Greenwood on Ebay UK

oak_woman

A quick heads-up: I've just spotted a Greenwood Tarot on Ebay UK. I'm lucky enough to have my own copy but I know there are many people here who dream of owning this deck. It's currently at £89, so might be worth watching :)

Altena

The seller of this deck put up a notification over at the Tarot Collector's Forum as well :) There are still four days left, so I wouldn't take anything for granted. I just saw another Greenwood earlier this week that was around £78 one day before the auction ended. I checked in on the following day, it had sold for over £300.

That's why I prefer getting decks that are listed with a Buy It Now, at least you're guaranteed to get it for that price. I bought my own precious Greenwood off Ebay a month and a half ago and couldn't be happier that I did. It was originally listed with a BiN of £575, but it didn't sell so the price was lowered to £200 and I just couldn't let that one slip away :D

inanna_tarot

why spend cash on a greenwood when there will be the WildWood coming out next year sometime?!

Sorry, I just cant get into the hype and crazy prices about the GW

Aerin

inanna_tarot said:
why spend cash on a greenwood when there will be the WildWood coming out next year sometime?!

Sorry, I just cant get into the hype and crazy prices about the GW

Chesca Potter's artwork and the inspiration she felt behind it IMO.

The WildWood will not have her input.

if you don't find the artwork sufficiently inspiring then no, you won't want the deck. But that's true of most decks, OOP or not.

firecatpickles

Either you find her artwork inspiring or not. Personally, not.

If I am going to spend $350 (or lbs.) it's going to be on a Gold VR or something!

Nina*

If I'm going to spend $350 it's going to be a part-payment for a Hummer.

Always fun to follow those e-bay sales though, so thanks for the heads-up. :)

photokat

Nina* said:
If I'm going to spend $350 it's going to be a part-payment for a Hummer.

Always fun to follow those e-bay sales though, so thanks for the heads-up. :)

Hey, are those Hummers even allowed in Europe?
HAHA

Lillie

Yeah!

I've seen a few driving about.

Sadly you have to sell a greenwood to fill the fuel tank...

Nina*

Lillie said:
Yeah!

I've seen a few driving about.

Sadly you have to sell a greenwood to fill the fuel tank...
:D :D :D

Le Fanu

Finally went for 220 GBP (Just over $335) and with marked box. A bit cheaper than 300 GBP but still quite a lot. I think we can safely say that the Greenwood retains its hold!