Hanged man and Moon as feelings

Tera

Dear everyone,

I would like to ask you for your opinion and clarification on my single cards reading. I am asking about what feelings someone has towards me. We have been in close contact last three months-he is my personal trainer:)I have been getting mixed signals from him, I am aware that he behaves nicely to all clients, however, my gut would be telling me there is something more going on, at least on the level of mind/subconscious. Last few days I have been repeatedly getting Hanged man to the question how he feels about me. The thing is that it seems to me that once he gets close and goes "hot", all of a sudden he changes his behaviour again to "cold". Today I got several times also the Moon card. I interpret the Hanged man as feeling stuck? Or is it that he already sees me in different light/perception?I understand that if it was for the action, the hanged man just waits/is in limbo. But feelings?For the Moon and the feelings...may they be superficial and flinky or maybe he does have romantic feelings but hides them? Also, many many times I got Empress as how he sees me. And for the advice what shall I do for the relationship to bloom into possible partnership I got High Priestess. I would interpret that as do no big steps toward him and just be me?Thank you for your opinions:)

onesun

I would say with HM he's put his feelings on hold. Naturally maintaining a purely professional point of few considering the circumstances. With HP saying use your own intuition for further insight. She is associated with the Moon so I believe a further reflection of your own perception as mirky at the moment. HP seems can be quite stingy with her secrets at times. So idea is the time for you to know such things is not yet ready for your best interests. The bright side is you pulled two majors so things operating on a 'higher level'.

Grizabella

Unless you've asked separate questions each time you've drawn a card, then all of these cards are in answer to "how does he feel about me?" so the cards are not going to tell you anything else than just the answer to that question. And if you've gotten the Moon several times, that means you're asking way too often and your answer is in the first card, or at most second card, probably, that you've drawn asking that question.

The Hanged Man tells me that he doesn't use his work as a way of meeting women so his thoughts are somewhere other than having more than business feelings toward you. The Moon is kind of saying the same thing---that you're kind of sensing he has other than business-like feelings about you but you're not seeing it clearly.

The High Priestess keeps secrets and she's just plain not going to tell you. :) So there you have it. At this point, the cards are telling you that whatever you're feeling may be not what he's actually feeling. :)

IndigoWaves

From his seeing you as the Empress while feeling like the Moon and Hanged Man, I'm getting a rather perplexed "Is she trying to seduce me?" vibe. It looks like he's aware of your interest (Empress) in him, but for whatever reason(s) finds it more unnerving (Moon) than desirable, and he'd apparently prefer to keep his hands to himself (Hanged Man). Interestingly, the High Priestess has a "hands off" energy, too -- a cooler, more self-contained demeanor than the Empress would display. This seems to advise the suppression of urges to flirt and avoidance of unnecessary/extended physical contact to help this guy feel more at ease.

Along with the secretive Moon, the High Priestess hints that pertinent information is currently unknown, and might never be fully revealed... So while your trainer may understandably just want to keep things professional, I'd wonder if maybe he also is already seeing someone, or prefers a very different "type" from the Empress (perhaps even men). If he knows/suspects that you are currently involved with someone else, yourself, that would likely be a factor, too. These are just some ideas, anyway... And did you use a whole deck for this reading or Majors only?

Arial360

RE

Well a feeling is a biochemical sensation. You can sense your heart rate, you can sense your body temperature etc.

So as a sensation to feel...

Moon...

With

Hanged man....

Try envisioning yourself walking through the moon card, and then envision where you are following that.. Hanged man..

Ruby Jewel

Dear everyone,

I would like to ask you for your opinion and clarification on my single cards reading. I am asking about what feelings someone has towards me. We have been in close contact last three months-he is my personal trainer:)I have been getting mixed signals from him, I am aware that he behaves nicely to all clients, however, my gut would be telling me there is something more going on, at least on the level of mind/subconscious. Last few days I have been repeatedly getting Hanged man to the question how he feels about me. The thing is that it seems to me that once he gets close and goes "hot", all of a sudden he changes his behaviour again to "cold". Today I got several times also the Moon card. I interpret the Hanged man as feeling stuck? Or is it that he already sees me in different light/perception?I understand that if it was for the action, the hanged man just waits/is in limbo. But feelings?For the Moon and the feelings...may they be superficial and flinky or maybe he does have romantic feelings but hides them? Also, many many times I got Empress as how he sees me. And for the advice what shall I do for the relationship to bloom into possible partnership I got High Priestess. I would interpret that as do no big steps toward him and just be me?Thank you for your opinions:)

I would say the cards are about you, not him. They are picking up your energy. You need to look at them in those terms..and then I think you will understand what they are saying. The HM is saying you are the one in limbo, and the Moon says you are confused. When someone is actually interested in you, there won't be confusion about it.

Tera

Dear Onesun,

thank you for your insight. What particularly resonates with me is that the time is not ready yet for me for things to come to surface clearly yet. I definitely do not feel like taking any action so I guess my gut feeling is leading me right way. I do associate the HP card more with me than actually his point of view. And also, I did only Major arcana:) Thanks again!

Tera

Unless you've asked separate questions each time you've drawn a card, then all of these cards are in answer to "how does he feel about me?" so the cards are not going to tell you anything else than just the answer to that question. And if you've gotten the Moon several times, that means you're asking way too often and your answer is in the first card, or at most second card, probably, that you've drawn asking that question.

The Hanged Man tells me that he doesn't use his work as a way of meeting women so his thoughts are somewhere other than having more than business feelings toward you. The Moon is kind of saying the same thing---that you're kind of sensing he has other than business-like feelings about you but you're not seeing it clearly.

The High Priestess keeps secrets and she's just plain not going to tell you. :) So there you have it. At this point, the cards are telling you that whatever you're feeling may be not what he's actually feeling. :)

Dear Grizabella,

I appreciate your insight and especially interpretation of the Moon card-asking way too often, I have never knew that and will take it into account. I also feel that he might not be feeling the same, however, I did not feel anything at the beginning either but later I thought he likes me so I started to look at him different way:)But the truth is that I do see things from a bit more distance now and what you wrote makes sense.

Tera

I would say the cards are about you, not him. They are picking up your energy. You need to look at them in those terms..and then I think you will understand what they are saying. The HM is saying you are the one in limbo, and the Moon says you are confused. When someone is actually interested in you, there won't be confusion about it.

Dear Ruby,

I completely agree to that if someone is interested in you, there is no confusion, and of course, I do know it from experience...just needed to be reminded:) Thanks a lot for your insight!

Tera

Well a feeling is a biochemical sensation. You can sense your heart rate, you can sense your body temperature etc.

So as a sensation to feel...

Moon...

With

Hanged man....

Try envisioning yourself walking through the moon card, and then envision where you are following that.. Hanged man..

Dear Arial 360,

thank you for your idea. I will use that as for a visual meditation and tune to the cards, let' see what I pick up.