Horary Readings Round 7 - Questions

Ronia

Hi Minderwiz and thank you for your input! I must say that more often than not I'm not in agreement with Frawley and in general he is the last resort when I need to read something on horary. LOL Sorry about that, I just don't trust his writings much. Having said that, the chart I did cast in regiomontanus and according to my Morinus the significators were 5th house, firmly. It does fit our field and the occasion when we would meet (if) - both being 5th house matters (11th as well).

I did consider the Moon only to see how she would progress, to investigate any tranlsation of light, if applicable, and because she is always important. :) I agree she is not to be a major player here in terms of perfection.

It would be interesting if venus moving to her detriment leads to a change of my mind towards the man, I'll certainly keep you posted, and I'm curious myself. It's not likely at this point but he may do something truly unpleasant then and, of course, this could change my mind. As of now, it's not the case.

We're talking about a 6-7 months period here during which many things may happen indeed. But as horary is a caption of the moment, I do judge only by what's on the cards, so to speak. Or in the chart. The degree separation fits the time apart and the placement of the significators fits the environment we are both in, as well as the occasion to bring us together. So far, it seems the chart is not false. I can safely see how the 12th house Moon is spot on, as well, a bit personal but true.

Aspecting the MC is also related to the fact that it's work that will bring us together, though. While the chart may speak of possible employment, you (I believe) always try to stick to the question, I'm trying here too, and in this case we will be at a work event. Leading to the event, we'll both "aspect" the primary arrangements and officials one way or another, without getting in touch with each other. If this is what the chart shows, then yes, that's true. (In the other chart you did for me it was possibly the man interfering with my career hopes LOL)

My main concern and question was around the conjunction in following sign but I refreshed my memory re-reading a few authors (not Frawiley though :D ) and I think I'll stay optimistic as Venus and Mars do meet most of the requirements for the perfection to be allowed (as I read and understand them). So... keeping both fingers and toes crossed indeed. :) And hoping the man doesn't do something disgusting meanwhile to ruin my beautiful chart. LOL

I'll report at a later point. :) It's not that far from now!

Minderwiz

Hi Minderwiz and thank you for your input! I must say that more often than not I'm not in agreement with Frawley and in general he is the last resort when I need to read something on horary. LOL Sorry about that, I just don't trust his writings much. Having said that, the chart I did cast in regiomontanus and according to my Morinus the significators were 5th house, firmly. It does fit our field and the occasion when we would meet (if) - both being 5th house matters (11th as well).

Frawley is something of an acquired taste and I agree that a pinch of salt is often needed. However I find his account of the ruler of the Ascendant in the seventh to be quite credible in a relationship horary, as a general principle. The Ascendant ruler in the seventh is very likely to be in its Detriment. In a sign opposite to it's own and ruled by a planet that naturally opposes its own Domicile. So we could interpret the ruler of the Ascendant in the seventh as a sign that the querent doesn't like the person asked about. Now that's not a credible situation unless we are talking about arranged marriages (and those were common in Lilly's time, at least for families with wealth).

The idea that they are uncomfortable and vulnerable in presenting themselves as interested in a relationship seems to work.

Now in this particular horary there's at least two other factors involved. Firstly Frawley's observation will only hold water if we are using Whole Sign Houses. With Regiomontanus or any quadrant system, the conjunction in Aries is in the sixth house. So strictly speaking we're back to square one. That's where the other factor comes in.

Traditional Astrology has a concept of Friends and Enemies. In part this is Sect related. In Hellenistic Astrology, Venus and Mars are both nocturnal planets and Venus in Aries is in the place of a sectmate. It's not as bad as the basic analysis would suggest and certainly different from, say Moon and Saturn who are from different Sects and rule opposing signs. Lilly's full exposition seems to include other conditions, Jupiter and Venus are friends because they are both benefic, Venus and Moon are friends because they are both feminine and cool. Sun and Saturn are enemies because they rule opposite signs and the Sun is Hot and Saturn cold.

But by Medieval times this doctrine of friendship had become more elaborate. Lilly says that Venus and Mars are friends, even though he does not use sect. He lists Jupiter, Sun and Saturn as Mars' enemies (all diurnal planets) and then adds Moon and Mercury (which can be either sect).

However it's enough to point out that there's some good astrological reason to take Venus and Mars as friends, even though they rule opposite signs.

This would offer some hope to the sixth house conjunction, though my feeling is that the house placement is such that it's not going to deliver (especially with the Moon having lost its light), whereas the angular seventh is more likely to deliver, though more likely doesn't mean will. I still feel that the loss of light ends the matter and that happens before the conjunction.

Ronia said:
I did consider the Moon only to see how she would progress, to investigate any tranlsation of light, if applicable, and because she is always important. :) I agree she is not to be a major player here in terms of perfection.

It would be interesting if venus moving to her detriment leads to a change of my mind towards the man, I'll certainly keep you posted, and I'm curious myself. It's not likely at this point but he may do something truly unpleasant then and, of course, this could change my mind. As of now, it's not the case.

Bear in mind that Mars and Venus are friends, so this wouldn't turn to hate but it might be that, for example, you put the chance of a job you want ahead of the chance of the romance you want.

However' as Dunn points out in her chapter on the Impossibility of the Matter Propounded:

'If a significator is combust, cadent, in its detriment, fall or peregrine or if the chart contains a New Moon, Full Moon or Eclipse this is unfortunate testimony. No amount of planetary dignity elsewhere can fully compensate. (Barbara Dunn, Horary Astrology Re-Examined)

Dun runs the QHP course which is the most prestigious of the Horary Qualifications, so her words must count for something.

In the case of the Conjunction in Aries, using Regiomontanus we have:

a significator in its detriment
both significators cadent
an very recent New Moon.

I don't use Dunn much. Her book is crammed full of Medieval and Seventeenth Century authorities and is a great reference but it's also a good cure for insomnia if you try and read it for more than a few pages at a time.

Ronia said:
We're talking about a 6-7 months period here during which many things may happen indeed. But as horary is a caption of the moment, I do judge only by what's on the cards, so to speak. Or in the chart. The degree separation fits the time apart and the placement of the significators fits the environment we are both in, as well as the occasion to bring us together. So far, it seems the chart is not false. I can safely see how the 12th house Moon is spot on, as well, a bit personal but true.

The chart does indeed describe the situation as it is now. You want this guy and you want the romance to happen. However there is a need to check for possible Frustration/Prohibition. The aspect will perfect only following a change in signs and in houses for both significators. You can't conclude perfection of the matter without looking at the conditions when the aspect does indeed perfect.

The waning Moon is a warning, and it is already in the last quarter when the chart was cast.

If the meeting is six to seven months in the future, there's also a question about the validity or at least the currency of the chart. It's much easier to answer 'yes' if the significators are in the right places and closing fast. If they are some distance apart and not closing fast then there must be some doubt. That doesn't say it won't happen but you can't conclude that it will simply on the perfection alone. You'd want further supporting testimony. If the perfection occurred in Pisces then at least the general conditions remain true and you can uprate your forecast. If the Moon still has light, you can say that it might be a last gasp success. But the conjunction doesn't occur in Pisces. You are faced with a change in circumstances and the Moon loses light before the conjunction occurs.

Indeed in terms of planetary aspects, both Venus and Mars are arguably Void of Course in the chart, depending on whether you require simply application to another planet or the actual perfection to take place before they change of Sign. On Lilly's definition simple application will do. Unfortunately virtually everyone else requires the aspect to be made (ie perfected) though Masha'Allah is even more generous than Lilly.

Ronia said:
Aspecting the MC is also related to the fact that it's work that will bring us together, though. While the chart may speak of possible employment, you (I believe) always try to stick to the question, I'm trying here too, and in this case we will be at a work event. Leading to the event, we'll both "aspect" the primary arrangements and officials one way or another, without getting in touch with each other. If this is what the chart shows, then yes, that's true. (In the other chart you did for me it was possibly the man interfering with my career hopes LOL)

Well the question isn't about work LOL The question is Will I meet X ths year?' However I take your point about work possibly bringing you together. But can you say that in the next six or seven months you won't get another job? Can you say that you don't want another job?

You might choose to turn down any job opportunities so that you can meet (assuming that he doesn't miss the meeting because of other factors) But it's 'ifs and buts'

Personally I hope you two meet and he sweeps you off your feet. You deserve it. But the chart doesn't deliver a clear answer. There's hope based on things being as they are in this chart, when the required aspect will not occur in the circumstances given by this chart. :(

However by the same token I can't say it won't happen. I think it is to early to tell. Especially as the meeting might be cancelled or re-arranged or he might decide to come even if there isn't a work related meeting.

Ronia said:
I'll report at a later point. :) It's not that far from now!

Well you said six to seven months :)

For your sake I really hope it works out. I desperately want to throw away the texts and say that it will work out. But don't be too disappointed if it doesn't.

I think I would cast a second horary, nearer the time. Say when you're sure he's coming or a month before the meeting, that you know will take place and see if the chart still points in the right direction. Your six to seven months places this as a very long range horary as the event concerned cannot happen (on current plans) before that period is up. It's not like 'Will I meet a great guy in the next six months' where you have 180+ days of possible encounters.

Here you're talking of a likely one off event in 180+ days time.

Try again nearer the time.

PS: I think I've skipped over your question related to a move, so I'll go back and check it.

Ronia

Minderwiz, you're always the voice of reason! :D I do see your points, don't think I don't. Now, honestly, the waning Moon and her light haven't always been front row considerations in the horary threads, have they? We have two significators applying, with reception, and Venus will be received regardless from Pisces or Aries as she will be applying from Mars' triplicity, face, term or domicile. The aspect will be perfected, though in a following sign, without a third party getting involved in any way. I wouldn't worry too much about the 6th house because it's still work and even service, at least for me, the gathering is not going to be a party. I may even get to serve his panel. Now that would be uncomfortable but hilarious at the same time. LOL

I definitely prefer to re-read the ancients when in need of a check, I admit it. There are so many more or less contemporary horary authorities that, aside from using them to cure insomnia, I ignore them mostly. As I was re-reading those ancient authors, I did see that the aspect would be allowed perfection, I quoted the parts in my previous post. If it will, we shall see. For a horary a six month period is nothing uncommon. A year even is common. Lily read life time long horaries. Six months will be gone in a blink of an eye.

Now, it did dawn on me, just a few minutes ago, that both this and the job chart you did for me, could actually speak of a situation where I have to choose between a job in a different field, which will automatically take me out of the picture, and staying. The tricky part is that I am applying in the field, just for better jobs, because I am determined to get back where I belong, and for now, I am not applying out of the field. But one never knows what is coming. If, indeed, a job out of the field materializes somehow, there will be a tough choice to make.

He is coming. If he is alive, he will be here, this is a major thing for people in our field, no one misses it and he has been here before, we've been both at this gathering more than once, it's like mandatory.

As about Venus' detriment, I said it in the first post - compared to his success in our field, I am a minor player, at the time and place of the eventual meeting, I will be out of my league. Not a position I would feel comfortable in but he will be definitely feeling very well. It doesn't explain a change of my mind but it does explain a move to Mars' territory.

On a funnier note, the man with the letter, whom I haven't forgotten LOL will join us too. We shall be a jolly party, no doubt! It may turn out a bunch of horaries will play out at the same time. :D

P.S. yeah, we are moving next month, I was abit thrown back by the horary chart as I truly hoped the new place would be better for us, don't know what to think. :(

Minderwiz

Minderwiz, you're always the voice of reason! :D I do see your points, don't think I don't. Now, honestly, the waning Moon and her light haven't always been front row considerations in the horary threads, have they?

No they haven't but they have appeared where there might be an effect. I this case before the aspect is perfected the Moon goes combust. You introduced the dynamic by allowing the aspect to perfect in the next sign, which is fair enough but you can't allow them to move and the Moon to stand still :)

Ronia said:
We have two significators applying, with reception, and Venus will be received regardless from Pisces or Aries as she will be applying from Mars' triplicity, face, term or domicile.

Applying yes. but a horary will only suggest that the matter will reach a positive conclusion if the aspect itself perfects. It does but by that time Venus is into Aries and her own Detriment. There may be reception from Mars but it's still her Detriment. Now they may be able to work it out (and in this case I hope they do) but it's not a straightforward reception.

Ronia said:
The aspect will be perfected, though in a following sign, without a third party getting involved in any way. I wouldn't worry too much about the 6th house because it's still work and even service, at least for me, the gathering is not going to be a party. I may even get to serve his panel. Now that would be uncomfortable but hilarious at the same time. LOL

But the sixth is cadent and it's also a 'bad' place. So it's not going to be easy.

Ronia said:
I definitely prefer to re-read the ancients when in need of a check, I admit it. There are so many more or less contemporary horary authorities that, aside from using them to cure insomnia, I ignore them mostly. As I was re-reading those ancient authors, I did see that the aspect would be allowed perfection, I quoted the parts in my previous post. If it will, we shall see.

Sadly the cure for insomnia relies entirely on medieval and ancient texts, including Bonatti, Al Biruni, Masha'Allah, Coley, Dariot, Dorotheus, Gadbury, Lilly, and Morin and that list is by no means exclusive.

Ronia said:
For a horary a six month period is nothing uncommon. A year even is common. Lily read life time long horaries. Six months will be gone in a blink of an eye.

Seeing you allude to Lilly:

Conjunction: When you find the lord of the Ascendant and the lord of that house which signifies the thing demanded hastening to a conjunction and in the first house or in any angle and the significators meet with no prohibition or refranation before they come to perfect conjunction, you may judge then that the thing sought after shall be brought to pass, without any manner of let or impediment, the sooner, if the significators be in swift motion, and essentially or accidentally strong

OK that sounds exactly what you are looking for. But Lilly goes on:

....but if this conjunction of the significators be in a succedant house, it will be perfected but not as soon: If in cadent houses, with infinite loss of time, some difficulty and much struggling

Lilly does take the sixth seriously here. The fifth, if they stayed there would be succedant and deliver the good but only after delay.

Now those phrases 'not so soon' and 'infinite loss of time' strongly imply that the clock is already ticking, so to speak. The one year or even lifetime horary may well be possible (though its dangerous to undertake the latter because ten years later you might be proven wrong). But they start the clock running from the time of the question or shortly after. Asking the question 'Will we get married next year?' in December is a very different question to 'Will we get married next year?' in February. The clock isn't running yet, nor will it for some time. That doesn't preclude a yes answer but it does contain a consideration. Will things change in the meantime? The answer here is yes they will (the significators change signs. the significators change houses, the Moon goes combust). Lilly, who would allow the conjunction perfected in the next sign, warns that there will be difficulty and much struggling.

Ronia said:
Now, it did dawn on me, just a few minutes ago, that both this and the job chart you did for me, could actually speak of a situation where I have to choose between a job in a different field, which will automatically take me out of the picture, and staying. The tricky part is that I am applying in the field, just for better jobs, because I am determined to get back where I belong, and for now, I am not applying out of the field. But one never knows what is coming. If, indeed, a job out of the field materializes somehow, there will be a tough choice to make.

Exactly so Let's hope it doesn't come to having to choose between the two.

Ronia said:
On a funnier note, the man with the letter, whom I haven't forgotten LOL will join us too. We shall be a jolly party, no doubt! It may turn out a bunch of horaries will play out at the same time. :D

P.S. yeah, we are moving next month, I was abit thrown back by the horary chart as I truly hoped the new place would be better for us, don't know what to think. :([/QUOTE]

'I'll take a look.

Ronia

No they haven't but they have appeared where there might be an effect. I this case before the aspect is perfected the Moon goes combust. You introduced the dynamic by allowing the aspect to perfect in the next sign, which is fair enough but you can't allow them to move and the Moon to stand still :)

Be fair. :) I did follow the Moon all the way to possible prohibition, I didn't completely ignore her to serve me better. :D I see what you mean but I don't see the waning Moon here as a major "no". I may very well be wrong. On top of that, I've had horaries playing out with a New Moon which indeed signified the Moon been burned out by the Sun, not necessarily a bad thing, depends on the question.

Applying yes. but a horary will only suggest that the matter will reach a positive conclusion if the aspect itself perfects. It does but by that time Venus is into Aries and her own Detriment. There may be reception from Mars but it's still her Detriment. Now they may be able to work it out (and in this case I hope they do) but it's not a straightforward reception.

But we have to see this as it will be in real life, Minderwiz. The circumstances will indeed change. In fact, in order for this meeting to happen, the whole situation needs to flip and indeed, he will be in a position of power while I'll lose the advantage I have at this point. The chart speaks the truth, we can't ignore this just because it's far by degrees. It describes the change that needs to happen in real life correctly. I don't think we should ignore that the chart tells the truth. Would I prefer to stay in Pisces? Hell, yeah but I do see the reality as it is and I'll have to get down of my throne to meet the man, that's the truth.

But the sixth is cadent and it's also a 'bad' place. So it's not going to be easy.

I wouldn't be interested if it promised to be easy. Not my cup of tea. But to stay with the chart, in order to describe the current situation correctly, it couldn't have put us in the 6th as per now just to make us meet in the 7th. I find the chart describing the current state of affairs properly, no sugar coating.

Sadly the cure for insomnia relies entirely on medieval and ancient texts, including Bonatti, Al Biruni, Masha'Allah, Coley, Dariot, Dorotheus, Gadbury, Lilly, and Morin and that list is by no means exclusive.

I find Al Biruni and Masha'Allah very interesting, actually. Lily brings me headache but the contemporary ones just annoy me, sorry. LOL

Seeing you allude to Lilly:

Conjunction: When you find the lord of the Ascendant and the lord of that house which signifies the thing demanded hastening to a conjunction and in the first house or in any angle and the significators meet with no prohibition or refranation before they come to perfect conjunction, you may judge then that the thing sought after shall be brought to pass, without any manner of let or impediment, the sooner, if the significators be in swift motion, and essentially or accidentally strong

OK that sounds exactly what you are looking for. But Lilly goes on:

....but if this conjunction of the significators be in a succedant house, it will be perfected but not as soon: If in cadent houses, with infinite loss of time, some difficulty and much struggling

Lilly does take the sixth seriously here. The fifth, if they stayed there would be succedant and deliver the good but only after delay.

Did I ever say it was going to be easy? Nope. Never. My main wondering was if the conjunction in a following sign would be allowed and it would. Besides... if I follow all Lily's restrictions I'll never have a chart promising anything. You have also mentioned that, by the way, on more than one occasion. :D Got ya!

Now those phrases 'not so soon' and 'infinite loss of time' strongly imply that the clock is already ticking, so to speak. The one year or even lifetime horary may well be possible (though its dangerous to undertake the latter because ten years later you might be proven wrong). But they start the clock running from the time of the question or shortly after. Asking the question 'Will we get married next year?' in December is a very different question to 'Will we get married next year?' in February. The clock isn't running yet, nor will it for some time. That doesn't preclude a yes answer but it does contain a consideration. Will things change in the meantime? The answer here is yes they will (the significators change signs. the significators change houses, the Moon goes combust). Lilly, who would allow the conjunction perfected in the next sign, warns that there will be difficulty and much struggling.

That's a given. I know that. In fact, the meeting itself won't lead to anything permanent, I also know that. It will, at best, provide some fun. :D

Exactly so Let's hope it doesn't come to having to choose between the two.

Well, you said at the end there was no job in the other chart. I just re-read it. Confusing chart but with negative answer at the end, no? Did I get it wrong? I can't really get this chart there...

'I'll take a look.

Thank you!

Minderwiz

I wouldn't be interested if it promised to be easy. Not my cup of tea.

Did I ever say it was going to be easy? Nope. Never.

:D OK you like it as difficult as possible, so I agree, this chart is promising what you want :D

I didn't say it wouldn't come off, I said it wasn't going to be easy and using the sixth for the conjunction is a sign of weakness in the chart.

What you should have pointed out is that I used Whole Sign Houses and the conjunction occurs in the seventh for me. Therefore as Lilly allows the planets to simply apply to the aspect, rather than make it, before they change signs, and the conjunction occurs in an angular house things should work out.

The New Moon/Combust Moon on it's own is not a killer. Dunn's premise is that for a positive 'Yes this will happen' answer we need three favourable testimonies. That implies that to come up with a positive 'No this won't happen' type answer we need three negative testimonies.'

I pointed out that using the sixth did give us three negatives. Using the seventh only gives two and therefore doesn't deliver a definite 'No'.

Ronia

Funny you said this about the New Moon because something happened today at work, which, if not fixed secretly, will end all my work questions at once. Of course, it's not just my fault, in fact I stated a number of times that a specialist should be hired for that but because they don't want to pay an expert, I had to do it and it backfired. Anyways, I cast a chart if I'll be able to fix it in secret at 17:59 on February 18 in Toronto. Ascendant very early, New Moon almost on the 7th cusp, and Pars Fortunae on the Ascendant. Should have probably thrown it away immediately but I need to know! I'm also fascinated by tne fact that the Moon is about to conjunct the ruler of the 12th and I need secrecy! It somehow seemed appropriate.

Mercury (me) is in partial sextile with Saturn, ruler of the 6th and my despositor. Should the 6th signify this very unpleasant task? Does the sextile bode well? I wondered if it could signify a colleague. I checked the 10th as well, ruled by exalted Venus, this wonderful elusive job from your previous chart for me, is still out there but it seems I'm moving away from a sextile with it... Or is it me separating from my current job?

The chart has enough considerations to be left unread but I really needed to know the answer. Traditionally a New Moon would be "no". My only reason to read it now is the conjunction with the ruler of the 12 which is what I need. But I'm not sure if this sextile with Saturn will be enough to bring favourable resolution. I will know in just a couple of days, though. Otherwise, an interesting chart.

Ronia

Funny you said this about the New Moon because something happened today at work, which, if not fixed secretly, will end all my work questions at once. Of course, it's not just my fault, in fact I stated a number of times that a specialist should be hired for that but because they don't want to pay an expert, I had to do it and it backfired. Anyways, I cast a chart if I'll be able to fix it in secret at 17:59 on February 18 in Toronto. Ascendant very early, New Moon almost on the 7th cusp, and Pars Fortunae on the Ascendant. Should have probably thrown it away immediately but I need to know! I'm also fascinated by tne fact that the Moon is about to conjunct the ruler of the 12th and I need secrecy! It somehow seemed appropriate.

Mercury (me) is in partial sextile with Saturn, ruler of the 6th and my despositor. Should the 6th signify this very unpleasant task? Does the sextile bode well? I wondered if it could signify a colleague. I checked the 10th as well, ruled by exalted Venus, this wonderful elusive job from your previous chart for me, is still out there but it seems I'm moving away from a sextile with it... Or is it me separating from my current job?

The chart has enough considerations to be left unread but I really needed to know the answer. Traditionally a New Moon would be "no". My only reason to read it now is the conjunction with the ruler of the 12 which is what I need. But I'm not sure if this sextile with Saturn will be enough to bring favourable resolution. I will know in just a couple of days, though. Otherwise, an interesting chart.

And the answer is YES ! I think I've said this before but here it is again : if you need secrecy, New Moon in the horary is a *very* good omen (probably the only case when it is). It's literally hidden, swallowed, absorbed, and there is no light in it. You may feel oberwhelmed by whatever the Sun signifies in the chart but your secret is safe. It's equally true for personal and professional questions. A positive aspect between the significators will still show the outcome but even without it your doings will remain secret, for better or worse, for the moment. Without the positive aspect, it may just buy yourself some time.

Minderwiz

Hi Minderwiz, in addition to the job question above, I have some other news. First, feedback on the chart you did for me when we were moving into this apartment (http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=3645091&postcount=201), it was 8th house and I thought it would just be burdensome financially but it actually proved to be stressful as well because of the very noisy neighbours. Overall, it turned out to be an unpleasant place not because the apartment itself is bad, it's very nice, the building is great with great amenities, but because of the neighbours. Next, I applied for another apartment in a building where most of my friends happen to live, just one street away from mine. I just received the call I was approved, therefore I'll be moving again in two months. I cast a chart, after the call, asking if this apartment will be good for us, on January 30, 2015, at 2:21 pm in Toronto.

I am the Moon, void of course in gemini in the 12th. Hardly a very good placement but I don't know if it means much in this chart as I was interested in the apartment, I have nothing else to do now but wait till the time to move comes. What do you think?

Ascendant is early, fits the situation, I had just got the call.

Apartment is Mercury again in the 8th. :( Partial conjunction with the Sun, ruler of 3rd, may be because the new apartment is also in the neighbourhood?

Edited to add: I keep being a bit unsure about this chart because it doesn't show in any way that I got the apartment. I cast another one last night but not only the Moon was VOC but the Asc was 2 degrees. I'll try a thir one today and if the same, I'll leave it as it is.

Doesn't look much better, does it?

I hope you feel better soon!

Well your question isn't really will I get the apartment, because you already got it. The question is 'Will this apartment be good for us?'

The Mood VOC can be interpreted but whether anything comes of it is another matter. In this case as your significator is in the twelfth, it seems to reflect your current situation, you're at the mercy of your enemies (the neighbours). The apartment (subject of the question) is fourth house. Now I'm using Whole Signs, so I have Venus as the significator (fourth sign from the Ascendant) and Venus is in the ninth, near the MC and in its own exaltation and terms. The Apartment is good well situated and well appointed.

Now given the Moon is VoC I'm not sure you can take this as certain. So you might try again for a third time.

Blisse

Hello,

If you're offering, can I ask about any job offers and full time work for me? Would love to hear anything you see.