How do keep your tarot readings "pure"?

SunChariot

I believe that, too! The power of synchronicity!! Sometimes I would be pondering on a question, and a friend of mine would just say something random that happens to answer my question. Does anyone have that? Like the answers you seek are just embedded around the reality around you and they come to you when you call to them?

Since I started to open up and have faith in Tarot, for me it opened me up to other things at the same time. I very often now get signs that tell me the answer in my life even without the cards. Life just "talks to me" in other ways now as well. The solution to problems show up in song lyrics, even in TV commercials. I believe that a message that shows up often in a short time IS a message. Or at times I just have that inner knowing that something is a message for me.

I don't so much see it as synchonicity though. I see it as a Divine message, in the sense that the angels planted that idea in the friend's mind so she would say it out loud and give you that help you need. That is more my beliefs, personally.

But yes, it started happening for me fairly often as a result of learning Tarot. And it tends to happen in BIG ways that I can't dismiss as mere coincidence and that kindof leave me with my mouth hanging open and in awe. LOL

Babs

seedcake

Since I started to open up and have faith in Tarot, for me it opened me up to other things at the same time. I very often now get signs that tell me the answer in my life even without the cards. Life just "talks to me" in other ways now as well. The solution to problems show up in song lyrics, even in TV commercials. I believe that a message that shows up often in a short time IS a message. Or at times I just have that inner knowing that something is a message for me.

I don't so much see it as synchonicity though. I see it as a Divine message, in the sense that the angels planted that idea in the friend's mind so she would say it out loud and give you that help you need. That is more my beliefs, personally.

But yes, it started happening for me fairly often as a result of learning Tarot. And it tends to happen in BIG ways that I can't dismiss as mere coincidence and that kindof leave me with my mouth hanging open and in awe. LOL

Babs

I agree so much with this. Thanks to Tarot you can open to more things.