im devastated!

NightQueen

i have lost my 2 of cups from my gilded tarot deck, which is my favourite deck and what i read with most does anyone have any advice on what i can do?

jackdaw*

First, you can write to Llewellyn and ask for a replacement. Most publishers are very kind about that and won't charge you for it.

Second, you can post on the Singles Bar thread in the Trading forum: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=51861

Good luck!

goddessof1967

OR

You could do a reading to try and find out where it is.

NightQueen

thanks for your replies i'll try your advice:)

LixiPixi

NightQueen - check your deck (AND any that may have been near or in use with the Gilded recently) REALLY well. I remember another member posting about a lost card and it turned out to be STUCK to another one. New dollar bills stick together the same way. Maybe yours is just hiding :D

LP~

NightQueen

LixiPixi said:
NightQueen - check your deck (AND any that may have been near or in use with the Gilded recently) REALLY well. I remember another member posting about a lost card and it turned out to be STUCK to another one. New dollar bills stick together the same way. Maybe yours is just hiding :D

LP~
I went through my deck 5 times:(:( no 2 of cups im still searching....

RussianSoul

NightQueen, this will not help you in the search for the missing card, but I wanted to share with you the first thought that occurred to me when I read your post.

Is 2 of Cups missing in your life? Is Universe trying to tell you something?

I am sorry if this is completely out of the left field...

NightQueen

RussianSoul said:
NightQueen, this will not help you in the search for the missing card, but I wanted to share with you the first thought that occurred to me when I read your post.

Is 2 of Cups missing in your life? Is Universe trying to tell you something?

I am sorry if this is completely out of the left field...

I never even dreamed of thinking of that!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my god what an intelligent person you are YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is in europe and im in australia we have been seperated unwillingly for 14 months and we are awaiting for his visa to be approved so he can come which should be by the end of the year we have a daughter together who is 1o mths old and he's only seen her on photos and web cam:( you've released a burden on me thankyou so much

Blessed be
btw ive decided to just go and buy a new deck:D

cheekyminx

My exact thoughts russian soul. Nightqueen don't be suprirsed if the card turns up again when you and this man are reunited :)

Lion-O

NightQueen said:
i have lost my 2 of cups from my gilded tarot deck, which is my favourite deck and what i read with most does anyone have any advice on what i can do?
Well, and as always I'm jumping in a little late. Its what happens if you check in on sporadic moments.. So let me use this answer to wish you strength. I can still recall the time when my fiancee and myself were 100km away and we could only see each other in the weekends :(