I just CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!...HOW?

tarotlyn

Baroli said:
I just used an old Id name from a former job. Never occured to me to relate it to Tarot.
It was made up for me, first 3 of my first name and first 3 of my last name.

So sue me,...lol.

...I don't know quite how to react to the "So sue me" part...LOL
...very funny :laugh:... thanks for adding to the enjoyment of this thread! Ha Ha

I think :heart: Baroli is a nice ID name...thought it was Italian though.
(it is okay to say that...I am part Italian)

:heart:tarotlyn

thorhammer

thorhammer said:
I use the "horns up" glyph after my posts after I found it on a music website. I used to work on a lot of mine and construction sites, where when you drive around you wave at everyone - it's the done thing. Instead of waving, I always gave the horns-up, a source of great amusement and fondness onsite. When I found a way to put it on the forum, I was stoked!
gabes-horns-up.jpg

\m/ Kat

obeygravity

My name has nothing to do with tarot haha. I got it from a t-shirt that I want (and still want since I haven't gotten around to actually purchasing it). The full tag line for it is "Obey Gravity, It's the law!" It still makes me chuckle when I think about it. http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/unisex/sciencemath/65a4/ I will forever love this website <3

thorhammer

Marina said:
YESSSS!!! What a good memory you have Kat! :D :D :D

I used to be "Miss Yuko" which was a nickname i used for many years! "Yuko", actually. Since i was 11 years old :bugeyed:

But then it sorta...didn't suit me anymore. And then i saw that no one had yet chosen the "Marina" name, which is my mane, and...ta-da! I changed it :D
That's it! Wow, it seems to have been so very long ago! What a blast from the past :)

\m/ Kat

SherryZoned

obeygravity said:
My name has nothing to do with tarot haha. I got it from a t-shirt that I want (and still want since I haven't gotten around to actually purchasing it). The full tag line for it is "Obey Gravity, It's the law!" It still makes me chuckle when I think about it.

LOL it makes me chuckle too!

Now I want a t-shirt like that.

SherryZoned

thorhammer said:

So glad you explained that. I seriously thought it was a martini without the stem for the glass. you know with the m...

Yvresse

Yvresse for me, taken from the surname of the Neverwinter Nights character I played. I couldn't think up a grand enough surname for the character that was supposed to be the "heroine" so I went for the other extreme and decided to make her the carefree type who's quite pleased with not knowing who her parents are and is quite happy to go around telling people that she was the accidental result of a drunken night, thus the French Ivresse to Yvresse. Quite a Fool character, I think! There's also the lyrics from an oldie song suggesting that we the way to live life is to live it half-drunk (or perhaps those were misremembered lyrics)...

tarotlyn

SherryZoned said:
My first name on here was RedWood. I have red hair and my last name is Wood.

Well when I came back I wanted to infuse part of myself so I changed it to SherryZoned.. The zoned is like if you are in the zone of something fabulous you are doing. Just totally vibeing with it.

When I do tarot readings through email or etsy I use GreenTrinity. Green as in earthy, green magic, green is the lifeblood of plants. Trinity is because I like triquetra. Which for me is Unity. Land, Sea, Sky...Physical, Emotional Spiritual.

(Plus I have a triquetra that is a greenish turqouise with small branches and leaves coming out of it as my tattoo on the small of my back also known as the tramp stamp)

...boy do I ever understand "zoned" out into tarot! :bugeyed: :party:
...good name!

~ so "Sherry" is your first name then...SherryZoned...makes perfect sense now! thanks! :heart:

Lol...on the "tramp stamp"...never heard that before...but I am sure it looks great
just from your description of it.

tarotlyn

SherryZoned said:
So glad you explained that. I seriously thought it was a martini without the stem for the glass. you know with the m...

...SherryZoned..."martini"...ROFLMAO...LOL :laugh:

I am sooooo glad I started this thread...I think it is "wonderful" to finally know
the meanings behind these precious ID names...:heart:

Love you ALL!

tarotlyn

emmsma said:
My name isn't tarot related. A previous name I used for many years was debzoo - deb is me and I had many pets for many years.

When I sa=tarted a family and my online interests changed, I needed something new. I'm no longer the chic with the zoo.

I'm Emm's ma now. Emmett is my boy. so...emmsma.

..."right on" name...it is exactly what I thought it would be...someone's very "special" mom...
(with only one exception: I thought it might be an "Emma's mom" instead of an Emmet's mom"...so
thanks for letting us know.:thumbsup: )
...and what a great mom you are to always think of your Emmett :heart:

:heart:Lyn