I am now OFFICIAL!! :D

blackroseivy

OOOOH thanx to everyone!! :D I will be here w/bellz-on to report whatever is fit to report (in public, haha! ;) ).

Scion

That is wonderful, wonderful news, BRI! :thumbsup:

I'm so happy to hear that. I now how much you've been working towards it and can't wait to here how it proceeds... :)

One piece of advice: Brand yourself: make your biz cards, brochure, and website all cohere so that anyone looking at any of them would immediately associate them with the same person. Unified design, unified info, unified message. Callow as that may seem, it's human instinct. Branding creates loyalty and repeat business... not to mention a professional persona.

celticnoodle

Scion said:
One piece of advice: Brand yourself: make your biz cards, brochure, and website all cohere so that anyone looking at any of them would immediately associate them with the same person. Unified design, unified info, unified message. Callow as that may seem, it's human instinct. Branding creates loyalty and repeat business... not to mention a professional persona.
good advice, scion. and with bri's artistic talents, I'm sure she can come up with something great! :D

blackroseivy

Scion said:

'Matter of fact I had kinda had that in mind. ;) Guess I'm ahead of the game... :D