Three consecutive aces!!!

Pure_Moonshine

You know those moments, where you look at the cards you just pulled and think WHHAAATTT!

I am a newbie and so my interpretation skills are not great and to make matters worse the question stupidly came out as yes/no which I don't normally like.

The question was will someone contact me. The first card was the Ace of Wands, I took this as a yes, but decided to clarify, out came the Ace of Swords, ok so I went for a third, out came the Ace of Cups.

My beginner interpretation is that this is shouting yes, yes, yes, because I see the aces upright as a yes, and I suppose it was a yes no question. If I interpret the cards as an answer rather than yes/no, i'd say the Ace of Wands and the Ace of Swords are saying there is potential for contact, because of the beginning of emotions (not sure what emotions) (Ace of Cups) but it might not be realised.
but I might just be seeing what I want to see. Has anyone ever seen three aces come out together and how would you tend to interpret the meaning. A new beginning?

I am currently not in contact with this person since we argued a few months ago.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

EmpyreanKnight

In A. E. Waite's Pictorial Key to the Tarot, in the Recurrence of Cards section, 3 Aces meant "small success". Something to keep in mind.

Sulis

Moderator note

Hi PureMoonshine,

Could you elaborate a little on "yes, yes, yes"? What would the different Aces say? If they were all saying exactly the same thing there would be no point in there being 4 of them in the tarot deck ;).

I've removed one reply and will put it back when you've finished.

Could everyone else please wait?

Pure_Moonshine

Hi Sulis,

Post edited :) Is that ok?