Favorite Tarot of All Time

ladybird

Now that Solandia has posted the 2012 best of poll, I was curious to see what people would say was their favorite tarot ever? We have a thread talking about our top for 2012 but let's have a chat about best EVER!

La Force

My best ever tarot, well that is kinda tough, for I have three that are equally best ever.

PCS
Steampunk Tarot
Mary El

Tibor

I was gonna vote for the Rider Waite deck just because that's what I'm most comfortable with and most used to, however I did end up voting for the Hezicos Tarot as it has been my most reliable RWS variant as it is self-published in a beautiful box and I can totally resonate with the theme as well.

La Force

Where would I find the Poll (Solandia has posted the 2012 best of poll) ? could someone pls send me in the right direction so that I can vote. thks

Richard

I voted Rider-Waite. It may not be the greatest of all decks, and it is not perfect by any means, but it has been the most satisfactory for me over the greater part of the past forty years. I especially like the Smith-Waite Centennial deck of the PCS Commemorative set.

Alta

Most years I either vote RWS or Thoth, but this year I actually voted for the Cosmic. I realize it is RWS based but some days it seems a bit Thoth-like, and more and more I am thinking it is an accomplishment that may stand the test of time. I would vote Marseilles, but the poll is 'favourite', not 'most influential'.

Greg Stanton

Dame Fortune's Wheel
The Spanish Tarot

Glitterbird

Deviant Moon, while the RWS is near and dear to me, I would still choose DM

Chiriku

Maat Tarot by Julie Cuccia-Watts