Good Witch Bad Witch

6 Haunted Days

Just had to add I love this deck! I adore the artwork. I don't go by a lot of the interpertations as some of them are really surface though. Or just so basic...like a jealous woman is talking bad about you etc. These could have had much more profound meanings, but then I suppose that's the fun of making them personal!

Azarial

Well, I was doing a little Christmas shopping on amazon tonight, and what do I come across? The Good Witch Bad Witch set! It was a good price, so I couldn't afford to pass it up. Now I am trying to determine if I have the patience to wrap it up and put it underneath the tree for myself as a to me Christmas present!

-Pamela

a_shikhs

Well I was just thinking that in order to get to know this deck better, why not have a daily draw where we can remove one card a day and post it in the forum. What do you think?

purple_scorp

Hi a_shikhs,

I like that idea but couldn't commit to a daily draw. But if I could pop in every now and again, I would like to participate.

with love
purple_scorp

Azarial

I would love to participate too, but I couldn't until after Christmas because it's going to be my Christmas present, lol.

-Pamela

a_shikhs

Ok great!! I'll start a new thread shortly. :)

Pamela: you are gonna love your christmas prezzie for sure. :D

6 Haunted Days

I just love the artwork and feel of this deck. But one thing I don't like is some of the cards, the meanings given don't have a lot of wiggle room. Like some are just about love, or relationships.

How do some of you others read with this deck in a deeper way?

Kahlie

6 Haunted Days said:
How do some of you others read with this deck in a deeper way?

You can use the Element Witches are indicators of for example star signs, or as realms that you need to work on. (Emotions, Spiritual, Physical or Mental).

Many Witches relate to love, that's true, but love has many facets. It could be the relationship with yourself, with your job, with your hobbies, with your friends, with your lover or even with a thing. Also, all of the witches have distinct clothing and animal companions or other differences.

If you want to give this deck a spin for a more deeper Reading, try focusing on how the animal companions look for example, understand moon phases and how they are used in this deck, etc. etc.

Despite the fact that many of the Card *descriptions* lean heavily towards Love & Relationships, the *art* on the Cards do not. You could even do Shadow Work with these little Cards if you would want too =)

Kahlie

P.S. No, I don't read that often with this deck. I just seemed to bond with it quite well... as purple_scorp pointed out

6 Haunted Days

Thank you Kahlie! You certainly shared a lot of ways to read into the cards in a deeper way....I will have fun finding the more "hidden" elements and signs.