Graven Images Oracle available in TWO WEEKS!

gravenimages

Hi everyone! I posted a more exstensive version of this in Advertisements but I wanted to post here since there were threads about GIO. Graven Images Oracle will be available for purchase THIS MONTH (within the next 2 weeks)! I will be posting ordering info, when it goes live on Amazon as soon as I get it :) Check out the cover on myspace:

www.myspace.com/gravenimagesoracle

Have a look in the advertisements section for appearances--we're all over the place this month--I love Samhain!

Little Hare

Wooohooo!

Congratulations that is fantastic! I hope it fly's off the shelf :D :party:

Pumpkin

So happy to hear it.

My order finger is ready to go....

6 Haunted Days

You know I can't wait to get this! I was speaking in another thread today about my love of cemeteries and remembered how much I want this deck, someday soon! :)

gravenimages

Eek! I can't believe it--Kat and I will be at Faerie Con in Philly on Sunday with decks! Hooray! Once we get back I'll be posting ordering info (ie: when it'll be available on amazon etc.)--a small update:

The price for the deck is $26.95 (a little more than what we originally planned, BUT the set will come with a book (not a LWB--a regular soft back book), 71 card deck set and a velveteen pouch for the cards.)--we're doing an environmentally friendly package with no box.

I'm also going to be making a special offer to our mailing list, so if you want to be on it, please pm me or email me at gravenimagesoracle@yahoo.com. Thanks so much for all of your kind words and support :) xxxxxNat

lunakasha

This is wonderful news, Nat....can't wait! :D

I will be PM-ing you to be on the mailing list....thanks!

:) Luna

Rin

EEEEEEEEE! I've been waiting for this deck... for a long time! XD I can't believe its finally coming out! :D Congrats, guys!

I do have to ask... do you guys accept money orders? Because Amazon sucks because it doesn't accept Paypal.. and money orders are the only other way I'd be able to pay for it through Paypal.

Glad I'm on the mailing list, too. :D

gravenimages

Yes--both we and Galde Press take money orders. They should have us up on their site by the end of the week (I'll post when they do), and then I will be sending a special offer out to my mailing list within the next week for ordering. Thanks so much for your support :) xxxxxNat

lunakasha

Any news??? *crosses fingers* :D

I just posted on the other thread....hennafairy scored a copy recently and wanted to gloat.....er, NO I meant she wanted to share her good fortune with us, LOL!!!! ;) hehe

This deck has been in the works for a loooong time, and however long it takes, it will be worth waiting for.

Thanks Nat! (and Kat too of course)

:love: Luna

gravenimages

Hi Dahlinks!

And thanks, once again for all your kind words and patience :)

I just posted a biggie on the other thread--and as soon as my camera recharges, I'll be posting photos of the set...

xxxxxNat