IJJ Swiss Tarot..

Tobe

ok, i want this deck really bad so I searched online and came out the result as "holy f***, this deck can pay for my electric bill!"

so I just want to know is there any online store that sell this deck in a lower price? but new condition?

I tried the UK Amazon, it is cheaper, alot, but it says it can't send to my address because i live on the other side of the Earth>_>...

3ill.yazi

Be patient. I set a search with notifications on EBay, and eventually snagged one for $17. Yes it was used, but it had clearly not been used much. I had to cleanse it of the smell of cigarettes, but I was successful, and it is now one of my most used and beloved decks.

Thoughtful

Do hope you get one at a reasonable price. Ebay is definitely a good bet. You can usually see them new as well as used.
Its a wonderful deck l have had mine forever love everything about it.

Dee Ell

You should consider subscribing to AT so you can access the Trading Forum and support this site. I've seen several offered in there for very reasonable prices and you can always post a ISO thread of your own (or trade thread)...

Brighid

It took me approx 2 weeks to get one from ebay for 19.00. Just have to wait.

Tobe

ooo thank you all so much for the help. i think i will check on ebay every now and then, then.
and thank you so much shaveling.

for the website. but i think i should wait a coupl weeks and check on ebay first, <3

gregory

Good grief. I have NEVER seen them that expensive.

There's one on ebay right now for $17. And another starting at $5.99 with writing on a few of the cards. And one in the UK for £4.99 - I can't believe postage would be that bad...

Thoughtful

Just been looking on Amazon and Ebay UK, where have they all gone, there used to be dozens of them and really cheap, like £3 - £7. Now they seem to be rare as hen's teeth and the prices are ridiculous. So glad l have a back up to mine :)

3ill.yazi

Having watched for a while, it seems to go in waves. This was THE deck for a while, and I suspect there are tons of them out there.