Gift Shop Thread

Falcor

A new idea of mine. Here you don't need to ask a question, just post a comment and I'll use one of my oracles to give you a gift message. It'll be something you need now(aware or not). All you will have to do is to accept it, even if you don't see the importance of it.
And use it wisely. =]

PLEASE LEAVE A DECENT FEEDBACK(more then 2 lines!!!!!!!!) AND READ BACK FOR ME THE SAME, PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH SO I WONT HAVE TO CHASE YOU. IF YOU CAN'T PLEASE DON'T POST HERE.

Dartellus

Sorry..canceled

snowmoon

A new idea of mine. Here you don't need to ask a question, just post a comment and I'll use one of my oracles to give you a gift message. It'll be something you need now(aware or not). All you will have to do is to accept it, even if you don't see the importance of it.
And use it wisely. =]

PLEASE LEAVE A DECENT FEEDBACK(more then 2 lines!!!!!!!!) AND READ BACK FOR ME THE SAME, PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH SO I WONT HAVE TO CHASE YOU. IF YOU CAN'T PLEASE DON'T POST HERE.

hi, i would like to sit.

what would you like to exchange? oracle or lenormand cards?

thank-you.

barefootlife

This is a cool idea. I'd like to sit.

Falcor

hi, i would like to sit.

what would you like to exchange? oracle or lenormand cards?

thank-you.

The Eternal Crystals deck presents you with an rutilated quartz card.

This curious stone is a quartz inside of which are like trapped many golden hair like wired lines. Sometimes they are silver but mostly golden. This card associates with home and root chakra. Feelings of security, safety and belonging somewhere. A place where our basic needs are fulfilled. Home.

It's a base of basics. What makes us to feel steady on our legs and in our heart. Feelings of being content. It encourages you to decorate your home or to redecorate it to your liking. So you'll be the most comfortable there. Soak in it and let this energy to fill you up.

Enjoy your lovely gift.

Since it's an oracle forum so let's do it with an oracle deck. I am curious to see what gift I'll have. =]

Falcor

This is a cool idea. I'd like to sit.
The Eternal Crystals deck presents you with prehnite card.

Prehnite is mostly translucent stone and its color varies from light green to yellow, but also colorless, blue, pink or white.

This one connected to heart chakra and allowing you to release stress and negative leeches that were clinging to your heart and causing you feel heavy and in pain. It will help you to clean them out, to move forward from whatever you don't need anymore. It could be feelings or old clothes that filling up your space or people you are not connected with anymore. It's very important to clean your heart and space from what is useless or harmful so you'll have more place for new and positive experiences, people and objects in your life.

Allow the clearing process and feel how it makes you lighter and happier.

Enjoy your gift dear.

snowmoon

Sorry, i don't know why my post show 2 times, so i delete this content..

snowmoon

The Eternal Crystals deck presents you with an rutilated quartz card.

This curious stone is a quartz inside of which are like trapped many golden hair like wired lines. Sometimes they are silver but mostly golden. This card associates with home and root chakra. Feelings of security, safety and belonging somewhere. A place where our basic needs are fulfilled. Home.

It's a base of basics. What makes us to feel steady on our legs and in our heart. Feelings of being content. It encourages you to decorate your home or to redecorate it to your liking. So you'll be the most comfortable there. Soak in it and let this energy to fill you up.

Enjoy your lovely gift.

Since it's an oracle forum so let's do it with an oracle deck. I am curious to see what gift I'll have. =]

hi, thank-you for a lovly gift.

i thought the gemstone that i might draw to would show. golden..i actually see my gemstone of crystal shine. yeah, feel the energy.

It encourages you to decorate your home or to redecorate it to your liking.

i will, but i need helping hand to remove all the stuff that i no longer need first,..i cannot remove the sofa!!

about yours.

after i draw one card, i draw 2 more with it.

delphinus, eridanus, Sagittarius

you have someone who would give you a helping hand when you need, from those cards, i feel that you need to use wisdom to guide you to achieve your dream.

you need to work with a good relationship with others who is close to you. just remember don't tie yourself to the rules then everything will flowing smoothly to the right direction.

images.php

barefootlife

The Eternal Crystals deck presents you with prehnite card.

Prehnite is mostly translucent stone and its color varies from light green to yellow, but also colorless, blue, pink or white.

This one connected to heart chakra and allowing you to release stress and negative leeches that were clinging to your heart and causing you feel heavy and in pain. It will help you to clean them out, to move forward from whatever you don't need anymore. It could be feelings or old clothes that filling up your space or people you are not connected with anymore. It's very important to clean your heart and space from what is useless or harmful so you'll have more place for new and positive experiences, people and objects in your life.

Allow the clearing process and feel how it makes you lighter and happier.

Enjoy your gift dear.

This is incredibly resonant to my situation right now. I should get me one of these stones. While I do have a lot of literal cleaning to do (I always have a lot of literal cleaning to do), the releasing of things, people, and places is what I need right now.

Actually, just before I read this, I had a good chat with my mother about my serious considerations about moving away because this place just isn't good for me, nor is it offering any good opportunities, and she was surprisingly sympathetic. So that was freeing.

Your card is from the Cosmos Tarot and Oracle, which is really just an oracle if we're all being honest with ourselves. So instead of a stone, you get a constellation.

Aquila: powerful ally ; to assist using personal leverage.
Besides the gilded constellation, the card shows a swooping raptor with two lightning arrows in its beak. Aquila represents the eagle that retrieved Zeus' thunderbolts, so a very powerful and loyal creature indeed. Aquila was also an ancient Egyptian constellation, and is associated with Horus, the god of the sky, who has an eagle's head.

All in all, this card speaks to you having a lot of leverage with others in logical and important matters, and a keen eye for the best path. You make a powerful ally, and also a powerful enemy. Your eye for the truth is balanced with a sense of honor, justice, and loyalty that serves you well in your dealings with others, though like any raptor, woe betide them if they decide to tangle with your talons.

Also, let the connection to your username not go unnoticed. :D

LisaStarlight

Hello Falcor. I'd like to sit. Happy to do a return reading for you. Tarot or oracle cards (inc Kipper). :)