Found this deck creation - Harry Potter ..

Stormdancer

OH I like that, but I can't figure out a way to contact her

rwcarter

Go to the Profile tab and then scroll down to the "Devious Info" section. There's an email address for her there.

Rodney

Elven

I emailed her about a deck - she's going to be inundated LOL!!

She has stated that she can be contacted about the deck. Go to bottom of this page for the email address - its on the right just before the list of comments.

http://ellygator.deviantart.com/

Stormdancer

Thanks Y'all...I looked ALL over that page...but obviously NOT where it was!

Elven

stormdancer339 said:
Thanks Y'all...I looked ALL over that page...but obviously NOT where it was!

What were you looking for stormdancer - cards or email?
The cards are on a flashviewer, and the email is down the right hand side near the bottom ..
the email address is:
ellygator13@yahoo.com

hope that helps :)
Cheers
E

Stormdancer

I was looking for a way to contact her after seeing the cards...you led me to the right spot. Thanks!!

shadowdancer

Absolutely brilliant. I know the subject of a Harry Potter deck has been muted before, and I understood Ms Rowling might not be keen on the idea. I can sort of see why, as there could be a nagging fear of the deck not having the integrity to match the impact of the novels for a variety of reasons (naff art, not taking it seriously etc).

Hopefully if both the creator and publishers of the books see this they may change their minds. I really hope so.

A lot of thought has gone into this creation, and it does the characters, stories etc justice indeed. In addition the standard of drawing is superb.

I think we should all support the artist here in her endeavours to get this published. It is a complete deck with accompanying text. Heart and soul has gone into creating a full deck and I take my hat off to her for that. I thought the Majors would be a slam dunk, but the pips may not be as easy. She has accomplished the minors fantastically well IMO.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention :) Hopefully with the backing of a not insignificant tarot community we can help her in forwarding this with publishers.

Davina

Stormdancer

I thought I saw on the site that she has the backing of Ms Rowling.

Elven

Yes, she has. Its Warners that are not responding apparently.