FAVORITE CARD - ANY DECK!!! - :-)

Puffette

lenormand deck

2 of cups..a mother with her 2 children,dressed in a brown dress,long hair ...nice card

and 7 of pentacles..
a couple that sit face to face and the man holds the lady's hand almost ready to propose her...

electricaluser

Hey Folks!

Thought it would be cool to see what cards stand out for everyone. I know I have several, so feel free to post more than one, but please include image as attachment or link, name of the deck and what it is about the card that makes it memorable for you, thanks!!! :)

Card: Eight of Wands

Deck: Secret Tarot

I just love the energy of this card. It gives a real sense of creative energy in motion.
I do not have but one lover when it comes to anything in this world.

LadyV

I just purchased the Animal Wisdom Tarot recently, and although ever card in the deck is beautiful, I'm really fond of the 6 of Branches (wands), Cat, Knower of Secrets (High Priestess) and Moth, Omen of Death.

2015-06-13-16.43.45-e1434886700102.jpg

88eaf5772125f975b6764ff85fa31591.jpg

243e94cfe750bee2746bb06893be583e.jpg

Dark Victory '39

What a fun thread. Will try to post pix. am out of town right now. A few:

tabula mundi Hermit (in color)

tarot of eden, Moon

Abyssal, Fool

Alright adding pictures in order listed; did two for eden to see the reversed moon goddess better.

Attachments

• IMG_2042.jpg
    IMG_2042.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_2044.jpg
    IMG_2044.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_2046.jpg
    IMG_2046.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_2043.jpg
    IMG_2043.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 84

ana luisa

G6

Tarot Nova - 4 of Pentacles

I was staring at this card for awhile today in the context of a full reading. The brilliance of the piggy holding the coins is so funny (see pic below). Greedy like a pig, right.

Attachments

• 4P-TarotNova.jpg
    4P-TarotNova.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 93

Thoughtful

l have many favourites so its hard to choose just one.
In Poppy Palins upcoming deck ,the Every Day Tarot, the Death card would be a firm favourite as the card is so beautiful and poignant and it says so much.

c-death-new.jpg

Cocobird55

The High Priestess in the Cosmic is another favorite. I just got the deck, but I've loved the image for a long time.

Michellehihi

Favorite card ever

I love the 3 of wands so much from the Wild Unknown that I drew it in my journal:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 97

Nemia

I wrote here some months ago about some majors from different decks that I love, but I want to add minors.

My favorite minors are in the Thoth: cards that simply express beautifully the different energies meeting and synergizing in every card.

The 6/Disks. The disks work like some cosmic clock. There is moonlight, Tiferet, many layers that seem to open slowly to the eye. The rays even remind me of the horns of Taurus in the sky. A beautiful, powerful card - the slow power of Taurus in radiant Tiferet.

The 9/Wands. Lovely, lovely combination of solar and lunar power. Fiery, but flexible Sagittarius with his spiritual awareness - the darkness of Yessod, balanced in the middle, connected to the highest light and the deepest foundations.

These two cards are on the middle pillar which always gives such a wonderful feeling of a secure base, of equilibrium.

The 4/Wands doesn't have this power of the middle pillar, but Chesed is a good place to be, too. The card unites Venus and Aries energies, and it works. Whenever I see Jupiter, Venus and Mars together in the skies (and they're at the moment in a lovely line in the early morning hours), it seems to me that they get along so well together. In the last decan of Aries, you can smell Tarurus' Venus-influence already. This card unites complementary colours without garishness, dove and ram in balance, and the wild flame in the center held and surrounded by a strong ring. When I look at it, I see it move slowly in a circle.

I love all Thoth cards and find its minors unbelievably strong and inspiring. It's not that I don't love decks from the RWS tradition with their narrative minors, I do love and use them and can read them. But for my feeling, the Thoth has distilled the abstract cosmic energies of the minors in a unique way that speaks to me.