question of fox +tree combination meaning of daily draw.

snowmoon

may you share your interpretation , story of fox with tree combination for daily draw? i only use 2 cards fox and tree.

fox tree

so how would fox be for daily draw. wrong, thieves, rival. fox card as work card, but tomorrow is weekend here, i don't work as self employee. so i would not read the fox as work card.

when i got scythe, it is almost all the meaning of the scythe. so I'm wondering what will the fox might be in daily draw,

tree as other then health , connection,

thank-you.

Village Witch

Fox + Tree + Scythe?

A few possibilities...

Fox + Tree as a surgeon and Scythe as a possible need for surgery. Oh dear!

A misdiagnosis of a health issue.

A sneaky family member needs to be cut out of your life.

A work related health issue.

snowmoon

Fox + Tree + Scythe?

A few possibilities...

Fox + Tree as a surgeon and Scythe as a possible need for surgery. Oh dear!

A misdiagnosis of a health issue.

A sneaky family member needs to be cut out of your life.

A work related health issue.

hi, i only use 2 cards , so fox with tree..

I'm wondering what will the fox might be in daily draw, the tree as health or it might be something else...

so without the scythe, snaky family tree ...i think it means different thing for daily draw of tomorrow.

thank-you.

decan

This combo makes me think about "a bad apple".
The Tree is about illness, not about a good health, but there are probably several ways to look at this card.

snowmoon

This combo makes me think about "a bad apple".
The Tree is about illness, not about a good health, but there are probably several ways to look at this card.

hi,

the tree is health matters, family tree, life. i would see the coffin as sickness.

bad apple, it is resonate too.

thank-you.

decan

I checked my sources and indeed, some say Health (in general), while others say "illness" (the Coffin as well of course!). Well...

Anyway, near the Fox my idea about "a bad apple" isn't unrelevant; "a bad apple" could be someone or something, for example if you have to buy food look at the expiry date which is stated on the carton or if the fruits you want look like fresh!
Daily draws are about everyday life and daily concerns! :)

Vanitygrey

Could also be wrong diagnosis... or missing something

decan

I was trying to understand why the Tree is said at times "bad"; well I think that it comes from the traditional "near and far" method.
The Tree is said good "far" (in a Grand Tableau), it's what "Philippe Lenormand instructions" say. So "near" (in a Grand Tableau always) it is "bad"; he didn't say it but it the logical conclusion.

When we do short spreads this card is always "near", therefore "bad", unless if this card is with a few cards that depict also trees, because the instructions say that if we have several trees it means "the fulfillment of wishes".

Well, naturally this is the traditional view! The modern school doesn't consider this this way I think.

snowmoon

I checked my sources and indeed, some say Health (in general), while others say "illness" (the Coffin as well of course!). Well...

Anyway, near the Fox my idea about "a bad apple" isn't unrelevant; "a bad apple" could be someone or something, for example if you have to buy food look at the expiry date which is stated on the carton or if the fruits you want look like fresh!
Daily draws are about everyday life and daily concerns! :)

hi,

it is resonate even the tree mans illness. oh, well, health matters.

it is better to check out the expire day all the time, maybe a bad apple in restaurant.

thank-you!

snowmoon

Could also be wrong diagnosis... or missing something

hi, i never thought it would be missing something. may i hear your story of it??

i would think the mice of missing, losing something, or scythe for losing something.

thank-you.