I dont get this.

Leila_selda

Hi all :)

I was doing a reading yesterday on what i can expect from this person.
What kind of a action is this person going to take towards me.

And i got the tower and 6 of wands.

I dont get this combo..

tower: something shocking, something unexpected?
6 of wands: i found this hard to get in a action position meaby wanting to win something? I really dont know...

Help with this would be much appreciated.

Alta

Possibly something along the lines of: "The truth, however shocking, will allow things to move forward".

A conversation where you are each completely honest may untie the confusion you feel? Or maybe not a conversation but an event, a circumstance may allow a relationship or friendship into the light.

Leila_selda

Hi alta,

Thank you for your response :)

So the action this person is going to take. Is telling me the truth? Or this person is going to show me the truth?
that is a nice and interesting take on it. I diddent know the tower could represent truth.

What kind of a action does the 6 of wands represents? That is still not clear too me..
Possibly something along the lines of: "The truth, however shocking, will allow things to move forward".

A conversation where you are each completely honest may untie the confusion you feel? Or maybe not a conversation but an event, a circumstance may allow a relationship or friendship into the light.

IndigoWaves

If there is currently an active relationship with this person, then he/she may say or do something shocking to destabilize or even completely sever it (Tower), seemingly coming out on top as a result (6W). If so, this might stem from egotistical cruelty on his/her part, wanting the freedom to sow wild oats, trying to get back at you for a perceived slight, or maybe just overall attention-seeking.

On the other hand, if there's already been little or no active relating with this person, then he/she might say or do something that reinforces that separateness (Tower), making him/herself appear all the more unreachably out of your league (6W)... If it's been suspected that you wish to get closer, for example, a rather harsh rejection of your interest may be in store, or something that you overhear/observe may have that effect.

Leila_selda

Hi Indigowaves,

Thank you for your response and insight off the cards.

Well it is a active relationship. I was dating this new guy, only he went to fast for my taste. So i told him to ease down a lil bit. And i messaged him last weekend to ask him how he was doing and if he wanted to go on a second date. But he diddent respond.

Now that i read your interpreation about these combo. I should really be carefull around him and keep my distance.

Thank you again for sharing your insight with me.
:love: Leila
If there is currently an active relationship with this person, then he/she may say or do something shocking to destabilize or even completely sever it (Tower), seemingly coming out on top as a result (6W). If so, this might stem from egotistical cruelty on his/her part, wanting the freedom to sow wild oats, trying to get back at you for a perceived slight, or maybe just overall attention-seeking.

On the other hand, if there's already been little or no active relating with this person, then he/she might say or do something that reinforces that separateness (Tower), making him/herself appear all the more unreachably out of your league (6W)... If it's been suspected that you wish to get closer, for example, a rather harsh rejection of your interest may be in store, or something that you overhear/observe may have that effect.

IndigoWaves

Well it is a active relationship. I was dating this new guy, only he went to fast for my taste. So i told him to ease down a lil bit. And i messaged him last weekend to ask him how he was doing and if he wanted to go on a second date. But he diddent respond.

Now that i read your interpreation about these combo. I should really be carefull around him and keep my distance.
I'd agree with that approach, as these cards suggest that he's in quite a pumped-up/energized "conquistador mode", regardless of how others may be affected. Take care.

Leila_selda

Thank you for the warning. I deserve better then to be treated like that.

You also take care.
:love:
I'd agree with that approach, as these cards suggest that he's in quite a pumped-up/energized "conquistador mode", regardless of how others may be affected. Take care.