Fenestra Fans!!!

AmethystEyes

I got this deck I little while ago because I thought it was pretty. And I am very please with it :D
I really like the Nine of Pentacles. I love how she looks, what she's wearing ad her hair, it makes me happy :D And I mostly always love The Star card in decks. They be my favs :)
So my question is what is your favorite card(s) in the deck?

Soothsayer

The Fenestra is a beautiful deck. I don't really have any favourite cards as I pretty much like them all (Death and the Queen of Pentacles are very nice); this is probably the only deck where I can say that. I don't have any strong dislike to any card in the deck, even though I like some more than others. I love the use of colour throughout and the card backs are also very nice indeed. I find the slightly androgynous look of the human figures quite appealing, too.

I think I may actually prefer this deck to my Robin Wood.

AmethystEyes

Soothsayer said:
the card backs are also very nice indeed.
Oh yes, I really like the backs too.

morticia monroe

Absolutely the backs,,bee-you--tee- ful! And my favorite color is brown, so this one is very pleasing to my eye.

Shade

Love that High Priestess and the Page of Pentacles. It's definitely a deck with a certain "yaoi" sensibility which I found rather fun.

olivia1

DevilishAngel said:
I got this deck I little while ago because I thought it was pretty. And I am very please with it :D
I really like the Nine of Pentacles. I love how she looks, what she's wearing ad her hair, it makes me happy :D And I mostly always love The Star card in decks. They be my favs :)
So my question is what is your favorite card(s) in the deck?

The Lovers. I have yet to see a better depiction of the Lovers- this is the card that made me fall in love with the deck.

olivia1

Shade said:
Love that High Priestess

The High Priestess is the card I like least in this deck because the one in my deck looks cross-eyed!

cardlady22

I like the High Priestess and Strength, which is unusual because I am normally indifferent to these 2 cards in other decks.

Nine of Wands and Seven of Pentacles draw me in, wondering what they are thinking.

Soothsayer

The lion on the Strength card has a rather regal, contemplative expression on his face.

AmethystEyes

olivia1 said:
The Lovers. I have yet to see a better depiction of the Lovers- this is the card that made me fall in love with the deck.
It is very pretty.
The Lovers from the Cosmic deck also caught my eye I think it's very deep and beautiful
http://www.albideuter.de/html/cos-06.html