily

When i first had my 'Healing with the Angels' oracle deck, I was going to use simple spreads like past, present , future or mind, body, spirit.
But I've never done a spread with them, I don't have to - I shuffle and within seconds i get leapers, these are the cards I use. I don't usually have cards from my tarot decks throwing themselves at me and I'm a neat shuffler lol so I think the cards that come out at me have special significance so I read them. I mainly use them for guidance and daily cards. I like this oracle deck, it does seem to give good guidance and its a feelgood deck. :)

sunflowr

Re: Re: check out this website

angelwhispers said:
sunflowr, thanks so much for posting that link. I checked out the site and it has some nice spreads for the angel/fairy cards. I think I will try a couple. Thanks again :)

You are welcome! :) If you have trouble doing readings, maybe try emailing her. Maybe she'll be of help too. I myself would also like to know how to do fuller readings with the decks rather than one card altho I do get quite alot of info from one of 2 cards.

Dark Eyes

I will email her Sunflowr, If I get some info on larger spreads, I will let you know. Thanks. Dark Eyes.

Emily, thanks for your reply also, I actually do get cards that jump out when I shuffle too !! I always pay specual attention to these. The idea od using them solely for a daily personal reading is a good one. Thanks, I will try that too.
Regards Dark Eyes.