I'm back, and it feels good.

divinerguy

Its been a while since I've done any readings, probably a year or more. I swing by the forum now and then to check in, but the need to read was dormant.

That changed last week, when I visited California for my niece's wedding. I spotted an Easy Tarot deck at Barnes & Noble, and I was off. I did five or six readings for some open minded family members. The readings were magic - they flowed out of me, and despite my unfamiliarity with the deck, there was no difficulty whatsoever.

I love decks with decent artwork, and a little bit of nudity. Not too slutty, but enough to keep things lively. Tarot decks, such as the Kalevala, Karma, William Blake and the Cosmic provide me with inspiration. (Edit - Almost forgot the Swedish Witch Tarot - very cool).

So, I took some of my vacation money and bought a couple more decks. I'll have fun this weekend exploring them. It feels great to be back.

Promise

Welcome home!

Alta

Nice to see you back divinerguy. I have seen you around very occasionally but great to have you back more often. Glad the readings went well.

Marion

balenciaga

I remember you!:) Glad you are back. Enjoy your new decks.

Nevada

Welcome back, Divinerguy!

Nevada

Grizabella

Welcome back! I think I might have been known as Lyric last time I saw you around here. It's good to see you again. :) I look forward to seeing your posts again.

Logiatrix

Hey, dg, I think I was still just plain-old "Tauni" and not yet "Logiatrix" when you were more active...
:D

So good to see you around, and to hear how you're diving back in so strong! It is as it should be, with you on the forum...:thumbsup:

You were missed BIG, divinerguy!
:love:

Hooked on TdM

I'm new, but hey, Welcome back anyways! :)

Hooked

GreenMoonBeam

Welcome again. Says much when people return. Glad you are here again. :):

Moonbow

We've seen a few old faces come back recently, welcome home.

Moonbow*