Got the sun as a final card. Question?

Thirteen

balenciaga said:
As a side note regarding courts: I have been known to remove them from the deck when they all show up together, flooding a cc, for example. Recently, all Queens were banned. :)
LOL! A dangerous thing, Balenciaga. You ban the pages and they might be hurt, the knights and they might pout, the kings and they might be insulted. You ban the queens and when they return, they might seek revenge! :laugh:

balenciaga

That's exactly what I was thinking!

Aladdin

SunrizeDesire,
You could hardly have posted your question at a better time of the year with the sun in Leo, its natural home in August.
A court card at the beginning or end of a reading most often indicates the querent is expecting another to make the first contact move.
The Sun however pales all that into into insignificance and says 'yes' to your question !

SunriseDesire

I hope your right, Alladin. Im getting nervous. I emailed him several days ago with no respsonse yet. It is summer tho, and he is the outdoors type. So it doesn't necessarily mean anything. Plus, he's not the type to simply ignore an email. Ill keep you guys posted....but I am really nervous.

Gorreti

Men!!!!

I really hope you hear from him soon - maybe he's on holidays and hasn't checked his e-mail. Or maybe he has a new e-mail address.... There are millions of reasons he could be delayed in responding to you.

If you don't hear from him, do some research (I don't mean hire a PI or anything!!!) but you might find out he's with someone else (in which case he might have felt awkward in replying to you) but either you turn into a stalker and sit outside his house with a box of donuts and wait to see him on his own or alternatively close that chapter of your life, be open minded, forget making comparisons (and it is a lot easier said than done), and you might just find that one of the other guys is the bees knees and the cats pyjamas and end up madly in love and live happily ever after.........

I have my fingers crossed!!!!

SunriseDesire

hey goretti.... something i didn't consider is...maybe the answer is still yes, but just not at this moment. he could have someone and i wont hear from him until that relationship is over?

SunriseDesire

I wanted to place my update on this thread as well as the one of my 10 of pentacles question. Wanted to give an update especially for those of you who helped me to figure the card out. I got a response today. He's doing well and said he's happy to hear from me. Hes working a lot now. Anyways. he's brother's wife just had a baby so he's an uncle now. He sent me a pic of himself and the baby!