Goodbye Vanessa

prudence

I like your letter, Sar! I hope it has an impact on them.

This is a really fun deck and I adore the tin box, it makes it perfect for putting in a bag and not having to worry about the deck getting damaged. It's also a very nice size for smaller hands.

twilight_dusk

Nice letter Sar!
Maybe we should all follow Sar's lead and write emails/letters to USGS to show how much we'd like to not have the Vanessa go OOP? :)

Rhoswen

Visiting my niece involves out-of-state travel, so the Vanessa has been an easy choice to slip into my carry-on. My niece (in her late 20s) LOVES to get readings from it.

I'm so glad I have my deck, but grieve that it's going OOP.

acgtardis

Ordered

Thanks for letting me know, just ordered my copy!

tarotbear

Why not get your rights back and self - publish it?

Nica

Lynyrd Narciso is absolutely talented. I haven't been able to afford Tarot Rikit or other projects, but it looks like I am getting myself two copies of the Vanessa before it sells out.

Thanks for the heads up, AT! I love how this place is like an online family. A lot of kindness and people looking out one another when push comes to shove.

Sar

You guys needs to help me when it comes to this deck.

acgtardis

Vanessa Tarot

My new Vanessa Tarot came today. It's a rainy day, perfect for spending some time getting to know the deck.

Disa

I got another one- just because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to ever again. It arrived yesterday.