How often do you read?

swedishfish612

For myself, I do a daily draw (one card) mostly for study but often I'll find that the card gave me guidance for my day or predicted an event. I like to do my draw in the morning and journal a bit, then come back at night and see how (if) the card manifested in my day. Also at night, I choose a second card as a "daily descriptor." For example, I spent yesterday playing mah jong with my mom and 2 of my aunties, laughing and talking the night away. So I chose 3 of Cups as my daily descriptor.

I do other readings for myself as needed. And I always do a new deck interview and a new moon spread.

As for others, I like participating in reading circles. I also do a lot of practice readings. I can't tell you how many times I've done spreads for celebrities, lol. I'll also do a lot of quick draws, imagining a client- "Okay, here's a 3 card draw for a woman who wonders if she should move to France to follow her boyfriend", and so on.

I really should graduate to reading for real life people, but I'm not confident enough yet. Here in the exchange forum, I know folks are more forgiving and understand that many of us are still learning...real life people, probably not so much!

loaa boa

I really do like to read alot but because of my chronic depression I find I can't that much.

I come here and so want to do a bunch of reading for people but just don't have the energy to do it. I did have a good period where I managed to do a bunch so I will again.

iAmRiotEyes

I aim to do at least one small reading daily (like my draws.) I really need to start reading for other people though I'm thinking of posting on the reading exchange soon.

louiseb

i suppose i still put myself among the novices of tarot, so i tend to pull the cards daily, even visiting this forum and seeing other peoples predictions of readings i learn from there explanations to readings, in fact i will view the cards and try to come to some explanation to myself on how the reader came to there prediction. I must admit i do pull the cards more when i have a problem, although im pathetic at reading for myself. So my answer would be daily.
Although my gran always said you should give the cards a rest, even churchill took his cigar out once in a while.

Grizabella

I read multiple times a day. Sometimes for keeping brushed up on my skills and very often for others. I read for people both at home in real life and online. There's never a day that doesn't involve doing readings.

Right now I have several new decks I'm getting acquainted with, so I spend as much time as I can with the new decks. I also have a website I read from for other people.

gregory

For myself - rarely.

For others - maybe three or four times a week.

Cenozoic

I have anxiety, so I use the tarot cards whenever I feel the need to. I guess I'll use it maybe once a day? Sometimes more, sometimes none at all. I use it if I feel inclined to give myself some advice, or help someone else out. But I'm to scattered in my day to do daily draws.