Horary Readings Round 7 - Questions

Ethereal

Hi mindewiz!
Will you be able to read on those questions for me?
Please let me know. thanks!

Minderwiz

Hi,

Yes, I don't think there'sany other outstanding questions, so I'll have a look at them in the next few days.

jean bosco

Hi Minderwiz,

a few weeks ago I asked about a move to Vienna. I'm back now with the same question. Will I move to Vienna in the next 3-4 weeks? The situation hasn't really changed, the urge is still strong...

Thanks a lot!!

Ethereal

thanks minderwiz! as always! please let me know via PM when you have posted the reading for me, so I can give you full feedback. looking forward to it!

Ronia

Well your question isn't really will I get the apartment, because you already got it. The question is 'Will this apartment be good for us?'

The Mood VOC can be interpreted but whether anything comes of it is another matter. In this case as your significator is in the twelfth, it seems to reflect your current situation, you're at the mercy of your enemies (the neighbours). The apartment (subject of the question) is fourth house. Now I'm using Whole Signs, so I have Venus as the significator (fourth sign from the Ascendant) and Venus is in the ninth, near the MC and in its own exaltation and terms. The Apartment is good well situated and well appointed.

Now given the Moon is VoC I'm not sure you can take this as certain. So you might try again for a third time.

Hi Minderwiz, thanks for taking a look. Well, yes, I had got the apartment but the chart doesn't show any background correctly. I personally see the 12 as self-undoing and the enemies would be the 7th as tney are no secret. I'm not sure how the Moon placement in tne 12 reflecs the situation except if I am indeed causing harm choosing to move, mostly to myself. I continue to use Regiomontanus, so I guess our charts will often be different. Since I cast the chart though, I think what my mind would follow as a system should be considered, no? I woild be glad if I had Venus as the apartment but to be fair, in my mind it's Regiomontanus and Mercury. I guess I'll follow your advice and try again.

Minderwiz

The twelfth was originally 'enemies' as well as 'loss', even if those enemies are quite open. There certainly was a shift to moving open enemies into the seventh, as it was used for contests in the middle ages and certainly so by Lilly's time.

As for the house system, I was intrigued to know if I would get a different reading, because of the previous one I looked at, where Whole Signs, gave an angular perfection in the seventh. So I used it to see if I got a different 'take' than you.

Strictly speaking, the chart is not radical in either house system because of the VOC Moon, but then Sahl and Masha'allah seemed to read charts with the Moon VOC, or at least read some charts with that consideration.

If I read the chart using your 'mindset' I'd probably come to the same conclusion as you, because you are certainly good enough to get the chart right (unless you missed something and of course we all do that LOL). It's difficult for me to know the background in sufficient detail unless you go into a lengthy explanation, but then that is always a feature of reading a chart over the internet. So I could miss something that you're perfectly aware of but didn't mention in your post.

What I've tried to do is give you an alternative. I'm not saying you should accept it. It's really there to get you thinking and even if you end up dismissing it, it's made you go over the chart for a second take. And that's always a useful exercise. It will also be useful for me, to consider the outcome of both these last horaries because it will throw some light on whether WSH works.

Ronia

Minderwiz, there will be major renovations there all spring, summer and fall, I can report as of today. The noise, dust and general disturbance will be terrific. There we go. :(

Minderwiz

Minderwiz, there will be major renovations there all spring, summer and fall, I can report as of today. The noise, dust and general disturbance will be terrific. There we go. :(

Did you know that when you were accepted or have you just found out?'

Ronia

Did you know that when you were accepted or have you just found out?'

One of my friends had told me there is "a chance" but it wasn't anything confirmed.

Anyhow, third attempt cast at 8:51 today, 28 of February, in Toronto. Another VOC Moon. LOL Super late ascendant. Moon will perform being in Cancer (I'm one of those who treat a VOC Moon in domicile, exaltattion, or Jupier signs as working). Besides she is conjunct an angle (applying) which in my book is an aspect.

If I decide to read this chart, despite the late Asc, taking it as a sign that all is already done deal because I can't back up and cancel the new lease now, I'm Mars, in my own sign and in the sign of the Asc BUT again in the 12th! I'm still using Regiomontanus. What's with my significators in the 12th all the time? Lilly would say I'm "in despair" but that would be a bit too far. I am concerned, though.

I've had a square with the Moon which is now separating. The Moon, the apartment, is dignified in her domicile and technically conjunct the IC. I take it as the apartment is still good... Homey, I'd say, which is good. In fact, it's among the main reasons why I wanted us to move to this building - the presence of friends just a few floors away and the general layout felt homey.

Oh well, I don't know what else to say about this chart, either. LOL I guess the separating square with me, Mars, shows that I got the apartment, although not sure why a square but at least there is a past aspect. Mars has one upcoming trine with Jupiter, they are mutually applying, Jupiter rules both the 9th and the 12th. Now, I don't really see this move one street away as a 9th house matter, so... I should keep playing the lottery, I guess, I may end up on a vacation. LOL I haven't had the time to check the ephemeris, thoug, may be they won't perfect. Edit: I checked the ephemeris, Mercury will oppose Jupiter first, I haven't gone farther.

To make the long story short, it's another so-so chart but if I take it into consideration, the apartment seems not so bad, after all. However, I'm not sure which house the construction would be. Any advice, Minderwiz?

Minderwiz

However, I'm not sure which house the construction would be. Any advice, Minderwiz?

Depends whether you mean the modified building itself (which will be fourth house in any question relating to the property after the work is done.

However, if you mean the construction in terms of the standard or work and the reliability of the construction firm carrying out the renovations then the issue becomes a bit more complicated.

It depends on who is hiring them (which I'm fairly confident is not you unless its being done on behalf of and paid by a residents' association. More likely its being done on behalf of and paid for the property owner (your 'landlord').

That in turn begs which house you allocate to your landlord. I'd probably go for the tenth on the grounds that they can put you out on the street if they so chose. I'm using the traditional relationship between the lord and their vassal, though that's obviously arguable.

That leads on to the constructors. Do we treat them as the equivalent of the King's agents, in which case they are eleventh house or do we treat them as the king's slaves in which case we would probably used the sixth from the tenth, that is the second house of the radical chart.

There's a lot of room for discussion on that issue.