Horary Readings Round 7 - Questions

fairylights

What's my love life going to be like for the next 12 months?

Thanks, Minderwiz. :)

khatsar

I'd like to sit if I may. I'd like to know what kind of traveling I will be doing over the next year. So far I am planning trips around mid-to-late December 2015 (to see friends), April 2016 (to attend an event-- hopefully I will be on the staff as well), and I am hoping to complete an internship next summer (around May-July 2016) in a big city. Any movements you pick up would be very helpful.

If this is an unsuitable question for your methods, I can certainly ask another.

wraithklewn

I'd to sit if i may? I am male and wondering about a female friend i had a real bad fallout with a few months ago.

My question is.. When will my ex female friend come back into my life? what kind of involvement will we have together and How will she feel about me?

If any info is needed to cast the chart i can provide anything you need. Thanks Minderwiz.

Minderwiz

Minderwiz, help! (when you have the time, of course) I managed to produce a Full Moon chart (what was I thinking?) And quite a few opposing influences in it, as well! I'm greatly puzzled.

The chart was cast on July 1, at 20:52 in Toronto, daylight saving time. The question was "would it be good for us to go on this vacation?" To clarify, for some time and after all the stress and health issues, I've been considering to take my son on a week vacation, a beach, sea, ocean, that kind of stuff. I am craving this vacation which is why the chart puzzles me. I am Saturn in a bad shape but in a good house. Saturn is also my money which is true as I will decide if to pay for such a luxury and how much. The vacation is Venus, separating from Jupiter (good) but applying for a square to Saturn and he won't even receive her from his detriment! Now, how is this possible and is this chart even valid? I so much want to go to such a place, I don't understand the issue here.

Then comes the Full Moon. On this I have saved in my bookmarks your reading on such a chart:
http://tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=3167422&postcount=5

I found it interesting you considered the lunation a maximum illumination to the matter as I've never fully agreed with the very negative view of a Full Moon in horary. However, this one in my chart is firstly a significator of the7th! And she is on the Ascendant. So who are these others who are liteally coming to me and is this good or bad? One option is for my ex to oppose the vacation in which case I can be stopped and will have to apply for a court order. The vacation will be lost and it will start the war I have been expecting for a while with a custody battle involved. The thing is that at the time my ex will be on his own vacation in Europe. Not that he can't call the passport office from there but is that what's in the chart? I can't figure this one.

And what does this say about the vacation? Also, the opposition from the 7th is hard. Sun and Mars! The Sun rules the 8th and I don't take lord 8 lightly but then he is opposing both the Ascendant and these "others" signified by the Moon. My question is: am I right assuming that tnere may be an accident actually on the way to or at the vacation spot? Because the question is not if we will go (this is upto me) but if it would be good for us.

Overall, I am confused by the bad aspectation Venus / Saturn and the situation involving a Full Moon on the Ascendant while tne ruler of the 7th is conjunct it and opposed by the ruler pf the 8th. I see Mars as well but at least this aspect is separating.

Thank you for taking a look when you have the time!

Sorry this observation is so late but I think you put your finger on it when you raised the issue of the Sun/Mars opposition to the Moon and the Ascendant. Mars is a natural malefic, it's afflicting the Ascendant. The Sun is an accidental malefic being Lord 8 (as you point out). So the Ascendant and Moon are doubly afflicted.

It doesn't have to be taken literally as a risk of accident (though that is always a possibility) but it suggests risk, impulsiveness, separation, breakages, etc. It's a separating aspect but given that it is also conjunct the Sun and combust, It's not a good signification.

Using Regiomontanus, Venus signifies the holiday and is in a mutually applying square to Saturn (which is ruled by Mars). I'm not sure that the Venus/Jupiter conjunction is altogether a force for good because accidentally Jupiter is Lord 12 - which suggests the possibility of grief, sorrow and enemies (your ex?)

Using Whole Sign Houses, I had Mercury as ruler of the ninth. However that doesn't get us a much better picture. Mercury is also Lord 6 and is in the sixth.

With both malefics involved plus Lords 8, 12 and 6 the outlook isn't good.

Mona18

Are you still taking sitters?

Minderwiz

Are you still taking sitters?

Yes but I can now see further delays as a very close family member has just died and my daughter's just negotiating for a new house, so the next few weeks will not be as peaceful as I expected.

Mona18

Yes but I can now see further delays as a very close family member has just died and my daughter's just negotiating for a new house, so the next few weeks will not be as peaceful as I expected.

I am not in a rush, would love to be in the queue if you'll have me.

I would like a chart on my love life ... surprise!!! ;)

I have a specific person in mind - JG, male. We are not dating now, but we have talked about dating. It's complicated. Wondering what the chart picks up OR we can just do a general love chart with no specific person in mind.

Let me know if you need more details. Thank you!

Ronia

Sorry this observation is so late but I think you put your finger on it when you raised the issue of the Sun/Mars opposition to the Moon and the Ascendant. Mars is a natural malefic, it's afflicting the Ascendant. The Sun is an accidental malefic being Lord 8 (as you point out). So the Ascendant and Moon are doubly afflicted.

It doesn't have to be taken literally as a risk of accident (though that is always a possibility) but it suggests risk, impulsiveness, separation, breakages, etc. It's a separating aspect but given that it is also conjunct the Sun and combust, It's not a good signification.

Using Regiomontanus, Venus signifies the holiday and is in a mutually applying square to Saturn (which is ruled by Mars). I'm not sure that the Venus/Jupiter conjunction is altogether a force for good because accidentally Jupiter is Lord 12 - which suggests the possibility of grief, sorrow and enemies (your ex?)

Using Whole Sign Houses, I had Mercury as ruler of the ninth. However that doesn't get us a much better picture. Mercury is also Lord 6 and is in the sixth.

With both malefics involved plus Lords 8, 12 and 6 the outlook isn't good.

Yep, I can see all that, Minderwiz. We are flying today. LOL My ex didn't murmur much as he is on his own holiday and didn't dare to question me taking our son elsewhere. As about the rest, keeping my fingers crossed. Will update once we are back. Thank you.

khatsar

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. Please take all the time you need...nothing is more important than family.

Minderwiz

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. Please take all the time you need...nothing is more important than family.

The situation has got even worse. Yesterday one of my nephews died. Apparently he had been ill for a while but I didn't know about it. That's two deaths in two days. So I'm not really ready to do any further readings for a few days, may be even a week or so.