I think I have Tarot Bulimia

hunter

This issue does go deeper than Tarot for me.

I feel guilty owning things. Especially because I know that my lifestyle is so mobile due to my stalking situation. I know I will have to suddenly leave things behind. Lots of things need to be thrown away if I don't have time to find homes for it all. Sometimes I think the possessions are more valuable than I am.

I don't think I have the right to temporarily build a home for myself. But when I don't build temporary homes I dissociate worse and can't ground. I have more episodes of confusion and blackouts. I have to give myself permission to own stuff to be safer and to be focused.

But this suddenly packing up and running is SO much harder the more I have to leave behind.

So I look around and panic sometimes and have to purge quickly, to calm down. Being ready calms me.

I binge and purge. Grounded vs being mobile. I can't do both well at once.

And then there is the Rabbit deck. I think that one might be separate from the rest of it. That one I think was just overkill. I had enough decks to ground. I just wanted it! Really wanted it! I'm not sure what that was about. Just pure, childish, I want it. I'm not used to that feeling...and thought hmmm....maybe I should just do something reckless and impulsive, because I want to, instead of being so logical about it all. Rabbits isn't logical :) Of all things? Rabbits?

Yeah, this is all much deeper than tarot cards.

Nevada

I think a love of rabbits is life affirming. I'm allergic to them, but I like them anyway, I think they're beautiful.

But ... you're being stalked? How horrible for you.

((((hunter))))

nicole_

nisaba said:
Well, paperclips can be Tarot-related - it wasn't a *total* waste of money.

Though, no sane human being ever goes *near* a shopping centre. Torture is something that's supposed to be inflicted on you by someone with armaments to make you comply, not by yourself.

Psychic! The paperclips ARE for Tarot-related purposes during Halloween!

Shopping centres are great. They house stores that sell tarot; so I can only be lured to shopping centres with tarot nowadays. :)