How our inspiration and creativity is manifesting? Help

CosmicBeing

1. Birth of the Muses: - June 14 This card shows how our inspiration and creativity is manifesting.

Card: 10 wands

Interpretation
Through burdens.

I'm doing the midsummer group activity where we pull our own cards....but I've gotten a lot of odd cards. This one perplexes me the most.

My question is.....how is 10 of wands showing how my inspiration and creativity is manifesting?

I mean 10 of wands is usually tied to burdens....being overworked....schedule is full...adversity (possibly)....also wands is tied to ideas and inspiration...and 10 can indicate an abundance of something. So it is just telling me I have an abundance of ideas that are manifesting from my inspiration & creativity.

I am not the greatest at reading myself with tarot. So would like to become better. Appreciate any alternative views?

rsw10.gif

This is what the tarot card of my deck looks like...the image of the deck shows someone with too much wands and falling over them. With a very big place of residence in the background.

Disa

Well do you have tons of ideas that are sending you in a lot of different directions? It's possible that too many things on your plate at once are manifesting as a burden, as opposed to giving you the free feeling that creativity often brings. It's possible that you are a bit disorganized with your ideas and therefore you are dropping the ball in one area while trying to get things going in another. Streamlining your ambitions, prioritizing them, may make things more balanced and then more enjoyable. I guess all I've said does go along with the abundance you mentioned, but how is the abundance making you feel? Are you feeling overwhelmed by it? Or do you think you can roll with it?

CosmicBeing

Well do you have tons of ideas that are sending you in a lot of different directions? It's possible that too many things on your plate at once are manifesting as a burden, as opposed to giving you the free feeling that creativity often brings. It's possible that you are a bit disorganized with your ideas and therefore you are dropping the ball in one area while trying to get things going in another. Streamlining your ambitions, prioritizing them, may make things more balanced and then more enjoyable. I guess all I've said does go along with the abundance you mentioned, but how is the abundance making you feel? Are you feeling overwhelmed by it? Or do you think you can roll with it?

Thank you for your response. Appreciate you willing to help me translate this card.

I have too many ideas as you have stated. All art related...every type of idea. I have no clue where to start or which one to start with.

1. How is it making me feel?
Confused really...not sure where to invest my energies. Like which idea will be the most fruitful. (we still need to make a living.)

2. Feeling overwhelmed?
Yes...and it's also making me indecisive.

3. I am trying to figure out how to roll with it lol I use to ignore it but in this chapter of my life I am starting to actually try to work toward my ideas and thoughts.

Thank you.

Elven

1. Birth of the Muses: - June 14 This card shows how our inspiration and creativity is manifesting.

Card: 10 wands

Interpretation
Through burdens.

I'm doing the midsummer group activity where we pull our own cards....but I've gotten a lot of odd cards. This one perplexes me the most.

My question is.....how is 10 of wands showing how my inspiration and creativity is manifesting?

Possibly the card is showing that there is a Fear of Failure tied to your creativity and creative endevours. Maybe you think nothing will come of your creations.
Manifesting something requires action. The resistance to take action, or act on the idea and to take your creations to their full potential - and not knowing where to start something due to indecision (as you mention above) is causing that manifestation to stall and have a hard time of ever getting off the ground and made into reality.
On the card picture it looks like simply, there is always something in the way of getting things up and happening.

Hope it helps.

CosmicBeing

Possibly the card is showing that there is a Fear of Failure tied to your creativity and creative endevours. Maybe you think nothing will come of your creations.
Manifesting something requires action. The resistance to take action, or act on the idea and to take your creations to their full potential - and not knowing where to start something due to indecision (as you mention above) is causing that manifestation to stall and have a hard time of ever getting off the ground and made into reality.
On the card picture it looks like simply, there is always something in the way of getting things up and happening.

Hope it helps.

I think this is a good view. Thanks for sharing it.

I do think there is a leave of fear of failure in me right now. I think the issue with my indecision is I don't really want to start something that I can't see through. I want to start something I feel I could really put my best foot forwards.

It may also be that something is always getting in the way....life or whatever.

This helped a lot as well :) Discussing the card meaning help me figure out my own emotions/thoughts a bit. Good meditation :royal:

EmpyreanKnight

This reminds me of the tortured artist archetype, of the flower that blooms best when beset with adversity. Perhaps the furnace of emotions and stark clarity of the ideas brought on by suffering, whether yours or others, serve as the spark that can fuel your creative interest. You may be inspired by the steely grit of those who won against all odds, by the transcendence brought about by pain, or by the beauty inherent in selflessness and sacrifice.

CosmicBeing

This reminds me of the tortured artist archetype, of the flower that blooms best when beset with adversity. Perhaps the furnace of emotions and stark clarity of the ideas brought on by suffering, whether yours or others, serve as the spark that can fuel your creative interest. You may be inspired by the steely grit of those who won against all odds, by the transcendence brought about by pain, or by the beauty inherent in selflessness and sacrifice.

That would be quite fitting I feel. A lot of my art work deals with what is going on in society especially politics and within the community...how the world is interacting with each other right now.

I also love to see/watch interviews about people who set out to do something may live on can food for years to finally reach their goal. Very stubborn people I suppose I am inspired by.

Seems fitting as well :) Thank you.

Guess this card is hitting close to home in many aspects.