Grand Tableau: Catherine Cesnik

CosmicBeing

Here it is!

I think it is interesting letter is in the house of Letter.....it is showing a huge focus on written information, written knowledge, written message, etc...pretty much anything written for someone to see.

Attachments

• Grand Tableau catherine cesnik.jpg
    Grand Tableau catherine cesnik.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 120

DownUnderNZer

Just had a 10 sec peek as on my way somewhere.

"Whip on Coffin" has my attention with Heart to the left and also "Storks on Ring", but I do need to look at it all properly on a bigger screen as a mobile phone does not quite do it for me.

Those stood out from the start.

What did you ask exactly? With this style GT I usually follow the German System, but I may use both the French and German to see what differs or is the same. Will see....

I can wait for you to put your thoughts first as it is your GT, but will at least jot things down on paper until you are
ready to open it up to others.

DND. :)

Here it is!

I think it is interesting letter is in the house of Letter.....it is showing a huge focus on written information, written knowledge, written message, etc...pretty much anything written for someone to see.

DownUnderNZer

I followed Ring and then Woman after Storks on Ring.

Yet to find Snake and need to look at Man, but the question is relevant so will wait as it could change the flow.

ADDING: Coffin on Dog and Dog on Book is intriguing as well to me. Looks like there was an ending of a friendship around Cesnik at the time that might not have been known or due to something kept secret. May have been a death as well like someone passing away etc.

DND :)

"Whip on Snake" has my attention with Heart to the left and also "Storks on Ring", but I do need to look at it all properly on a bigger screen as a mobile phone does not quite do it for me.

What did you ask exactly? With this style GT I usually follow the German System, but I may use both the French and German to see what differs or is the same. Will see....

I can wait for you to put your thoughts first as it is your GT, but will at least jot things down on paper until you are

CosmicBeing

"Whip on Snake" has my attention with Heart to the left and also "Storks on Ring", but I do need to look at it all properly on a bigger screen as a mobile phone does not quite do it for me.

Your welcome to put any thoughts down at any time. I will slowly add to it because I don't binge watch the show...very heavy stuff in it.

I would love to see what meanings you come up with through the German system. I think I am more use to the french system.

I didn't ask a question... I just made a statement... like a snapshot of her present life. what I kept saying as I shuffled was "Show me Sister Catherine Cesnik's life right before her death"
I felt it would allow us to see her life as if we were looking down at her life from a high place...we could see all aspects of her life and what was surrounding her. I hope that is okay.

Whip at least from my practices mean sex or abuse....and snake usually is a house of problems for me. So (personally) I might see it something sexual or abuse problematic. Also whip I notice can indicate something very passionate or arguments or a debate.

CosmicBeing

Ring in House of woman
Catherine is dealing with a relationship, commitment, or a cycle.

Woman in House of Path
She is at crossroads in her life or She is in the state of making a decision.

This is just my method, but I notice what lands int he house of woman shows what the female is dealing with and where the woman lands..describes her. Do you follow something similar like that? or you approach this aspect of the chart differently?

I think it is interesting Stork in House of ring
May show moving on from a relationship/cycle/commitment or (at least) a temporary improvement in a relationship/cycle/commitment

As you pointed it out...I think it is definitely interesting to see coffin in House of dog which most likely indicates some ending of a friendship or ally.

In addition in the House of Coffin we have whip...and path in House of whip....so there is some ties to an argument...a decision...which brought about an ending to a friendship.

I think I am only on episode 2 or 3....But I do know one of the children who is now an adult was sexually assaulted and was manipulated enough to the point of believing these sexual assaults were in line with
god.

(I didn't charge the male card as anyone specific...so it's an unknown person..gender card in this Grand tableau) But, Man mirrors it's own house and also the bear that sits in it. Now as far as I know...bear can indicate a very aggressive person, protective, a boss/manager, a mother, a muscular or hairy person....a large sum of money. That is the most I have noted about the bear so far in my studies of the lenormand.

DownUnderNZer

"CORRECTION TIME":

Need to correct this as on my phone it did not do it as I thought exactly and kept moving up or to the side, so I viewed it all wrong it seems for "WHIP". Never saw LILY at all! :bugeyed:

Child(6)/Heart(7)/Whip(8)/Lily(9)

GERMAN: This seems to show children up to 13 -15 year olds (Child) as well as younger females/energies over 15 (Bouquet) connected to Emotional (Heart) and/or Sexual (Lily) violence/issues/abuse/kinky stuff (Whip). Arguments and disagreements (Whip) as well.

GERMAN:"Heart on Snake" is about affairs and/or the "other woman". Cheating. Dishonesty in a relationship. Treachery. Jealousy.

For Cesik there would have been confusion and doubt for her regarding abuse connected to youngsters. So, it might not have been something she knew really how to deal with on an inner level or may have had doubts that something could be done effectively. I tend to wonder if she knew that the age group went younger than girls over 13 etc.

"Whip on Coffin" can also mean a "sudden and abrupt ending" which might be in reference to her because of those surrounding cards.

And... there is a possibility there was "another woman" or "rival" in her life. Even a jealous woman. So, someone that was jealous of Cesnik for whatever reasons.

Your welcome to put any thoughts down at any time. I will slowly add to it because I don't binge watch the show...very heavy stuff in it.

I would love to see what meanings you come up with through the German system. I think I am more use to the french system.

I didn't ask a question... I just made a statement... like a snapshot of her present life. what I kept saying as I shuffled was "Show me Sister Catherine Cesnik's life right before her death"
I felt it would allow us to see her life as if we were looking down at her life from a high place...we could see all aspects of her life and what was surrounding her. I hope that is okay.

Whip at least from my practices mean sex or abuse....and snake usually is a house of problems for me. So (personally) I might see it something sexual or abuse problematic. Also whip I notice can indicate something very passionate or arguments or a debate.

Barleywine

CosmicBeing, have you interpreted every card that you think is pertinent to the situation? Although the forum rules state that every card is supposed to be interpreted when you post a reading, I don't really expect that with the GT, which can cover almost any aspect imaginable. But the key points that have a bearing on the matter should all be discussed. It looks like they're emerging in the dialogue, but as the OP it's really your responsibility.

DownUnderNZer

"WOMAN".

Best to start at WOMAN like you have below, but it all goes back to the top no matter what and then on to "Dog" etc. A cycle or connection perhaps.

As she is on the third line it implies that there are a number of things not in her control and kind of out of her hands.

"SNAP SHOW VIEW: Tic Tac Toe".

29 on 22/22 on 11/11 on 8/8 on 18/18 on 26/ 26 on 30/30 on 9/9 on 35.

You mentioned at a "crossroads" and that is good and logical and something I would go with as well, but I also wonder two other things as in was she:

1) Conflicted, and/or 2) Living two lives.

Mind you, during the day she was a civilian teacher, and at other times a nun.

What is she possibly conflicted or at a crossroads about?

The WOMAN faces MICE/TOWER/BOOK so I tend to think a stressful situation involving an institute/official place/school and bringing something out in to the open that is or was hidden. On her mind at the time she was thinking of HOME(13) and STARS (4), so this could have been about her family or those close to her or in the area she lived in and/or the safety and security of youngsters. All about hope (Stars).

And then when we look at "Crossroads" or "Path" it is on "Whip" with Mountain (10) on one side and Mice (12) on the other side next to Home (13).

So, she was also likely conflicted about some form of abuse and violence, even disagreements/arguments going on, and blocks/barriers put up around this and high stress. There may have been rumors circulating and gossip. She may have felt stressed out talking about it and may have been cut off before speaking up about it too much.

"11 on 8" goes back to that row with "sexual abuse/issues" etc. So,maybe cut off about or blocked from discussing anything to do with what looks like to be "Emotional" and "Sexual" abuse (even Psychological) with minors and young females etc. Also, she might have been seen as the cause of gossip or rumors by speaking up if going back to MICE on OWLS/23 on 12.

Then it goes to the "ending of a friendship or relationship" next and because of something unknown or revealed to do with "30 on 9" at the top which is "younger sexually active females/energies". So, an ending resulted likely due to what she knew about "sexually active females" and in connection to "abuse/rape/sexual deviance" because "30 on 9" ties into Child(6)/Heart(7)/Whip(8). Lastly, "9 on 35" I feel is about it going on long term with these "younger females" and perhaps in a business like way.

I think this sits more so than a death, but it could be someone passing away as well. Death is not always physical though either.

Will come back to this when you have added more or put in your two cents worth as there are a few other things I see......

ADDING:. 'WHIP".

FRENCH SYSTEM: Long term abuse physically/sexually with WHIP + LILY. Minors with CHILD or new/fresh confusion/doubts and trechory, deceit, jealousy, emotional issues/problems with HEART + SNAKE.

Ring in House of woman
Catherine is dealing with a relationship, commitment, or a cycle.

Woman in House of Path
She is at crossroads in her life or She is in the state of making a decision.

This is just my method, but I notice what lands int he house of woman shows what the female is dealing with and where the woman lands..describes her. Do you follow something similar like that? or you approach this aspect of the chart differently?

I think it is interesting Stork in House of ring
May show moving on from a relationship/cycle/commitment or (at least) a temporary improvement in a relationship/cycle/commitment

As you pointed it out...I think it is definitely interesting to see coffin in House of dog which most likely indicates some ending of a friendship or ally.

In addition in the House of Coffin we have whip...and path in House of whip....so there is some ties to an argument...a decision...which brought about an ending to a friendship.

I think I am only on episode 2 or 3....But I do know one of the children who is now an adult was sexually assaulted and was manipulated enough to the point of believing these sexual assaults were in line with
god.

(I didn't charge the male card as anyone specific...so it's an unknown person..gender card in this Grand tableau) But, Man mirrors it's own house and also the bear that sits in it. Now as far as I know...bear can indicate a very aggressive person, protective, a boss/manager, a mother, a muscular or hairy person....a large sum of money. That is the most I have noted about the bear so far in my studies of the lenormand.

CosmicBeing

CosmicBeing, have you interpreted every card that you think is pertinent to the situation? Although the forum rules state that every card is supposed to be interpreted when you post a reading, I don't really expect that with the GT, which can cover almost any aspect imaginable. But the key points that have a bearing on the matter should all be discussed. It looks like they're emerging in the dialogue, but as the OP it's really your responsibility.

I have no clue which cards would be pertinent to the situation. It is an American murder mystery. This thread is just an extension of the cold case thread because I am also watching the murder mystery.

Which ever card is brought up will be mutually discussed and translated whether DownUnderNZer brings it up or I bring it up. She may feel certain cards are very pertinent to the situation that I never considered.

If you do not like how we are going about it. You always have the right to lock it as a moderator.

CosmicBeing

DownUnderNZer

I'll be back later tonight to add my view of the cards you brought up. But, You have more experience with the cards...so your views might be more in depth than mine.