Good Witch Bad Witch

euripides

oh, you are all very very bad witches.... now I want this deck too! Its so fun! Will my wishlist ever stop growing? I add two decks for every one I get!

Chronata

Man, I love my little witches.
This has to be one of the sweetest decks I own!

I got the chance to really test them out recently at an event, where everyone was supposed to come dressed as witches...I did a little experiment..."what witch are you tonight" sort of thing...and wow...these cards gave me surprisingly more info than I expected!

I probably just could have done one card readings woith these all night...no reason to pull out other cards!

but it was really experiemental.

I originally liked the idea that there were a balance of good cards...and not so good cards.

But I also noted that many of the "bad Witch " cards really aren't that bad!

I have not yet tried it for the yes/no type reading...but then I don't really put much stock in those sorts of cut and dried readings anyhow (even though I collect a TON of devices and magic 8 balls and such that do this type of reading...go figure! :D)

But yeah...very very happy to have these cards...they really are quite sweet and accurate!

purple_scorp

Kahlie said:
Purple_scorp I didn't see this post until now... In any case for me yes, 2 bad witches means no.
Some of the bad witches have encouraging or delayed 'good meanings', but none of them are truly "YEAH! Right now and Right what you want" - like the Good witches.
I feel the Bad Witches are more cheeky......almost daring you to do things. I know you have an indepth take on this deck, thanks for your response Kahlie.

with love
purple_scorp

Al Si'ra

As i was waiting for my reading from Chronata..i began reading her readings...and they were lovely..so i headed to Amazon..and looked for it..

guess what!! it was 24$..i thought they were expensive a couple of months ago.. but now at a bargain price i got it for 5.99..i couldn't have missed it..i just simply bought it..

withces and all witchy stuff always call for me that is a fact :)

i am so excited!!

:love:
xx

lionsdentamer

What a fun deck

Very cute deck... I love it... I'll get it for my ex who is a pagan. He is a fan of all things witchy. He'd get a kick out of this.

MareSaturni

Al Si'ra said:
guess what!! it was 24$..i thought they were expensive a couple of months ago.. but now at a bargain price i got it for 5.99..i couldn't have missed it..i just simply bought it..

Yes! I too ordered mine for a bargain price. HOWEVER, Amazon lost my Order so i still haven't received my deck :( :( :(

~YUKO

Al Si'ra

they lost it? Amazon.us?? amazon.uk does it i know but us..

This rarely happens as far as i know just let them know and they will re-send it asap..same thing has happened to my friend..and they shipped it again and re-sent it..and they were were quick this time

and mine HAS ARRIVED..even very earlier than i expected..

they did a very good job with mine.. :)

:love:
xx

a_shikhs

I got my Good Witch Bad Witch deck today from a lovely AT member and I love the cards. They are so adorably cute. Even the bad witches are cute.. :D The spells in the book are really nice and I plan to try one tomorrow. :)

Al Si'ra

the spells work..i tried 2 of them and they worked..but then i am feeling so close to my witches maybe that is why ;)

let us know how it works for you!

chrisam-crystals

i've got some too! lol

aren't they lovely and scrummy and beautiful?!

being a witch myself, i have bonded with them really quickly and love the little spells in the book!

i'm just glad that i don't have daughters, otherwise i could see them getting pinched! :D

jue xx