French Decks

Kissa

One i had and always regretted to trade is the gorgeous Tarot du Roy Nissanka... gorgeous colors and artwork, exotic yet very Marseilles.

my two cents only of course ;-)

kissa

Aura Wolf

One of the easiest ways to find French tarots (or any kind, really)...if you haven't already contacted the Tarot Garden...is to just go to their website, hit the advanced search button, and under "Country of Publication" select France. You can also narrow it down by the number of cards, publication status, inventory status, or theme. A very good resource for any deck search, I've found.

SolSionnach

I'd love to get the Tarot De Camargue - it looks very whimsical. Perhaps your friend could bring one back for me? I first saw it on Adam's site, but I can't figure out how to order it.

http://www.tarot.camargue.fr/

gregory

They do accept CASH euros. Cheaper than a cheque, if risky.... :D

SolSionnach

Thanks, JMD - I wonder if she would be startled by an order from the US - and the need for more cash for shipping...

60 euros is a bit high for me right now. Maybe in March or April...

Oh, and gregory, I don't think I'll be shipping cash through the mail right now! lol But it's a nice idea. :D :) :p

franniee

I got the tarot de la rea special ordered from france.... Fudugazi recommended it and it is stunning!!! I would get that deck.

:heart:

gregory

Order it from the artist - it saves HEAPS !

franniee

gregory said:
Order it from the artist - it saves HEAPS !

yes that is what I did - isn't it lovely!!! and it was half off.... including the shipping. :eek:

nicky

sravana said:
I'd love to get the Tarot De Camargue - it looks very whimsical. Perhaps your friend could bring one back for me? I first saw it on Adam's site, but I can't figure out how to order it.

http://www.tarot.camargue.fr/

Just saw your post and I love that deck as well... I shall ask her for two but as a disclaimer for my pal ...she is not a tarot person and if you can get it in another way that may be a good idea... this is hit or miss I am sure as to what she finds. ... Let me know if you find a different way to get the deck and maybe I will go with you ...