Horary Readings Round 7 - Questions

khatsar

The situation has got even worse. Yesterday one of my nephews died. Apparently he had been ill for a while but I didn't know about it. That's two deaths in two days. So I'm not really ready to do any further readings for a few days, may be even a week or so.

I'm so sorry to hear about this. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. May your loved ones rest peacefully.

Bonny

The situation has got even worse. Yesterday one of my nephews died. Apparently he had been ill for a while but I didn't know about it. That's two deaths in two days. So I'm not really ready to do any further readings for a few days, may be even a week or so.

Hi Minderwiz,

I hope you take things gently in these times ... I'm very sorry to hear of your losses and send you Peace.

B:)

fairylights

So sorry to hear this. Condolences to you and your family.

Mona18

I am just now realizing that there was a death, or two now. I am so very sorry for your loss. I am sending you and your family light and love.

Samweiss

My condolences to you and your family for your loss. Like I mentioned earlier, there's no hurry to get the reading done. Take all the time you need and be with your family.

Ronia

Hi Minderwiz,

Sending you prayers and my thoughts go to you and the parents of your nephew. I hope he is at a better place. I sincerely regret hearing about your loss.

Otherwise, just came to update on the Full Moon chart regarding our trip that looked so not promising: all went well, we are back, safe and sound, it was a wonderful vacation, only too short. There were some minor issues like two hours of rain or double booked seats but nothing to spoil our time there really. Whatever this Full Moon meant, with the opposition and the Lord 8 involved, etc., was not about this vacation or the chart was way off.

Minderwiz

Thanks Ronia, your thoughts are much appreciated.

I'm glad to see that you returned safely, even if we now have a mystery chart on our hands.

Minderwiz

I'm hoping that I might be able to pick up the questions later this week, But it will be Thursday at the earliest.

Ronia

I'm glad to see that you returned safely, even if we now have a mystery chart on our hands.

Don't know what to think, Minderwiz. It's also worth noting that my cards and a friend's cards also pointed at some troubles although, to be correct, the cards just showed some annoyance or petty disturbances. This chart... may be I overreacted. On a second thought, may be it did throw maximum light on the matter of my own desire to go and willingness to do so, no matter what (in case of oposition) as I was ready to pursue a court decision if necessary. May be the chart spoke of my inner condition but, on the other hand, I asked if the vacation would be beneficial. I'm lost. LOL

Minderwiz

I've tried coming back to the outstanding questions on two or three occasions and I find that I can't do it. I just have an irrational feeling that I'm tempting fate. The last time I tried thinking about returning, my wife went down with a dreadful cough and congestion (which might be related to other issues she has) and she's still suffering.

So, I think I need a fresh start here. I'm going to wait till she's recovered and then I think I'll close the thread and open a new one.