Gypsy witch exchanges

Awkward.turtle91

I want to see if i can figure out a way of using this deck that's best for me.
Any patient sitters up for an exchange?.

Short and direct questions please. :) X

empress's dress

I want to see if i can figure out a way of using this deck that's best for me.
Any patient sitters up for an exchange?.

Short and direct questions please. :) X

how will i feel in the long run if i tell b exactly how i feel about things are going between us? (i honestly don't know - lol) and you can keep it short.

i will use my deck to answer a quickie ( i have a back log on another thread). i always use 5 cards for any question with this deck. shoot away. :)

Awkward.turtle91

how will i feel in the long run if i tell b exactly how i feel about things are going between us? (i honestly don't know - lol) and you can keep it short.

i will use my deck to answer a quickie ( i have a back log on another thread). i always use 5 cards for any question with this deck. shoot away. :)

2 of spades, ace of diamonds (red), king of hearts (red), King of diamonds, and six of spades.

I feel that in the long run between you to there will be good friendship, harmony and peace and a good balance, i feel that these cards are showing me that there's always going to be positive communication between you two. I feel the king is representing him being hasty and rash in his choices. I feel that it's saying with the 6 you'll continue to make the effort for communication in the long run and over all i don't see there being any bad feelings between you. I defiantly don't see any negativity on his part.

My question is will things ever get back in a normal routine with M? x

empress's dress

2 of spades, ace of diamonds (red), king of hearts (red), King of diamonds, and six of spades.

I feel that in the long run between you to there will be good friendship, harmony and peace and a good balance, i feel that these cards are showing me that there's always going to be positive communication between you two. I feel the king is representing him being hasty and rash in his choices. I feel that it's saying with the 6 you'll continue to make the effort for communication in the long run and over all i don't see there being any bad feelings between you. I defiantly don't see any negativity on his part.

My question is will things ever get back in a normal routine with M? x

feedback: you seemed to focus on me and b then b. not so much me. the question is how am i going to feel if i lay it all on the table in the long run not his actions or anything. i am done caring about his actions for now. yo-yo man can keep it to himself.

haha but thank you anyway :)

wine - lightning - lion - sun - bouquet

things have changed and will continue to be bumpy for a time. there will be a few more shake ups along the way and some surprising responses by both of you but things will ultimately iron themselves out and you will find a new peace and a different routine. but things should work out nicely.

they say there is truth in wine and mixed with roses....whether friend or lover or family there will be a healing from deep insights. you can't know someone better unless you get shocked by them sometimes :)

Awkward.turtle91

feedback: you seemed to focus on me and b then b. not so much me. the question is how am i going to feel if i lay it all on the table in the long run not his actions or anything. i am done caring about his actions for now. yo-yo man can keep it to himself.

haha but thank you anyway :)

Oppps sorry ^_^ ahaha i'm a newbie ;).

I'll try again

2 of diamonds, Jack of spades and 2 of hearts.

I feel this is showing me that if you told him how you feel there maybe a change in how things are today, but I feel that this idea hasn't been fully supported by your friendship group. I feel that things could potentially get a little better between you, I feel like this is the sort of man who wants you to chase him rather then have him chase you, i feel like he wont' tell you his feelings if you did it's like it's too much effort for him to come out with it. I feel there's defiantly some strong connection here and he'd love to here how you felt. But don't expect him to do the work.

things have changed and will continue to be bumpy for a time. there will be a few more shake ups along the way and some surprising responses by both of you but things will ultimately iron themselves out and you will find a new peace and a different routine. but things should work out nicely.

Yes i can say these last few months have been a bit bumpy, and there's been plenty of surprises. We DO NEED a new routine I'm with you on that. I hope he comes to me, things do need to be peaceful.

they say there is truth in wine and mixed with roses....whether friend or lover or family there will be a healing from deep insights. you can't know someone better unless you get shocked by them sometimes :)

That's true i suppose we need if i can't handle him at his worst, i can't handle him at his best. <3 xx

empress's dress

Oppps sorry ^_^ ahaha i'm a newbie ;).

I'll try again

2 of diamonds, Jack of spades and 2 of hearts.

I feel this is showing me that if you told him how you feel there maybe a change in how things are today, but I feel that this idea hasn't been fully supported by your friendship group. I feel that things could potentially get a little better between you, I feel like this is the sort of man who wants you to chase him rather then have him chase you, i feel like he wont' tell you his feelings if you did it's like it's too much effort for him to come out with it. I feel there's defiantly some strong connection here and he'd love to here how you felt. But don't expect him to do the work.

lol we share a mutual bestie and we have known each other most of our lives. and well here we go again. he already expressed himself completely. he let it all out. but now he wants love for sale. yep, like i do everything and he sits around. there are tons of complications. and i am going to do it and walk away. i will be fine. he will be fine. and it isn't telling him i love him. lol he knows that. and i know he loves me. it is that i can't stand how damn yo-yo he is. and i am done. and so be it -- i am done! and i will be fine...he can wonder where all the love went in his life later. lol.

but you still didn't answer my question am i going to be ok in the long run getting this all out now or should i just hold my tongue and let the whole thing peter out? i want my power back. love is wonderful. but who cares if it is only said and not shown. yo-yo man can wander around all he likes. and he can wait for me to tell him what he wants to hear. fishing for it even... not my concern. 2 months of this and i am tired of it. he is not the same man i was once in a deep committed relationship with. but no worries. you are definitely picking up stuff with the cards. but for some reason not the answer to my question. x

empress's dress

Yes i can say these last few months have been a bit bumpy, and there's been plenty of surprises. We DO NEED a new routine I'm with you on that. I hope he comes to me, things do need to be peaceful.

they say there is truth in wine and mixed with roses....whether friend or lover or family there will be a healing from deep insights. you can't know someone better unless you get shocked by them sometimes

That's true i suppose we need if i can't handle him at his worst, i can't handle him at his best. <3 xx
i wish you the best of luck. x i hope it isn't too painful! stay good to yourself.

Awkward.turtle91

lol we share a mutual bestie and we have known each other most of our lives. and well here we go again. he already expressed himself completely. he let it all out. but now he wants love for sale. yep, like i do everything and he sits around. there are tons of complications. and i am going to do it and walk away. i will be fine. he will be fine. and it isn't telling him i love him. lol he knows that. and i know he loves me. it is that i can't stand how damn yo-yo he is. and i am done. and so be it -- i am done! and i will be fine...he can wonder where all the love went in his life later. lol.

but you still didn't answer my question am i going to be ok in the long run getting this all out now or should i just hold my tongue and let the whole thing peter out? i want my power back. love is wonderful. but who cares if it is only said and not shown. yo-yo man can wander around all he likes. and he can wait for me to tell him what he wants to hear. fishing for it even... not my concern. 2 months of this and i am tired of it. he is not the same man i was once in a deep committed relationship with. but no worries. you are definitely picking up stuff with the cards. but for some reason not the answer to my question. x[/QUOTE]

Huh maybe the cards can't answer the question not that they won't? they might be picking up on things in the relationship that I'm giving you so that you can analyse the situation and trust your gut instinct. At least they work a little bit ^_^

And don't do anything hasty is my personal advice you may regret it a little months later also :) take time and think.

x

empress's dress

but you still didn't answer my question am i going to be ok in the long run getting this all out now or should i just hold my tongue and let the whole thing peter out? i want my power back. love is wonderful. but who cares if it is only said and not shown. yo-yo man can wander around all he likes. and he can wait for me to tell him what he wants to hear. fishing for it even... not my concern. 2 months of this and i am tired of it. he is not the same man i was once in a deep committed relationship with. but no worries. you are definitely picking up stuff with the cards. but for some reason not the answer to my question. x

Huh maybe the cards can't answer the question not that they won't? they might be picking up on things in the relationship that I'm giving you so that you can analyse the situation and trust your gut instinct. At least they work a little bit ^_^

And don't do anything hasty is my personal advice you may regret it a little months later also :) take time and think.

x[/QUOTE]

thank you at.91!

and aren't these cards informative! maybe not on point (grr) but informative. :) i like them a lot.

Awkward.turtle91

x

thank you at.91!

and aren't these cards informative! maybe not on point (grr) but informative. :) i like them a lot.[/QUOTE]

:) .. not on point to the question no, but informative I agree. I feel this deck has a little attitude problem! X