Week day exchanges

Awkward.turtle91

Ello!

Week day exchanges using an oracle deck, I've only used it once. I'd like to practice with it a little. Any sitters?

Blessings.

page of wands

Ello!

Week day exchanges using an oracle deck, I've only used it once. I'd like to practice with it a little. Any sitters?

Blessings.

Me! But remember, I will only draw one card because Lenormand is sort of confusing to me to synthesize. I'm still learning. I hope that's ok.

Q: What is D's feelings for me?

Awkward.turtle91

Me! But remember, I will only draw one card because Lenormand is sort of confusing to me to synthesize. I'm still learning. I hope that's ok.

Will answer soon doing a tarot exchange thread catch up x

Awkward.turtle91

Sacred heart

I feel right now D is re-evaluating his feelings for you, he's taking the time so he doesn't think about this when he's over-emotional. I feel that there could be a little bit of passion between you two perhaps a little bit of flirtation. I feel you might need to step back and be grateful for what you have already between you and D whilst he works this out.

How can i repair a friendship with X?X

page of wands

Sacred heart

I feel right now D is re-evaluating his feelings for you, he's taking the time so he doesn't think about this when he's over-emotional. I feel that there could be a little bit of passion between you two perhaps a little bit of flirtation. I feel you might need to step back and be grateful for what you have already between you and D whilst he works this out.

How can i repair a friendship with X?X

oh jeez. i know he was interested in me, but we never speak. there was never flirting to begin with. we have nothing between us. no communication. it's very frustrated. other people on here say he wants to move slowly, but this is really too slow. i would like to know because i'm tired of waiting around for him. i don't want to get my hopes up, if he really could care less about me. i am too valuable for that kind of treatment.

I drew the card "communication" You need to talk it out with her. Tell him/her you want to repair your relationship with them. Tell them how you feel, and respectfully listen to them.

Q: What do my cousins P & R think about me?

SunnyBee

May I?

How does N feel about me? (Also do you want me to pull 1 or 3 cards?)

Awkward.turtle91

Hey guys, I've got work today, but in the evening. I'll crack on with your readings and feed back this thread is still open.

šŸ˜˜

Awkward.turtle91

May I?

How does N feel about me? (Also do you want me to pull 1 or 3 cards?)

Ganesha, and rememberance.

From these cards I'm not seeing any direct messages of a romantic pull or romance towards you two. If you are then I'm wondering if you've hit a little bit of an awkward path at the moment.

Ganesha is saying it's time to move on and allow yourself to be free of any obstacles in the way of things, I feel this could take us down two routes 1) I might say he's finally realised what it is he feels for you and he's willing to take action upon it or 2) I feel that it's saying there's no romantic feelings per say with N and he's ready to move on in his own path. I feel he's taking time out to remember and reflect upon his past feelingns and memories at present I feel like he's greatful for what he's got now but that's not going to change any time soon.

2 cards please, can I have a simple daily message.
Sorry for the wait :-( x

Awkward.turtle91

oh jeez. i know he was interested in me, but we never speak. there was never flirting to begin with. we have nothing between us. no communication. it's very frustrated. other people on here say he wants to move slowly, but this is really too slow. i would like to know because i'm tired of waiting around for him. i don't want to get my hopes up, if he really could care less about me. i am too valuable for that kind of treatment.

I drew the card "communication" You need to talk it out with her. Tell him/her you want to repair your relationship with them. Tell them how you feel, and respectfully listen to them.

Q: What do my cousins P & R think about me?

I only do one question per sitter, you know this lol.

Don't wait around for him then do what's best for you.

I've done that and they won't listen to me, I've tried numerous times but nothing. We shall see what happens in person. X

page of wands

I only do one question per sitter, you know this lol.

Don't wait around for him then do what's best for you.

I've done that and they won't listen to me, I've tried numerous times but nothing. We shall see what happens in person. X

Oh ii'm sorry. i forgot. xP