Imperial Dragon deck

shadowdancer

Just thought I would post this as it may appeal to those who do like the Majors only deck:

Imperial Dragon Oracle. Now before you jump, leap and scream "THIS IS THE TAROT SECTION NOT ORACLE!!" I should point out it is really a 22 card Major Arcana deck.

For those of you who have a soft spot for the Peter Pragownik and Terry Donaldson Dragon tarot deck you may like this.... the images are very, very much in line with the artwork of that deck, again having been created by Peter Pragownik.

Has anyone got this wee deck? I have half a dozen majors only decks I don't use so am reluctant to consider adding to the collection. Yet the 78 card dragon deck was my second ever deck purchase and I have such a soft spot for it :) These dragons would be part of the family really.

Janet Boyer has reviewed it and I have to say - that World card is just do darned haunting and beautiful.. possibly my favourite World card to date.

Davina

shadowdancer

no replies ... looks like this one has snuck in under the radar for sure :D

Davina

emmsma

Got a link?

shadowdancer

not sure I am allowed to post a link if it is to someone's website?

If you type Janet Boyer and the deck title in the search field it should take you to where you see 11 of the images

Davina

emmsma

Thanks. Will do.

emmsma

I like!

And the price is right too!

shadowdancer

For those outside the US, book depository are selling it reasonably priced with free postage. I am holding back as we are now buying a house - one day though :D

Davina

darkbookworm13

Anyone using this deck these days? I found it intriguing, but wasn't sure about the size of the cards, or how it shuffled.

Advice or input would be great!

Le Fanu

Big cards, shuffles great; I got rid of it on a Trade Train. I'm not into dragons, plus it really is another system with associations. I just couldn't be bothered to be honest - but dragony types would like it, I think.

darkbookworm13

Good to know, thank you. I think I will pass on it at this time. Looking for smaller decks to work with at this time (arthritis in my hands makes big cards difficult to shuffle.)