If you'll have to buy just one deck in 2007, what would it be ?

Queen of Pentacle

We're always browsing at new decks... But if you could get just one next year what would it be?

For my part, I guess I know.
Sure, with all the coming new decks, especially from Scarabeo, it is si hard to make a choice...
But the deck I am expecting the most is the new "CIELO TAROT" from Kat Black (Golden taro).
The few pic I saw just made me thrilled about it. Hope it will be ready for 2007... Just five a glance at its tread!

Otherwise I'll go for Gold Boticelli or Wirth Tarot from scarabeo.

One deck... One can dream, cant'I ?

Umbrae

The new Lunatic Tarot

Nina*

The complete Tarot of the Sidhe.

:)

lark

I have a Jane Austen pre-ordered at Tarot Garden...
So that would be the one...

Alta

Only one? *sob*

The trouble is of course that we do not know every deck that'll come out this year.

If Urania Verlag would finally publish the new Thoth, that would be the one for me. But since it was supposed to be published last year and is apparently bogged down in issues with OTO, who knows?

I pre-ordered the Golden BB Cats but I have decided that doesn't count, as it is a re-print. :D

Definitely the Lunatic, anyway. Trying to get the Balbi recommended by Umbrae in his famous deck-recommending thread.

Okay, so that's four..... oops.

Marion

Mimers

The complete Tarot of the Sidhe and it might very well be the only deck I can order next year. It's all good. If I could get just one more, it will be the Jane Austin. I can't wait for that one. Definitely getting the set.

HearthCricket

Well, if the Golden BBC doesn't count since it is a reprint, I would have to go for the Fantastical Creatures Tarot. This looks right up my alley and the whole fairy/angel/legends/creatures interest I am presently leaning to. I can't wait for this deck.

Tarot Cielo would be next, but I am not sure it is coming out next year. Fantastical Creatures is!!

RaeBelle

Wow, I thought I would be done buying Tarot for a bit (since the Karen & Alex are taking a break).....but now I want the Fantastical Creatures Tarot! So, I'll also have to say the Fantastical Creatures Tarot. But I'm not limiting myself...something exciting could come out!

Moonbow

Flornoy's Dodal Majors, this has been on my wishlist for far too long and I should do something about it...

magpie9

I would say the Ironwing, but I got paid early, and will probably succumb to ordering it today }) I have the Lunatic deck on pre-order (WHEN???WILL?? IT?? COME????) and that has to be my official answer.....or does that count as a re-do? I have a certain interest in the Botticelli, and Kat Blacks' new deck...and I have been avoiding looking at the complete Tarot of the Sidhe...and then who knows what lovely things, interesting things, special things, fascinating things rare and long-desired things will come along as the year processes along...my precious, oh my preciousness, oh all the pretties.....